• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

CzarTim

remember when I asked crab if lynching him would make us look like the archer thread and then he ended up being the doctor lol

So, school is starting for me this week, so I'm going to mention that I probably won't have the time to monitor the thread as much as I have. Any questions directed at me, PM them to me as its the best way to get my attention.

Otherwise, I'll keep doing my best to keep tabs on everything.

Ourobolus

Banned
So, school is starting for me this week, so I'm going to mention that I probably won't have the time to monitor the thread as much as I have. Any questions directed at me, PM them to me as its the best way to get my attention.

Otherwise, I'll keep doing my best to keep tabs on everything.

I'll try to keep up with voting for ya, since I don't have a game to monitor this week.

Swamped

Banned
I think I agree with your conclusion that it wasn't done because of AB's broken line post.

Thanks for that, that was a really useful summary. I am a little confused about AB's vote for Pau there, I'll have to think about why Despair would have wanted to do that. But I find it pretty strange that AB had his 'suspicions' on CzarTim on Day 2, but not on Pau. I don't recall any secret messages saying Pau was the killer, but from AB's perspective either CzarTim or Pau could have been Fran's killer. So the doubt on CzarTim is interesting.

I know you guys won't believe me until you see the mafia thread (and you shouldn't) but honestly I was just bored and the game was on life support so I thought it'd be funny to make the game crazy and hoped people would start playing more. Losing a fun game > winning a boring game.

Nice try, but I don't think you would screw over your Despair teammates just for a laugh. I do think that the end goal of the gambit and the potential entertainment value overlapped, so you decided to go for it.

I'm going to post some detailed reads on my three top suspects hopefully tonight, definitely by the end of the day phase (reminder: TB, AB, Saw. Hope you three are honored!). Having said that...I am curious what you guys think of each other. Eg Sawneeks, what are you opinions of AB and TB, etc?

Once we Punish CzarTim today we will be at the same level as the Archer game and CoC game! One down, plenty more to go!

*Splinter

I don't recall any secret messages saying Pau was the killer, but from AB's perspective either CzarTim or Pau could have been Fran's killer. So the doubt on CzarTim is interesting.
Actually the same post that had "CZAR KILL Francomp" also had "PAU HALLWAY" further down. I think this was pointed out by Makai and confirmed by AB.

Ty4on

Actually the same post that had "CZAR KILL Francomp" also had "PAU HALLWAY" further down. I think this was pointed out by Makai and confirmed by AB.

I found AB not suspecting Pau more being very strange and hypothesised that maybe Czar thought the same and that AB knew more.

AB flat out acted weirdly D2 and D3. That's why I thought Despair might have been playing a very high risk game with "trusted" Czar protecting AB and AB acting badly (outing Pau, causing confusion) to get hope to role claim.

At #2217 we see Czar calling AB's plan terrible and at #2324 we see AB doubting there being a Ninja. I don't think AB is Despair as well (too big of a gamble), but I don't like how he has behaved. I mean look at #2651 aka "on a 'train', can't comment on Czar drama".

Swamped

Banned

Then that's weirder. I have no idea why he didn't have the same suspicions about Pau. Hope he weighs in soon.

Then that's weirder. I have no idea why he didn't have the same suspicions about Pau. Hope he weighs in soon.
My data plan is almost up, so my day time posts will be limited until Friday.

I've said before why I suspected Czar N2 instead of Pau. If you look at the map and remember Launch said that Rule Breakers take the shortest path to their destination, the only ways that I crossed paths with Czar was if he went to

1. Franconp's room
2. My room

Option 2 did not even occur to me at the time. It didn't occur to me until Czar claimed he used a one-shot investigation on me. Maybe it was naiveté that made me believe him, maybe it was the sudden realization that that was even an option. I knew he had seen Pau (he had to have), and with him coming forward and Pau staying silent it felt Hope, so I rolled with it. My bad.

As for Terrabyte20xx, I'm certain he's town for reasons others have said and I can't grab from my phone.

