• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

*Splinter

Wild theory: Despair hit Crab every night and he was protecting himself, there is an SK responsible for the other kills. Despair were forced to take drastic action to remove him from the game.

(I doubt this)

Makai

Me? I'm joking. I'm not ready to lynch Terra, but he is among the people I find suspicious. See my earlier posts on D4.
Hey, you're only third scummiest after CzarTim and Terrabyte, but I directly accused you of being Despair. You need to respond with more than a joke.

Actually Crab was seen in Fight Club wasn't he? I doubt he leaves his room to protect himself

Wild theory disproven

I had to answer this for someone else, may as well do it for everyone else.

Realistically, no he doesn't leave his room. However, since Salva's role existed, for the game's rules he would. He wouldn't be seen if he were to target himself and Salva did not target him, though, since he would do a quick circle and go back in.

Ridiculous, I know.

Wild theory: Despair hit Crab every night and he was protecting himself, there is an SK responsible for the other kills. Despair were forced to take drastic action to remove him from the game.

(I doubt this)

That's insanity imo. Two killers who can be active every night?

Pau

I do understand the argument of lynching them so someone else is forced to carry out the night kills but it could end up being that they have a ninja (which I doubt at this stage) or the next person to carry out the kills already has a night role and so is a common sight to other people at night.
If Despair doesn't have a ninja, it's even more important that we get rid of CzarTim.

Another thing to consider is that CzarTim can still vote if he's alive.

If Despair doesn't have a ninja, it's even more important that we get rid of CzarTim.

Another thing to consider is that CzarTim can still vote if he's alive.

The latter isn't really an issue at this stage in the game, is it?

Though I suppose he could force a majority earlier than there would otherwise be. But I don't think that scenario's likely given that most of the votes tend to pour in at the last hour.

Swamped

Banned
I know, I know, I need to post detailed analysis on my top three favorite people, I'll get around to it.

Will try to do so this evening.

Being next door made me LESS suspicious of Pau. She's right across from me, so no matter where Pau went I would see her out and about.

Czar, on the other hand, could go anywhere else on the map and I wouldn't have seen him. Anywhere. With my mindset D2, Czar HAD to be the killer because ANYWHERE else and I don't see him. That's part of why I so readily accepted his cop explanation; because it had literally never occurred to me that he could have targeted me. (Though obviously now we know he didn't.)

Hm, ok, but I'm still not super convinced of why you discounted Pau so early. She could only be proven innocent if someone else had seen her N1 (apart from whoever was on your fight club list). But you couldn't possibly have known that because we only started talking about the map stuff during Day 3. This means that you made some pretty big assumptions about Pau. It's only now, during Day 4 that we have become sure that CzarTim is Despair and that Pau is most likely Hope. I still feel like something is missing in your logic and doesn't add up. Unless you and CzarTim were colluding..? If you are I have no idea who did the kill and who did some other Despair bad work, but I do think CzarTim would not have launched a gambit like that if he wasn't trying to protect someone, especially with his one-shot override power. In fact, if I am right about you two then you're probably the one who submitted the kill (because I'm assuming CzarTim has no abilities outside of his override, big assumption).

At this point CzarTim is a mostly known quantity. I doubt that they can use their ability again and nothing that they say is going to influence anyone. We don't lose anything from keeping them alive though it would force someone else to submit the kill. If we don't vote for them today then we can focus on people who we aren't sure about and vote for them.

Of course we might lynch Hope but then we'll hopefully learn something from it. We can afford to mislynch until about D9 and still have a Hope majority if we assume that there is at most 4 Despair and continue to have one kill and lynch a day.

I do understand the argument of lynching them so someone else is forced to carry out the night kills but it could end up being that they have a ninja (which I doubt at this stage) or the next person to carry out the kills already has a night role and so is a common sight to other people at night.

Actually I have to wonder if someone in Despair has a night role and they submit the kill, do they carry out their night role and the kill in the same walk.

I don't necessarily agree with this reasoning, but the fact that you are sticking to it makes me look favorably on you. I'm fairly certain that Despair will want to take today's opportunity to blend in and vote for Czar.

I'm dreading this, but I think it will also be useful to go through Czar's posts and see if there is anyone he specifically did not interact with. Despair wouldn't want to openly make connections, especially during the first few days phases of the game. I dunno, might find some leads.

Hence the use of apostrophes around 'train', it's a reference to Kingkitty being on a train.
Ah fair enough.

Despair knew that I was a rule breaker, but not what I was doing. Outing me to the rest of the players meant there was a chance that they would become suspicious and begin to call for my death and then I'd have to role claim. (Which is pretty much what happened although you can definitely make the argument that we roleclaimed prematurely.) Why did CzarTim choose to lie about investigating you and not me? Could have been random, or it could have been orchestrated between you two. (I think we know better now than to consider such things impossible.)

Either way, it narrowed down strong Hope power roles so that they could target Crab. It's also why I'm suspicious of Sawneeks and another rule breaker. Crab could have been a shot in the dark, or he could have been the only target left.

Anyways, got a new modem so I finally have internet.
I'd guess that Czar chose me over you because we have a history via Star Wars mafia last round. I mean, that's been covered pretty frequently throughout this game. His being Despair and using me is a pretty great twist on my being an undercover imperial agent last game.

Should my plan to find the killer have begun with Punishing Czar? Possibly? That idea was put forward. Again, from my perspective I thought I'd blindly found a killer on the very first night. I clearly didn't really think my plan through, but I also thought I was going to die and needed to get the information out.

As for Czar/Despair targeting Crab, even if he'd been an Ordinary Student I think Czar would have taken him out via his power. He was a fairly strong player that other players trusted. If Czar did pass by Crab while en route to kill Franconp, it was probably just icing on the cake.

I'm going to bed, but I just want to let AB know I haven't forgotten his promise to provide this information:
I am making this post and then I will go back and do the reread. There's a bit more to go on and I have a bit more free time tonight.

Hm, ok, but I'm still not super convinced of why you discounted Pau so early. She could only be proven innocent if someone else had seen her N1 (apart from whoever was on your fight club list). But you couldn't possibly have known that because we only started talking about the map stuff during Day 3. This means that you made some pretty big assumptions about Pau. It's only now, during Day 4 that we have become sure that CzarTim is Despair and that Pau is most likely Hope. I still feel like something is missing in your logic and doesn't add up. Unless you and CzarTim were colluding..? If you are I have no idea who did the kill and who did some other Despair bad work, but I do think CzarTim would not have launched a gambit like that if he wasn't trying to protect someone, especially with his one-shot override power. In fact, if I am right about you two then you're probably the one who submitted the kill (because I'm assuming CzarTim has no abilities outside of his override, big assumption).
I don't really feel like reiterating why I was gung-ho for Pau. It's in like 3 or 4 posts now, so it's there if you care enough to read it.

I will point out that I can't have killed Franconp. We know via myself and Pau (for those who don't believe me) that Czar was out and about N1. We know that his actual PR doesn't have a night component (unless this is some super wacky new take on a Governor). Ergo, the only way he was out of bed at night was by issuing the KILL command.

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's all. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
What kicked off my investigation against Terrabyte is his explanation of last night. Swamped figured out from Crab's role that the likeliest reason is because Despair targeted an empty location. Good job, Swamped. I'm a little embarassed I didn't notice that. Both CornBurrito and Terrabyte give the same possibilites - roleblock or the target is a "commuter." CornBurrito explicitly names Pau and Ty. Terrabyte adds that Despair chose not to kill. Swamped posted after CornBurrito did, so I can't blame CornBurrito for leaving out the location explanation. But Terrabyte posted after Swamped, and doubles down when asked why he ignored the location explanation. He says he didn't mention it because he knows "those facilities have been a non-factor this entire game."

He also says I shouldn't make accusations rooted in assumptions. Not sure why he did that. The bedrock of his theories are major assumptions about the game mechanics. I'm just illuminating the slip-up he made, exactly the kind Despair would make. Here's what really happened - Terrabyte didn't think of the location explanation because he knows Despair targeted an individual. Pau or Ty were targeted last night but the night kill failed.

Terrabyte never openly suspected me even though everyone else did.
Terrabyte knows I am Hope and "really, really" doesn't want to explain how.
Terrabyte has not been seen in the Hallways.
Terrabyte is not my lucky buddy.
Terrabyte is not an invisible Cop

That narrows it down to...yeah, Despair.

Terrabyte's closing argument is that I shouldn't press him because I read Crab and CzarTim wrong. That's pretty funny considering Terrabyte voted for Crab and has never voted for CzarTim. Not to mention he loves to switch his vote to somebody with no votes on them at the last minute.
I have TWO major problems with this:

1. You completely ignored the context of my vote on Crab, AND I changed that vote later that day.

2. Your entire premise is a Morton's Fork! Your Evidence is only valid if EVERYTHING I said was truth. But if I lied, then you would point to that and say "Look! He lied, that PROVES he's Despair!" So now I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

I maintain that everything I have not lied in any posts I have said. I will, however, admit to wording things in ways to evoke certain images, but I have never outright lied EVER! The fact that you are not only tunneling me, using a FREAKING MORTON'S FORK as your, and are accusing Corn with " assumed a possibility that's not mine" makes me wonder what the heck is going on in your brain!

