• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huey Lewis tried to sleep with my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
187.gif

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
That entire story is BS. His girlfriend was at that concert, and throwing tantrums is definitely not his style. Ridiculous.

Did you really wait this entire time to make that post?

Impressive dedication!

The thought of someone reading this thread when it was first made, raging, making an account, waiting for said account to be verified for this long, all just so you could reply to this thread is fucking hilarious.

Hoodbury

That guy really almost waited a year to get his approval and saved this thread for when he did to reply? There's gotta be more to it than that. Are you Huey's lover and you don't think he'd ever cheat on you?

Mindlog

Everyone is posting what we're all thinking.
Now, shutup and let's here the rest of the story.

The floor is yours Mr. Harvey.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
the funny part is I read the OP just now for the first time and my first thought was "what are the chances the girl was making it up to seem cool and trash on an old 80s star and get a laugh at his expense" and then I see it's from last July, look at the bump..

Mind Blown.

Opiate

Timberland14 has exactly one post. This thread is slightly under a year old. His account was approved fairly recently.

In other words, one can reasonably assume that there is a person in the world so offended when they saw this thread that they signed up for this site and waited 6+ months just to respond.

OnPoint

The thought of someone reading this thread when it was first made, raging, making an account, waiting for said account to be verified for this long, all just so you could reply to this thread is fucking hilarious.

I have this image in my head of the person checking every day for the email and just getting angrier and angrier. Then one day it comes. They open up a bottle of wine, turn the lights low, click that bookmark and get to posting.

Dennis

Banned
Timberland14 has exactly one post. This thread is slightly under a year old. It is quite possible that he saw this thread, signed up for the site, got approved sometime recently, and then posted that.

In other words, one can reasonably assume that there is a person in the world so offended when they saw this thread that they signed up for this site and waited 6+ months just to respond.

Huey or his girlfriend.

Huey Lewis needs to stop harassing the girlfriends of the world. I'm glad people are finally understanding that Huey is a fraud and that he was always bustin' but never feelin' good.

-RPJ

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Timberland14 has exactly one post. This thread is slightly under a year old. His account was approved fairly recently.

and we must know why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom