• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Any DLC cars you get have to be bought from the Autoshow once it's unlocked in the game. They will be listed as 0 credits for the first purchase. They don't go to your car list automatically. The only ones that do are Gifts/Prizes.

When I go to auto show, I see a mile long list of cars. Anyway to filter to the DLC ones?

Any DLC cars you get have to be bought from the Autoshow once it's unlocked in the game. They will be listed as 0 credits for the first purchase. They don't go to your car list automatically. The only ones that do are Gifts/Prizes.

Also, the cars are listed as full credits. None of them are 0 credits.

When I go to auto show, I see a mile long list of cars. Anyway to filter to the DLC ones?

You can try to Filter by Price if it's available...only other way is to check the Marketplace tab and just make a note of which cars that lists.

for reference here are the 8 cars in that pack

2003 Ford Focus RS
1997 Land Rover Defender 90
1993 Clio Williams
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1987 Buick Regal GNX
2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1956 Ford F-100

You can try to Filter by Price if it's available...only other way is to check the Marketplace tab and just make a note of which cars that lists.

2003 Ford Focus RS
1993 Clio Williams
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1956 Ford F-100

All of these cars cost CR for me.

Is there a list of cars that differentiates between the X1 and X360 version?

I've been looking for the 2013 Mazda Miata in the 360 version and I don't think it's in there. :(

That said, props to Sumo Digital for the fantastic "port" (if you can even call it that). I'm really glad I don't have to upgrade to an X1 yet seeing as how I just got the 360 a month ago lol.

Megasoum

Banned

2003 Ford Focus RS
1993 Clio Williams
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1956 Ford F-100

Not only is there no filter by price but the list is not even split by manufacturer like in FM5... So it's even worse now when you have a bunch of free cars to buy.

ManteoMax

This won't solve the effort of grabbing the free DLC cars in the game, but I maintain a free online spreadsheet of all the cars, identified by DLC (and more data like engine swaps etc) that you can filter and sort online (change the View menu option). I'll be updating it with DLC additions. Maybe it can be helpful as a buying companion: www.ManteoMax.com

TaKeRx

Not only is there no filter by price but the list is not even split by manufacturer like in FM5... So it's even worse now when you have a bunch of free cars to buy.

Go to Buy Car and hit the X button. There you can sort it by the Manufacturer.

RyudBoy

Wow, Bucket List Challenge #10 is NOT easy. I'm on maybe my 10th try. Failed once by half a second or so. :(

edit: lol nvm, just beat it.

We're aware of an issue with the October preview beta dashboard update that's causing these freezing/lockups for some users, a fix is incoming soon.

I'm in the preview and have had no lock ups yet. Is it something that happens later on or something? I just finished Nice (sp) so on my way to 3rd event.

shermas

Be careful...I accidentally hit "x" and it makes you spin for ALL of them. No way to exit...lol. Thanks turn 10.

Ha! Same thing happened to me... no VIP, so I was saving them.. pushed X to start bucket list challenge, put the spin prompt had come up. Had to burn 6 or 7 spins at once. All pretty crappy spins, too.

MisterNoisy

My brother got hit with the VIP bug, while I had no issues whatsoever - double Cr for spins, free cars, etc all worked fine. The difference is how we purchased it - I bought a retail disc and bought VIP + Car Pass online, while he went digital with the Ultimate Edition. Is anyone with a retail/disc version + VIP having issues or is it just digital versions?

Navy Bean

Ha! Same thing happened to me... no VIP, so I was saving them.. pushed X to start bucket list challenge, put the spin prompt had come up. Had to burn 6 or 7 spins at once. All pretty crappy spins, too.
Burned 11 of them and got one decent car. Turn 10 owes me 250k...ha.

VRMN

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you accidentally triggered your banked spins...couldn't you close the game application? It's saving all the time, you wouldn't lose progress.

legbone

is anyone having trouble getting their ferrari california amazon preorder bonus. i entered the code on the xbox live website like the amazon email told me to. said it would be in my queue when i started the system. well, nothing. tried entering the code directly through the marketplace on the one and it says the code has been used. fucking grand. guess i'm going to have to email amazon. just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they know a solution.

edit:

nevermind, had to go into my games and then into the forza horizon 2 "manage" section to find the option to download. it wasn't in the "main" queue, i had to really hunt for it. the xbone is really strange with certain things. i find the ui baffling at times but it's probably because i had a little moonshine earlier.

Megasoum

Banned
Ok... I recognize that this is the smallest and most ridiculous thing to complain about but it's bugging me lol...

On the post-race screen, when you see your car drive in front of 2 other parked cars and you get your credit round-up.... If it's raining, all three cars' windshield wipers will be perfectly synchronized... It's almost "Village of the damned" creepy lol...

Grisby

Just had a two hour session. Going from the city out into the country was brilliant and is one of my favorite moments of the year.

Oh, and I got a 12,000 skill point bank and the game recorded the whole run as 'Skillzilla'. Great stuff.

Only issue is server stuff, not being able to share my photos or get designs for my car since everything is down.

Top Bottom