If it weren't for the fact that no one would take me seriously, I would OMGUS you right now.

Makai

I have TWO major problems with this:

1. You completely ignored the context of my vote on Crab, AND I changed that vote later that day.

2. Your entire premise is a Morton's Fork! Your Evidence is only valid if EVERYTHING I said was truth. But if I lied, then you would point to that and say "Look! He lied, that PROVES he's Despair!" So now I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

I maintain that everything I have not lied in any posts I have said. I will, however, admit to wording things in ways to evoke certain images, but I have never outright lied EVER! The fact that you are not only tunneling me, using a FREAKING MORTON'S FORK as your, and are accusing Corn with " assumed a possibility that's not mine" makes me wonder what the heck is going on in your brain!

If it weren't for the fact that no one would take me seriously, I would OMGUS you right now.
Then get your damn story straight. You have a huge contradiction in your story and you don't think that's grounds for lynching? Tell us the entire truth right now and I will forgive you for fibbing earlier.

Terrabyte20xx

Then get your damn story straight. You have a huge contradiction in your story and you don't think that's grounds for lynching? Tell us the entire truth right now and I will forgive you for fibbing earlier.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there could be a different reason that I really, really don't want to bring up?

No, I won't elaborate.
Just because those words pop up, doesn't mean it's a soft role claim. I decided to gambit and see what happens, maybe even get Despair to NK me. Why? Because I am disposable. I'm just a 'pancake flipper', or if I had my way...

Launch, if I die tonight, I want to be a Super Highschool Basketball Passer!

I can tap pass the ball between teammates with extreme precision and accuracy.

My technique of misdirection uses my lack of presence to make myself disappear infront of the opposing team. But because my teammates aren't with me at school, it's rendered usless.

Also, I want blue hair... And a dog.

Swamped

Banned
I will point out that I can't have killed Franconp. We know via myself and Pau (for those who don't believe me) that Czar was out and about N1. We know that his actual PR doesn't have a night component (unless this is some super wacky new take on a Governor). Ergo, the only way he was out of bed at night was by issuing the KILL command.

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's all. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating.

That's true lol. You understand why I'm pushing you right? I'm just trying to get the logic straight in my head because if not CzarTim's Gambit involving you is such a weird coincidence. Who knows, maybe we'll end up laughing about this after the game has ended lol.

Terrabyte20xx

I have got to start refreshing this thread in a new tab before I post on mobile...

Whatever, this exchange has me standing out so much they'd probably try to add fuel to the fire rather than wasting a NK anyways.

Makai

Just because those words pop up, doesn't mean it's a soft role claim. I decided to gambit and see what happens, maybe even get Despair to NK me. Why? Because I am disposable. I'm just a 'pancake flipper', or if I had my way...

I have got to start refreshing this thread in a new tab before I post on mobile...

Whatever, this exchange has me standing out so much they'd probably try to add fuel to the fire rather than wasting a NK anyways.

Uh, huh. You're trying to draw a night kill. Like I said, if you are implying that you are my lucky buddy, then just claim now or tomorrow. Otherwise, I expect you to fully explain your behavior today. If your Day 5 response is just more complaining about being pressured, then I'm voting you.

Terrabyte20xx

Uh, huh. You're trying to draw a night kill. Like I said, if you are implying that you are my lucky buddy, then just claim now or tomorrow. Otherwise, I expect you to fully explain your behavior today. If your Day 5 response is just more complaining about being pressured, then I'm voting you.
If I were your lucky buddy, I wouldn't have said no the first time you asked.

You put pressure on me for a reason I don't understand (I know why, but your logic takes a huge jump to imidiately call someone scum just for believing one theory instead of another.), I tried to see if I could segway that into drawing an NK by implying a role claim. That back- fired because apparently the words 'I won't elaborate' don't mean the same thing to you. (I admit, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have spoiler tagged that, but I doubt that would've made a difference.)

What you see is what you get.

I personally don't get why you'd be aware of a second Lucky student just because of your role. Immunity to night kills actually makes perfect sense for Naegi thematically speaking, so I bought that much of your claim. But why exactly would there be two lucky students and why would you be aware of them? Perhaps one is good luck and the other bad luck? If you have immunity to night kills, does the other have immunity to day kills?