Sawneeks I have no idea about. I will investigate tonight when I'm back at a computer with thread searching and not on my phone or neogaf.net.

Sawneeks

Banned
Just a heads up, classes have also started for me this week and while this shouldn't have a huge impact most of the time I will not have time to post on Mondays. I can keep up with it in between classes and work but making any significant posts probably isn't going to happen.

So Swamped I will get to those reads but it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. Sorry. :(

Swamped

Banned
Just a heads up, classes have also started for me this week and while this shouldn't have a huge impact most of the time I will not have time to post on Mondays. I can keep up with it in between classes and work but making any significant posts probably isn't going to happen.

So Swamped I will get to those reads but it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. Sorry. :(

No problem, I get it! I'm actually teaching this semester so the same applies to me too starting this week.

Swamped

Banned
My data plan is almost up, so my day time posts will be limited until Friday.

I've said before why I suspected Czar N2 instead of Pau. If you look at the map and remember Launch said that Rule Breakers take the shortest path to their destination, the only ways that I crossed paths with Czar was if he went to

1. Franconp's room
2. My room

Option 2 did not even occur to me at the time. It didn't occur to me until Czar claimed he used a one-shot investigation on me. Maybe it was naiveté that made me believe him, maybe it was the sudden realization that that was even an option. I knew he had seen Pau (he had to have), and with him coming forward and Pau staying silent it felt Hope, so I rolled with it. My bad.

As for Terrabyte20xx, I'm certain he's town for reasons others have said and I can't grab from my phone.

Sawneeks I have no idea about. I will investigate tonight when I'm back at a computer with thread searching and not on my phone or neogaf.net.

Hm, interesting. If I had been in your position though I would have suspected Pau since she was right next door to Franconp. I guess I would have been equally suspicious of both.

Err... Could you also get these when you can? I can't remember much of a defense for TB. I must admit even my own support was very vague.
Will try to do so this evening.

Hm, interesting. If I had been in your position though I would have suspected Pau since she was right next door to Franconp. I guess I would have been equally suspicious of both.
Being next door made me LESS suspicious of Pau. She's right across from me, so no matter where Pau went I would see her out and about.

Czar, on the other hand, could go anywhere else on the map and I wouldn't have seen him. Anywhere. With my mindset D2, Czar HAD to be the killer because ANYWHERE else and I don't see him. That's part of why I so readily accepted his cop explanation; because it had literally never occurred to me that he could have targeted me. (Though obviously now we know he didn't.)

I mean look at #2651 aka "on a 'train', can't comment on Czar drama".
No, it says I was in a drive through. As in I was literally posting while waiting for KFC to bring me my dinner. I said in a post before that one that I had to go away from my computer, and I did. At least be honest when you're trying to call me out.

You don't like the way I've been acting, that's fair. I screwed up, I admit that. I've explained why I jumped on Pau instead of Czar. I explained my plan, and even agreed with Czar it was a terrible plan. There was no way Czar didn't see Pau, so I didn't exactly "out" her as a PR.

Ok, Lets read into things and get some former assumptions out of the way

because you know what happens when you make assumptions? You make an ass out of yourself and umption

I started this post by looking at Sawneeks when she got suspicious of me, because I am vain, and I know I am HOPE so I want to see what I have been doing to make another HOPE player suspicious of me.
Here is her big read/vote/push post:
*READS* on voting and pushes (I snipped a bit away to lighten the quoting but this is the meat of the reads: for fair and balanced part of what I snipped was a read on me for being suspicious and “going with the flow”)

The only really major pushes I saw were for AbsolutBro, Barrylocke, and Zippedpinhead. Terrabyte had a strong focus by *Splinter on Day 2 and it was echoed by Rest but on Day 3 it falls off. AbsolutBro started off as a small rumbling in Day 2 ( quite, not saying much, fence-sitting, etc. ) and gained some early-ish traction Day 3. Tl21xx also received some attention for being quiet. Barrylocke is the weird one, with most people indifferent or a shrug when it came to him on Day 2 but when CzarTim casts his vote towards Barry a few people jump on before he ultimately abandons his position for a 'sacrifice self vote'.

