• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

keit4

Banned
On the way to the Festival. Literally the first time I touch the car I flip it. It happened perfectly because the announcer guy just said "Let's get it there in one piece".

I would upload a gif, but the video with the voice is funnier.
Here it is.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

So online servers are having massive issues, people still aren't getting the cars or the VIP status they paid for and some people are still having unlock issues. This is pretty appalling.

Grisby

Yeah, my credits awards screen was taking a while to load. Servers must be getting hit.

Lol at the car flip at the top of the page.

Played for about 2 hours. Really, really impressed.

As a complete novice when it comes to racing games, I really struggled to stop playing. If I didn't have work tomorrow, I'd be on this all day.

It's beautiful. Really glad I picked this up.

is vip fixed now? -.-

Negative...I advise you to, if you want to play, save your wheel spins until they fix this crap so you don't get completely screwed. I'm holding off for the time being given that they tweeted twice today that they are focused on this so i hope they give us some ETA by tonight.

Considering it took them a month to fix this same VIP issue in FM5 at launch I don't have much faith this issue is fixed any time soon. It's like they never learn.

Dominator

Well I feel incredible stupid. Purchased my first car for 100,000, went to look at my cars and hit Remove Car thinking thats what would let me drive it, and I just deleted it.

Fuck.

Megasoum

Banned
So the VIP is fucked, which means no VIP car pack... Also there's no gifts in my inbox so no Day 1 car pack or the Subaru from the demo?

Bessy67

So the VIP is fucked, which means no VIP car pack... Also there's no gifts in my inbox so no Day 1 car pack or the Subaru from the demo?
Mine is working fine. I've got all the VIP cars and I've gotten double money on all my rolls, so maybe just do one roll and see if you get double. And to get the day 1 and VIP cars I had to go into the car store and "buy" them for 0 credits.

Mine is working fine. I've got all the VIP cars and I've gotten double money on all my rolls, so maybe just do one roll and see if you get double. And to get the day 1 and VIP cars I had to go into the car store and "buy" them for 0 credits.

VIP and Day One are working for some...not for others

TaKeRx

Im playing online with a buddy but i can't see his painted rims. Is that the norm when playing online? I know it wasn't that way in forza 5.

HeliosT10

Hey all,

First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

Gestault

Hey all,

First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

Appreciated, both the effort and the info.

Megasoum

Banned
I wish there was a way to activate ANNA with the controller.

It's a cool feature but I don't want to be shouting at my tv all the time.

Megasoum

Banned
What's the VIP pass and is it worth it? Does it mean I'll level up twice as fast as if I didn't have it?

You get free cars (a pack on sign in and regular cars every months). You get double the money when you spin the wheel after leveling. Oh and you get a siiiiccckkk crown next to your name.

Fox Mulder

So online servers are having massive issues, people still aren't getting the cars or the VIP status they paid for and some people are still having unlock issues. This is pretty appalling.

it's the first day.

it sucks regardless, but is the norm now really with any release with online components.

Navy Bean

Hey all,

Thanks for the update.

U2NUMB

It's a little thing but for some reason I don't like how the music stops when I go to the map.

Also come on get the VIP working!

Otherwise having a blast.

Rocketz

Hey all,

Thanks for the update and the heads up!

Has anybody else gotten a bug where when driving into Nice, the game stops loading all textures and hard locks?

I had a lockup this morning trying to restart a race in the beginning area. I've seen others mention freezing/lockup issues in other areas. Hopefully these problems get fixed as well.

Top Bottom