Just a few questions though. After the existence of fight club became clear on D3, why didn't you make the claim then? Why wait until D4? Surely you weren't going to draw a night kill on N3.

So. Why do I think Terrabyte is Hope?

It starts, funnily enough, with his vote for me on day 1. It's risky enough being the first person to throw out a vote. It's just as risky, imo, to be the First Bandwagoner, which is exactly what he did.

He gives early reads, encourages us not to tunnel, has fairly clear expectations, and pushes others to give information.

The more information is out there, the better for Hope.

D2 he seems fairly convinced neither are despair, but was willing to do what had to be done for the team. Even when he wants to call me out, I can appreciate what he's doing: pressing the players for information.

He's willing to analyze, and put forward theories (no matter how crazy).

And let's face it, knowing Czar is Despair and the ultimate in bussable roles, defending him is a pretty weak play for other Despair players.

Am I 100% sure Terrabyte is Hope? Not a chance. Is he high on my suspect list? Not at all.

Makai

You put pressure on me for a reason I don't understand (I know why, but your logic takes a huge jump to imidiately call someone scum just for believing one theory instead of another.), I tried to see if I could segway that into drawing an NK by implying a role claim. That back- fired because apparently the words 'I won't elaborate' don't mean the same thing to you. (I admit, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have spoiler tagged that, but I doubt that would've made a difference.)

What you see is what you get.
I didn't start this dialogue because you didn't believe the location theory. I started it because you flat-out excluded it. When asked why, you say you knew that the facilities have been a non-factor the entire game. Then you ask power roles to confirm that you haven't been seen in the halls. Then you imply that you have special knowledge that I'm Hope. Now you are trying to pass it off as a ploy to encourage Despair to night-kill you. Great plan, man. Did you ever think that misleading us is detrimental to town? If you are town, you're just adding confusion, which is why Lynch All Liars is a great policy. What the heck am I supposed to think about you?

Thanks for that, that was a really useful summary. I am a little confused about AB's vote for Pau there, I'll have to think about why Despair would have wanted to do that. But I find it pretty strange that AB had his 'suspicions' on CzarTim on Day 2, but not on Pau. I don't recall any secret messages saying Pau was the killer, but from AB's perspective either CzarTim or Pau could have been Fran's killer. So the doubt on CzarTim is interesting.

You say this here, but here?

OMG just saw this. Your text editor is pretty special!

Short memory, or throwing shade my way, hoping to get my lynched?

kingkitty

If you did happen to be despair (which you may or may not be), trying to pretend to be the lucky buddy would be a pretty risky plan, unless you're hella confident or desperate. I'd imagine as a form of confirmation, Makai would ask something that only another lucky buddy would be able to answer.

Sorta like how in Animal Crossing mafia, we had two "light sleepers" (people who noticed night movement) identify with each other by correcting inaccurate role PM information.

Pau

Unless Despair can just walk around for shits and giggles.

AbsolutBro, do you mind saying what room you went to on N2? If it's random, it shouldn't give Despair any info.

Unless Despair can just walk around for shits and giggles.

AbsolutBro, do you mind saying what room you went to on N2? If it's random, it shouldn't give Despair any info.

Super shady reveal time: Terrabyte's

I bumped into at least one person who can (silently and to them self) confirm I was down that way.

I can say that I saw Salva N2 (he's already dead, not like they can hurt him), but I don't know if that had any impact on where I ended up.

Makai

I personally don't get why you'd be aware of a second Lucky student just because of your role. Immunity to night kills actually makes perfect sense for Naegi thematically speaking, so I bought that much of your claim. But why exactly would there be two lucky students and why would you be aware of them? Perhaps one is good luck and the other bad luck? If you have immunity to night kills, does the other have immunity to day kills?

Just a few questions though. After the existence of fight club became clear on D3, why didn't you make the claim then? Why wait until D4? Surely you weren't going to draw a night kill on N3.
Still waiting on your response to my accusation of you and Terrabyte, btw.

You'll have to ask Launchpad about the role design. The other lucky student is hope unless he lied to me in the role PM. We both have the same role.

I felt like Crab and Terrabyte were trying to get me to tell them whether my role had a night component. It seemed really slimy coming from Terrabyte - "Quick question, Makai. Who did you see last night?" I didn't want to give up more information about my role to Despair - especially when CzarTim, the guy across from me who I thought was Hope, told us all to keep mum. If day 3 ended differently I might not have come out today.