This got me thinking about what Czartim has done and what he hasn’t done so far. Czartim was the first vote against Barrylocke on Day 3. Since we now know that Czar is despair, this makes this push interesting (especially when you compare it to day 1). Czar is also the first person to vote for Francorp (RIP), as well as Cornburrito. Question: Why would a Scum player start a vote against another scum player? Answer: they wouldn’t, they would probably place a middle of the road vote or try and steer the vote away from their teammate. The cornburrito Vote post is interesting: He voted based on how “empty” in a posters recent postings….

These posts feel very empty to me. Like litterally just listing every possibility and then coming to the conclusion that none of that matters and a bandwagon is easier.

vote: CornBurrito
It is interesting because Czar hand waved the vote away a few posts later in a response to Cornburrito

This is a better response than the other one. My problem with your posts earlier was that it felt like you were hedging your bet on the AB vote by saying "I doubt the mafia would lead a day one bandwagon therefore if I follow this bandwagon and he's town, it's not my fault." Of course many people have voted for AB, but your's stuck out because it felt awkward so I wanted to ping you. Thanks for responding and for now:

unvote

this is what mafia is. get ready for 2-3 months of pulling your hair out and losing all sense of self confidence ;)

QUOTE=CornBurrito;173847075]I do find one thing interesting though. You vote for me for listing every possibility and making an empty post, but *Splinter did the same exact thing, and he did it first./QUOTE]
eh, I wouldn't compare the situations. Splinter seems to me a lot like worthyedge in SW mafia. Day one worthy got a vote on him (mine lol) and basically freaked with a bunch of erratic behavior which was really just newbie jitters. He was town in the end.

Here I see splinter throwing out an omgus vote and then calming down a bit. It's day one of course, so who knows. But the difference between his list and yours is his was a reaction to him getting random voted rather than what I felt was you trying to generate fake content to appear town and justify a vote (which who knows, maybe was what you were doing!)

please note I have deliberately made this post so that the /quote at the end of Czartims post does not screw up MY posting. In the original he was just missing the front bracket to the corn post.

This is Czar explaining that the reasons he did not vote for *Splinter did not apply to cornburrito. It resolved quickly, but how he justified the non-vote on splinter was weird. It was entirely based on a reasonable play from a previous GAF Mafia game. It struck me as odd, but I accepted it.

Looking back at it NOW, I see a quick and dirty defend of another player that is kind of hard to read because Czar screwed up the quote tags. It could be just a post screw up but it sends me in another direction,

*Splinter…

He was the first vote on kgtrep on day 1, not a big deal because it looks like it was just a back and forth vote on each other. He didn’t jump on the Rest, Makai or Hagi bandwagons, but voted for terrabyte20xx and left his vote on Crab to end the day.

Summary of Day 1 – Cornburrito and *splinter are a little suspicious, but mostly because of how quickly czartim responded to Cornburrito and how Czar did NOT respond to *Splinter. Suspicious but for different reasons.

Day 2 he agrees with Kgtrep out the gate, and posts that he had prepared days to justify a vote for crab, but then never shares with the class. Its just left to wither. *Splinter never wavers, and never switches (even to unvote) but he never posts his case.

Czartim is the first vote against kgtrep, gotta make sure Mafia stays on top of the votes, especially since he knows that both the players are hope aligned. This makes a lot of sense regardless of who is mafia, get rid of the known power role, because even if he did run into crab at night, he didn’t know if crab was a real super power role or just a decoy power role.

Though when Cornburrito switches from pro-kgtrp to pro-crab, *splinter asks why, he gets a response that is a little surprising. Cornburrito describes why he doesn’t trust czartim not crab. This makes me believe that Cornburrito and *Splinter are for sure not BOTH Mafia. Why have this conversation in thread at all if you can talk outside of it. You wouldn’t its too short. In fact, this gets me now to hope read Cornburrito. Partly because I was so pro-crab, and then was justified after he flipped nurse.

