• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Crackbone

I'd really like to get my VIP status. I was patient with the unlock nonsense and the VIP stuff this morning but now I'm starting to get pissed.

What in the world is the hold up?

taoofjord

Although this is coming from a guy that doesn't play a lot of racing games, this is probably the most fun racer I've ever played. I'm really loving it and it just might turn me into a fan of the genre.

JaggedSac

I haven't had any lockups, but man does the credit screen take forever to finish after the race. I'm guessing the race results and credit amounts are going to the servers so this is just an effect of the tons of people playing. Good problem for you guys to have a guess.

GoxRx

Well my free cars are still asking me to pay for them, maybe it has something to do with the other problems that the game has been experiencing.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Well, that was an amazing 2 1/2 hours. Hopefully tomorrow after I get off of work all the kinks will be worked out.

After four straight hours of playing FH2, it's official, I'm addicted to this game. I don't think I've played a game for that long without taking a break since Black Ops 1 online. I've barely touched Mordor and that's the game I've been anticipating more than anything else this year. This game is the real deal and most fun I've had with a racing game since Burnout Paradise. Now on to Shadow of Mordor. Today was a great day for gamers.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Helios.

The launch issues have been an unfortunate blemish on what has been an otherwise fantastic experience. The game is simply wonderful.

Also, I'll ask again: I've got a preorder code for a Gallardo Superleggera that I'm looking to trade for a RS4 Avant. Any takers?

psychotron

Been playing for a few hours and I'm blown away. The demo was great but the full game is insane!

That being said, I have a few issues.

I didn't realize I wasn't getting my VIP bonuses because it downloaded and installed those extras, but I see people saying you'll see a doubler on wheel spins, which I'm not. I've done about six spins assuming the amounts being awarded were automatically doubled. So I'm pretty pissed that I would need to start the game over after a fix is applied to get what I paid for.

Sometimes after a race in single player, it takes a long time before I can advance. I'm assuming that's server related like when your car would keep driving forever after a race in Forza 5.

Pop-in. It's just bad in some areas. One area had shadows building next to my car as I was going down the road and it looked terrible. I've seen more pop-in here than I did in the demo.

I'm still loving this game, but it has some things that need to be worked out.

shinnn

Finished the nighting race on Nice.

- "That's was good. Let's watch the replay"

oh boy...

NarrowHarmfulCobra.gif

LawfulScentedCheetah.gif

Navy Bean

The feel of the driving is really amazing in this game. And I love the tracks so far. Plus, the classical music station is perfect for the setting. Cant wait until the online, clubs, photo mode, VIP and other features are enabled...

newsguy

2 things: Are the random Tokyo style races still in this? In part 1 you could challenge any car to a point to point. Also, any fixes for the photo mode bug? Every time I go to share a picture it asks me for 2 keywords, but neither keyword drop down menu works :/

I'm really confused.

I downloaded that free pack off the dashboard, and can't find the cars anywhere. Anyone having that same issue?

Any DLC cars you get have to be bought from the Autoshow once it's unlocked in the game. They will be listed as 0 credits for the first purchase. They don't go to your car list automatically. The only ones that do are Gifts/Prizes.

Top Bottom