Still waiting on your response to my accusation of you and Terrabyte, btw.

You'll have to ask Launchpad about the role design. The other lucky student is hope unless he lied to me in the role PM. We both have the same role.

I felt like Crab and Terrabyte were trying to get me to tell them whether my role had a night component. It seemed really slimy coming from Terrabyte - "Quick question, Makai. Who did you see last night?" I didn't want to give up more information about my role to Despair - especially when CzarTim, the guy across from me who I thought was Hope, told us all to keep mum. If day 3 ended differently I might not have come out today.

Which accusation exactly? The one you made because I joked about doing the opposite of whatever your reads said?

So Hope has two players immune to night kills is what you're saying?

Anyway I'm inclined to believe you are Hope, because otherwise you've limited Despair's night kill options since you'd instantly be outed if anyone saw you walking. Unless you happen to be a Ninja.

Top kek. Your track record really is fucking atrocious.

I offered my explanation for why I thought nobody died. Is the idea of a blocker really that fucking crazy? Also I'm pretty sure I offered my explanations before Swamped offered hers. I didn't ignore her idea.

Meanwhile I believe it was Zipped on D3 who said that he thought the lovers went off to other locations to make out or something. That's where I got the idea from. So I guess you found a third member of Despair.

Actually, no. I'm going to be even madder.

Fucking christ Makai. You trust Swamped because she offered the explanation that Despair targetted a location but nobody was in it. Yet you think I'm Despair because I offered this explanation:

2. Despair targeted either Pau/Ty4on. They are the lovers and their role involves sneaking off at night to a random area in order to make out/have sex. I think Zipped suggested this but I'm not sure. The thing here is that Despair targeted Pau/Ty4on's ROOM. But they weren't in their rooms last night.

Literally the same fucking exact explanation Swamped goddamn offered. Despair targeted a ROOM (aka location) that nobody was fucking in.

Oh but I guess Swamped said the same thing, worded differently, and in a later post. So she's obviously fucking Hope and I'm obviously fucking Despair.

Terrabyte20xx

Super shady reveal time: Terrabyte's

I bumped into at least one person who can (silently and to them self) confirm I was down that way.

I can say that I saw Salva N2 (he's already dead, not like they can hurt him), but I don't know if that had any impact on where I ended up.
Whoa, AB, calm down, what if Makai takes thisnto mean you are a part of the CzarTim-CornBurrito-Terrabyte Scum Despair alliance?!?!?!

TL21xx

Banned
I noticed that Tl21xx hasn't posted their thoughts on who they suspect at all during the game so I'm curious what they think. I'll likely change my vote to CzarTim at the end of the day.

Vote: TL21xx
I haven't posted thoughts on who is suspect I'm my eyes because I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the game and real-life keeps butting in when I'm caught up.

So far I'm not really seeing enough inconsistency from a surface level to call anyone out. I only really feel iffy about people and can't really call anyone out without blind allegations, which will just muddy the waters more than they already are.

Makai

So Hope has two players immune to night kills is what you're saying?

Anyway I'm inclined to believe you are Hope, because otherwise you've limited Despair's night kill options since you'd instantly be outed if anyone saw you walking. Unless you happen to be a Ninja.

Top kek. Your track record really is fucking atrocious.

I offered my explanation for why I thought nobody died. Is the idea of a blocker really that fucking crazy? Also I'm pretty sure I offered my explanations before Swamped offered hers. I didn't ignore her idea.

Meanwhile I believe it was Zipped on D3 who said that he thought the lovers went off to other locations to make out or something. That's where I got the idea from. So I guess you found a third member of Despair.
I thought roleblocker was a fine explanation and I even bought it until Swamped's. You and Terrabyte offered the exact same explanations and then Terrabyte said he was aware of the location theory but discounted it because he knew the locations haven't been important. He's scummy and you're implicated because of him. I'm noticing now you have similar voting patterns. On Day 2, both of you switched your vote from Crab to "No Vote." You shared a vote with Terrabyte on Day 3 and voted for seven people to hide your voting patterns. Today you seriously advocated sparing CzarTim. "Just trust me guys, I figured out how the ninja works!"