Summary of day 2: *splinter was suspicious of crab all day, was going to post reasons and didn’t, at the end of the day didn’t try to flip vote with said reasons.

His votes for day three were mostly for me, while I know I am Hope, I am sure some of you are unconvinced, so I will leave that part out of this theory. This theory is mostly based around days 1 2, and 4.

Day 4 – Your conversations with cornburrito at the beginning of this game get kind of ugly. Berating him for poor voting and decisions, but thanking him because he has the highest post count. Building up his ego, so that you can push him around in game. Make him believe you are on his side, because you know that everyone sees his votes, and with crab gone cornburrito is probably the most influential hope aligned person left (at least so far). Sawneeks is making a go of it today, same with swamped, but they both still are not as common on the pages as cornburrito. So you back off with a smile, and don’t even return his vote.

I’ll vote with him though. Because I agree with corn and that you are despair.

vote:*Splinter

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
And now you lost me. How does lynching me prove CzarTim saw Crab?
If you flip scum it means CzarTim didn't have to have seen Crab. I'm not advocating a lynch on you.

Ty4on

No, it says I was in a drive through. As in I was literally posting while waiting for KFC to bring me my dinner. I said in a post before that one that I had to go away from my computer, and I did. At least be honest when you're trying to call me out.

You don't like the way I've been acting, that's fair. I screwed up, I admit that. I've explained why I jumped on Pau instead of Czar. I explained my plan, and even agreed with Czar it was a terrible plan. There was no way Czar didn't see Pau, so I didn't exactly "out" her as a PR.
Hence the use of apostrophes around 'train', it's a reference to Kingkitty being on a train.

Not being present is understandable, but what caught my eye is that you were proactive. I totally agree with Kark that we shouldn't demand people post a lot (link 2), but it was more explaining why without anyone asking.

Pau

Despair knew that I was a rule breaker, but not what I was doing. Outing me to the rest of the players meant there was a chance that they would become suspicious and begin to call for my death and then I'd have to role claim. (Which is pretty much what happened although you can definitely make the argument that we roleclaimed prematurely.) Why did CzarTim choose to lie about investigating you and not me? Could have been random, or it could have been orchestrated between you two. (I think we know better now than to consider such things impossible.)

Either way, it narrowed down strong Hope power roles so that they could target Crab. It's also why I'm suspicious of Sawneeks and another rule breaker. Crab could have been a shot in the dark, or he could have been the only target left.

Anyways, got a new modem so I finally have internet.

Will go back and read everything, but just from the cursory gland at this page... why am I seeing people vote for anyone besides CzarTim?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Will go back and read everything, but just from the cursory gland at this page... why am I seeing people vote for anyone besides CzarTim?

How many of those were CzarTim's votes?

Despair knew that I was a rule breaker, but not what I was doing. Outing me to the rest of the players meant there was a chance that they would become suspicious and begin to call for my death and then I'd have to role claim. (Which is pretty much what happened although you can definitely make the argument that we roleclaimed prematurely.) Why did CzarTim choose to lie about investigating you and not me? Could have been random, or it could have been orchestrated between you two. (I think we know better now than to consider such things impossible.)

Either way, it narrowed down strong Hope power roles so that they could target Crab. It's also why I'm suspicious of Sawneeks and another rule breaker. Crab could have been a shot in the dark, or he could have been the only target left.

Most of us are proceeding like this day is a normal day, we are specifically avoiding voting for czartim to not have the day end early. In my opinion, despite the garaunteed scum kill, it benefits despair more to end early than for hope to end it early.

I think we all know CzarTim is done at the end of Day 4. I think me and others are placing votes on other people to not make the day a total waste. I'll be switching to CzarTim at the 1 hour mark or so.

Kalor

I noticed that Tl21xx hasn't posted their thoughts on who they suspect at all during the game so I'm curious what they think. I'll likely change my vote to CzarTim at the end of the day.

