• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Damn. Really want c9 to win but I think tsm is just better. Probably because they practice a lot more.

Doubt it. They had hardly any practice for the ESL ESEA finals, because Device and Xyp9x were graduating. They did practice for Dreamhack Valencia though and it showed, but I would guess it would be on par with the time C9 has put in the game these last few weeks. I hope TSM wins the next major, since everyone in their team is done with school and they can put all their focus on the game now. :D

C9 is the new(old) TSM. 3 finals in a row now that they can't win.

That's NiP dude. Always making the finals, but never winning them. Old TSM (Dignitas) was the team to always reach the semis and choking.

Fck yeah TSM wonnered!

Ludono

I think I just started another bad habit DX

980eaecf46f55357e8442c5cc9f03cef.png

MayMay

Banned
For the first time ever I played with Clydefrog today, won 2 matches AND ranked back up to Eagle.

He must be my lucky charm.

Clydefrog

For the first time ever I played with Clydefrog today, won 2 matches AND ranked back up to Eagle.

He must be my lucky charm.

I even sucked huge balls on the first game and we still won.

I played much better with udiie and rivitur and yet we couldn't win.

WONDER WHY

I'll never forget Rivi's defuse on overpass though.

Clydefrog

Rivi fake defused twice and then picked up a defuse kit (which he stared at twice while defusing)

and the guy was on the other side of the map

MayMay

Banned
I even sucked huge balls on the first game and we still won.

I played much better with udiie and rivitur and yet we couldn't win.

WONDER WHY

I'll never forget Rivi's defuse on overpass though.

Playing with Rivi and udiie at the same time means setting yourself up for a disappointment - but I'm sure you knew that already.

I kid, it's all Rivis fault. Always.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Down ranked to MG2 after losing 16 - 0, 4v5 with my team mates killing each other and trolling throughout the game, it doesn't really seem fair that I lose my rank through absolutely no fault of my own. I'm trying to build a list of friends on Steam to play with, because this is just horrible.

Rivitur

Banned
Well, it's nice to see Skurk and Mystic having a team again. I doubt they are gonna be good though. Why doesn't Centryz make a team with only Norwegians?!
Because he's in LGB? The new LC looks like a terrible team top 30. They can't compete at a higher level.

Down ranked to MG2 after losing 16 - 0, 4v5 with my team mates killing each other and trolling throughout the game, it doesn't really seem fair that I lose my rank through absolutely no fault of my own. I'm trying to build a list of friends on Steam to play with, because this is just horrible.
Sssssssssssssoooooooollllllllllooooooool queueueeuueeuu

Mokoi

Banned
Ending it early on moko time but play of weeks winner is sajajajajajajaja.
There were three submissions. premachhie wales guy and sajajaja made the final cut. I couldn't decide on who was better so I had my dog pick by placing a treat on two pieces of paper with sjajaja and preamchie wale dude scribbled on each. dog went to the left paper and has sajajajaj name yeaaaaa congrats on WW baynoet ultravio.

udiie

that speedtest thread reminded me to post my internet speed
i wasnt joking about how trash the upload is
4517134791.png

this is literally the fastest speed available to me in my area

Xizk

that speedtest thread reminded me to post my internet speed
i wasnt joking about how trash the upload is
4517134791.png

this is literally the fastest speed available to me in my area

Nr 1 admired country in the world folks. I get 100/100 free and it's slow compared to what I could get if I paid for a connection.

EDIT: scrap that I think I only get 10 upload. [*] me

udiie

But mok don't you live on a farm or some shit

And yeah this country has some serious work to do regarding its tech infrastructure, cell phone costs are also outrageous and incredibly mediocre

Top Bottom