Terrabyte20xx

I didn't start this dialogue because you didn't believe the location theory. I started it because you flat-out excluded it. When asked why, you say you knew that the facilities have been a non-factor the entire game. Then you ask power roles to confirm that you haven't been seen in the halls. Then you imply that you have special knowledge that I'm Hope. Now you are trying to pass it off as a ploy to encourage Despair to night-kill you. Great plan, man. Did you ever think that misleading us is detrimental to town? If you are town, you're just adding confusion, which is why Lynch All Liars is a great policy. What the heck am I supposed to think about you?
Because first off, I didn't lie. Bend the truth and made a statement to evoke a specific responce, sure. Okay yes, it was a dumb move. I'll admit that.

But right now you are proving my point about you Morton's Fork. I stretch the truth and you continue to say 'He's Despair!' I've said this a thousand times, and I'll say it again:

If I were Despair, I would've answered your questions very differently, and there would be an actual lie, not just a 'tall tale' of sorts.

Look, if you aren't going to ever change your mind on me, stop saying you're giving me the benefit of the doubt when you're really just acting on a which hunt.

Makai

Actually, no. I'm going to be even madder.

Fucking christ Makai. You trust Swamped because she offered the explanation that Despair targetted a location but nobody was in it. Yet you think I'm Despair because I offered this explanation:

Literally the same fucking exact explanation Swamped goddamn offered. Despair targeted a ROOM (aka location) that nobody was fucking in.

Oh but I guess Swamped said the same thing, worded differently, and in a later post. So she's obviously fucking Hope and I'm obviously fucking Despair.
Now you're playing dumb. A location is a facility.

Crab's Role said:
Conversely, you can use this ability on a location and it will protect players located in that facility.

Makai

Because first off, I didn't lie. Bend the truth and made a statement to evoke a specific responce, sure. Okay yes, it was a dumb move. I'll admit that.

But right now you are proving my point about you Morton's Fork. I stretch the truth and you continue to say 'He's Despair!' I've said this a thousand times, and I'll say it again:

If I were Despair, I would've answered your questions very differently, and there would be an actual lie, not just a 'tall tale' of sorts.

Look, if you aren't going to ever change your mind on me, stop saying you're giving me the benefit of the doubt when you're really just acting on a which hunt.
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt when you straighten out everything you just said, not this wishy-washy damage control. You're just complaining that I'm pressuring you and expect me to be satisfied? Take everything that you've claimed today and tell us the real story. All of it.

Answered:
Are you my buddy? No
Are you an invisible cop? No

Unanswered:
Do you know that I am Hope, or do you think that I am Hope?
How do you know that the locations have been a non-factor in this game?
Do you go in the hallways?
Were you implying you are my buddy to draw a night kill?
Is there a real reason you "really, really" didn't want to elaborate?

i've never seen the godfather, scarface, titanic, or any of the terminator movies

Ok, you need to correct at least the godfather post haste. it really is a fantastic film, and the sequel is an equally amazing film. Extremely quotable.

Scarface is very quotable as well, but you can tell that it's steeped in the underbelly of the 80s. Good flick but not as good as the godfather.

titanic is entertaining, and it's James Cameron, my personal recommendation is to tell your significant other you haven't seen it, if they want to watch it with you then watch.

Then we get to the two terminator movies and apparently a tv show (some people will try and say that there are more movies but...) they are also James Cameron, but such a great ride. So quotable and so very entertaining.

In fact outside of avatar I recommend seeing all of the James Cameron movies. Of course you really won't be able to, because we will vote to have monokuma punish you.

This gets me thinking, why so many posts, and at such random times? It's not like you couldn't post more if you wanted, and sometimes you let whole grains of thought go forward without saying anything...

Maybe I'm just reading to much into you being scum...

Terrabyte20xx

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt when you straighten out everything you just said, not this wishy-washy damage control. You're just complaining that I'm pressuring you and expect me to be satisfied? Take everything that you've claimed today and tell us the real story. All of it.

Answered:
Are you my buddy? No
Are you an invisible cop? No

Unanswered:
Do you know that I am Hope, or do you think that I am Hope?
How do you know that the locations have been a non-factor in this game?
Do you go in the hallways?
Were you implying you are my buddy to draw a night kill?
Is there a real reason you "really, really" didn't want to elaborate?

Do you know that I am Hope, or do you think that I am Hope? Think.
How do you know that the locations have been a non-factor in this game? I assume they aren't, because up until Crab flipped, no one talked about them, even with the fight club stuff yesterday. That being said, if they did in fact use a location, I would put money on the gym.
Do you go in the hallways? No, I just roleclaimed ordinary student.
Were you implying you are my buddy to draw a night kill? Your buddy? No. PR in general? Yes.
Is there a real reason you "really, really" didn't want to elaborate? No, that was to sell the gambit.

Top Bottom