Vote: TL21xx

*Splinter

Some good points there Zipped, I disagree with your analysis of days 2 and 4 though.

Day 2 I questioned Crab at every opportunity, but a lot of the time he was refusing to post so I moved on to other targets so as not to waste time. I don't know what you were expecting me to say at the end of day to swing the vote. Every point had been pointed out and ignored several times, I could see kgtrep was going to lose so I tried to force people into justifying their votes on him. Many, yourself included, refused to give proper answers. "Going with my gut" or "he's more useful" and never any arguments for why that would be the case. I even tried to prompt people to provide a serious defense for Crab - and got nothing. Day 2 was wasted but not by kgtrep.

Day 4 you're reading the way you want to read it. I've thought and said for a while that Corn is a Hope making some bad decisions. I've tried to encourage him not just because he's active but because I feel he's putting way more effort into his arguments than anyone (for example, it's D4 and this is the first time I've seen you make a serious case for anything). If he trusted himself a little more he could have built on top of his knowledge from 3 days, instead of throwing it all out the window for the sake of the most recent votes.

As for things getting ugly, if you are referring to when Corn forgot about AB being in fran's room I should explain that: I had misread the conversation and thought the question came from CzarTim. This would have been a joke referencing the previous day when 2 players ignored AB's info, prompting AB to be frustrated at having to repeat himself. When I saw Corn's response to my post I realised my mistake, and saw what a dickhole my post made me look in the proper context.
-I'm sorry about that post Corn, it was honestly a mistake.
If you are referring to things being ugly before then... Well I don't remember anything specific, but I do get carried away sometimes, and genuinely frustrated during some phases of this game. Sorry (again) if I've offended anyone at any point.

Finally I don't understand what you mean by I didn't return the vote... on Corn today? Why would I vote Corn when I think he's Hope? I also have no intention of throwing around fake votes when we all know fully well that we're voting Tim out today. I've said before what I think of valuing votes above reasoning, and if there is anyone here who will refuse to respond to accusations without a vote on them then that will only make them more suspicious in my eyes.

*Splinter

Hm, interesting. If I had been in your position though I would have suspected Pau since she was right next door to Franconp.
I've seen this kind of idea floated a few times now and I don't get it. Is there some element to the map that makes long journeys more difficult?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I've seen this kind of idea floated a few times now and I don't get it. Is there some element to the map that makes long journeys more difficult?
I'm guessing it has to do with fight club, the shorter the journey, the less likely to be seen.

The only problem with that line of thought is that no one would know about that until AFTER night one, which would make that line of thought invalid.

Pau

Did anyone see CzarTim move N2? I'm gonna assume not otherwise his one shot role claim would have been called into question. He only had to move one room to get to SalvaPot. Did anyone go past SalvaPot's room?

However, I did move last night. I will say that, so far, I have yet to move to the right of my room, meaning I can not confirm nor deny Ty4on/Pau being together. I can confirm that CzarTim did NOT move last night, so unless he has the ability to become invisible he didn’t cause any trouble. I did run in to one person last night but this person has yet to reveal themselves at all and I do not want to accidently out a potential Hope role. For now I will be silent on their movement.
Sounds like we ran into the same person.

Did anyone see CzarTim move N2? I'm gonna assume not otherwise his one shot role claim would have been called into question. He only had to move one room to get to SalvaPot. Did anyone go past SalvaPot's room?

Thats partly why i believe the idea that a Ninja role must exist among Desapir, even if it was pushed by CzarTim. I just think it can only act on even nights. Or every other night. Unless he happened to avoid all our roaming Hope Pr on N2 by sheer chance or they sent someone else for no good reason except to set up the D3 lie.

Ty4on

Thats partly why i believe the idea that a Ninja role must exist among Desapir, even if it was pushed by CzarTim. I just think it can only act on even nights. Or every other night. Unless he happened to avoid all our roaming Hope Pr on N2 by sheer chance or they sent someone else for no good reason except to set up the D3 lie.
Emphasis mine

Launch has confirmed for me that if you see X that means X say you as well and vice versa if you didn't. That means Czar would have known if no one had seen him killing Salva.

*Splinter

I have been putting some thought into yesterday's votes. For me, it didn't make any sense for Tim to vote Sawneeks when he did. Let's start under the assumption that Saw is hope, since I still feel that's more likely:

So Tim votes Saw, and Saw is lynched, revealed to be Hope. Tim would still be under a lot of scrutiny, and this late vote would probably come back to bite him sooner rather than later. After all he had spent the entire day convincing people to vote for him, only to swap without explanation in the last moments. I think the fact that he had already admitted to knowing about Saw's PR (remember he outed Saw near the end) would end up being the final nail in his coffin, making Tim a likely target for Day 4, despite his best efforts to save himself.

So why vote Sawneeks at all? Well, remember that Despair have pre-emotive knowledge on each other's 4-5 votes and the ability to collaborate, so they can make a better estimate as to which way a vote is going to fall. My guess is that Despair counted up the likely votes that were still to come in and decided that Tim couldn't win without them being dangerously stacked on Sawneeks (as this vote would no doubt be scrutinised whenever Tim was eventually revealed), so instead of investing further risk in this already failing endeavour they decide to cut their losses. Tim puts a hopeless vote on Saw while a teammate can flip to voting Tim and buy themselves a chunk of trust for the rest of the game. Corn's analysis shows just how effective this could be, and if Tim was likely going to lose anyway then there is no downside for them (minus the possibility of some late votes going against their expectations revealing that they could have saved Tim, but it's hard to analyse this without knowing who's votes were known to Despair).

TL;DR Tim was going to lose unless Despair over exposed themselves. Instead they opted to let him drop, maybe even casting a late vote on him to take credit for the kill. Bare in mind that Tim's role is basically designed to be bussed, and it would be very foolish for Despair not to allow themselves some credit in his lynching.

Oh, what if Saw is Despair? Tim's late vote for her makes more sense as he's trying to cover for her. I guess the rest of the above still applies. Remember that Saw is a PR either way, so Despair would certainly choose to drop Tim instead of her in this case.

In either case, but particularly the latter, it is also possible that the very late votes (so Terra or especially Zipped) where an attempt to "accidentally" cause a tie. Note that Zipped was only a few seconds short of achieving this, due to being held back by NeoGAF's antispam limit.

Note that these are only possibilities as to what happened, I would have to go back and make a much closer analysis of votes and "expected" votes for a chance to rule this out. But these are the explanations I have reached in trying to understand Tim voting Sawneeks when he did.

Sawneeks

Banned

I don't believe anyone has said whether or not they saw Tim on Night 2. Do we even know who moved Night 2?

I was thinking the same thing when you said you ran in to someone. But I still believe in not saying anything, given that this person is not 'outed' yet.

I noticed that Tl21xx hasn't posted their thoughts on who they suspect at all during the game so I'm curious what they think. I'll likely change my vote to CzarTim at the end of the day.

Vote: TL21xx

A lot of people have been fairly quiet on this Day phase, yourself included. Your only major claim of the day is that you believe we should not vote off CzarTim today but you haven't really explained why ( other than you agree with Corn ). I would like to know why keeping an open member of Despair around would be a good idea.

No, but it makes them more suspicious. Why journey all that way unless you had a specific purpose? It was why I was suspicious of SalvaPot after Night 1 because his room was on the top row and I ran in to him on the bottom row.

Makai

What kicked off my investigation against Terrabyte is his explanation of last night. Swamped figured out from Crab's role that the likeliest reason is because Despair targeted an empty location. Good job, Swamped. I'm a little embarassed I didn't notice that. Both CornBurrito and Terrabyte give the same possibilites - roleblock or the target is a "commuter." CornBurrito explicitly names Pau and Ty. Terrabyte adds that Despair chose not to kill. Swamped posted after CornBurrito did, so I can't blame CornBurrito for leaving out the location explanation. But Terrabyte posted after Swamped, and doubles down when asked why he ignored the location explanation. He says he didn't mention it because he knows "those facilities have been a non-factor this entire game."

He also says I shouldn't make accusations rooted in assumptions. Not sure why he did that. The bedrock of his theories are major assumptions about the game mechanics. I'm just illuminating the slip-up he made, exactly the kind Despair would make. Here's what really happened - Terrabyte didn't think of the location explanation because he knows Despair targeted an individual. Pau or Ty were targeted last night but the night kill failed.

Terrabyte never openly suspected me even though everyone else did.
Terrabyte knows I am Hope and "really, really" doesn't want to explain how.
Terrabyte has not been seen in the Hallways.
Terrabyte is not my lucky buddy.
Terrabyte is not an invisible Cop

That narrows it down to...yeah, Despair.

Terrabyte's closing argument is that I shouldn't press him because I read Crab and CzarTim wrong. That's pretty funny considering Terrabyte voted for Crab and has never voted for CzarTim. Not to mention he loves to switch his vote to somebody with no votes on them at the last minute.

Sawneeks

Banned
-snip-
TL;DR Tim was going to lose unless Despair over exposed themselves. Instead they opted to let him drop, maybe even casting a late vote on him to take credit for the kill. Bare in mind that Tim's role is basically designed to be bussed, and it would be very foolish for Despair not to allow themselves some credit in his lynching.

I haven't said it yet but I agree 100%. I'm assuming that there were Despair voters on both sides yesterday; some voting for Tim and others voting for me with a few others in the middle.

The only thing that does bother me is why have all this lead up of 'hey guys kill me today!' only to change last minute and vote against? It's the only thing I don't understand out of Tim's play and I don't really see it as a last minute attempt to save himself so maybe it was to allow a member of Despair to get a vote in without seeming too suspicious?

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if their was a pattern or some other info in yesterday's Day-end votes.

It's weird because while Terra was on my suspect list, I kind of believe it would be best to have Makai do a read on everyone in the game and then just do the exact opposite.

Kalor

A lot of people have been fairly quiet on this Day phase, yourself included. Your only major claim of the day is that you believe we should not vote off CzarTim today but you haven't really explained why ( other than you agree with Corn ). I would like to know why keeping an open member of Despair around would be a good idea.

At this point CzarTim is a mostly known quantity. I doubt that they can use their ability again and nothing that they say is going to influence anyone. We don't lose anything from keeping them alive though it would force someone else to submit the kill. If we don't vote for them today then we can focus on people who we aren't sure about and vote for them.

Of course we might lynch Hope but then we'll hopefully learn something from it. We can afford to mislynch until about D9 and still have a Hope majority if we assume that there is at most 4 Despair and continue to have one kill and lynch a day.

I do understand the argument of lynching them so someone else is forced to carry out the night kills but it could end up being that they have a ninja (which I doubt at this stage) or the next person to carry out the kills already has a night role and so is a common sight to other people at night.

Actually I have to wonder if someone in Despair has a night role and they submit the kill, do they carry out their night role and the kill in the same walk.

Makai

It's weird because while Terra was on my suspect list, I kind of believe it would be best to have Makai do a read on everyone in the game and then just do the exact opposite.

You know what, let's just move on, all this is doing is distracting from other possible lines of investigation.

But seriously, your track record sucks.

What made you guys think that was all it took to get off the hook? Respond to the case I have laid in front of you. Both of you are implicated.

What made you guys think that was all it took to get off the hook? Respond to the case I have laid in front of you. Both of you are implicated.

Me? I'm joking. I'm not ready to lynch Terra, but he is among the people I find suspicious. See my earlier posts on D4.

*Splinter

I'm going to bed, but I just want to let AB know I haven't forgotten his promise to provide this information:
Err... Could you also get these when you can? I can't remember much of a defense for TB. I must admit even my own support was very vague.
Also to pre-empt whoever disagrees with my analysis above: that's fine but I'd be interested in hearing your explanation for Tim's vote

Top Bottom