• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney [Mafia] |OT| Turnabout Scum

Yes. But I had a choice between Drago and TWE.

I'm probably going to get lynched, and the only other move I can think of making will get me night killed (unless scum misses again) so at this point I may as well stop worrying about what my votes look like.

I'd just like to note that the point of this game isn't to survive, but to help your team win. Sometimes you cant avoid being lynched or being night killed. But you should do whatever you think provides the most benefit to your team. Whatever that is.

RedFalco

I think both SalvaPot and StarSketch are scum.

Perhaps I'm doing some tunnel vision right now because I've been looking at QuantumBro/Drago/SalvaPot most closely than anyone else but I still feel that they are scum.
Apart from the QuantumBro stuff Drago's actions just don't sit well with me.
Home from work, sorry for being absent most of the day. Just got done catching up. You fucked up big time, Xam...
At the current juncture I think a prod vote will be most effective, so:

VOTE: Hipster Cthulu

Gotta say though, you are making it hard not to vote for you, TWE. Just about everything you've been posting tonight has been utter nonsense, or things like disagreeing with and saying it's too early for prod votes when there was still 48 hours to go, or over-analyzing small details in others posts, etc. Just a lot of oddities, more than usual, and it feels like you are desperately trying to confuse and bewilder and rile up everyone for whatever reason. I don't like it one bit and I think you're the most suspicious player now. Chances are pretty high that you will have my vote before the day phase is through.
He votes for Hipster Cthulhu even though he says TWE's "the most suspicious player now". This post was also after all of TWE's weird gifs and posts. Why? Could it have been that TWE and Drago were working together to try and sway Town and lynch Hipster Cthulhu(TWE votes Hipster Cthulhu after this, backs up my theory but it certainly is also very risky for scum to do this so close to each other but TWE was certainly desperate at this point) instead of TWE and added the mistrust of TWE at the end of the post just in case their plan didn't work and he could fall back on that? As he does below.

I'm not avoiding it though? As I said in the post I made last night:

I was planning on putting my vote on you tonight, unless any shocking developments came up today. That's why I put a prod vote on Hipster instead, which seems to have done nothing at all. You still haven't done that name claim you said you were going to do hours ago so at this point I'm just going to vote for you now.

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

Sorry that I haven't been able to add much of anything to discussion. That reads list I put up Sunday night was originally much longer but I realized that a lot of my reads were essentially just repeats of what others had posted, so I just put up ones for people I thought I could add something to, but I guess I still didn't add much then. My next reads list will have everyone on it.
Could it be that at this point they realize they're not gonna make the lynch on Hipster Cthulhu happen and thus disassociate with each other so as to clear suspicion of Drago and let TWE fend for himself by other means( aka try to name claim and hope Town buys it).

The first post that technically proves someone is scum.

You put a vote on me because I didn't name claim. Do you understand what you have done? My suspicions of you have been fully backed up right now.

There is absolutely no other person that is more scum to me than you currently. With the whole QBro thing, you not voting me when you even said you wanted to vote for me, and what you just did there's no doubt in my mind you are scum.

VOTE: Drago

You wanted me to name claim. Thats, even though it's less anti-town than role claim, horrible. You put a vote timer on me so that I could do an Anti-town act.
The thing Drago has going for him is that TWE voted for him D1 but as CrimsonFist said it was quite inconsequential and maybe a way to throw us off in the later days by seeing that vote there.

StarSketch is also very suspicious and perhaps both of them tried to save TWE. Dumb perhaps since all they both would be in the spotlight but I'm sure they also didnt want the first Mafia to be found out cause usually after that Town can follow a trail more easily.

StarSketch says she doesn't think it's a bus attempt. Could that be reverse psychology?
Too bad I can't vote for two people, because both of you are looking scummy to me. :/

And I don't think this is a bus attempt either.

Votes for Drago even though the one that was acting most weird and suspicious at the moment was TWE.

So to recap:

Drago:
  • Is pushing for a roleclaim even though that's a really bad idea and should not be egging Edge on
  • Was holding his vote on Edge instead of just voting for him after calling him suspicious

Edge:
  • Has been...On edge...for a while now
  • Repeatedly said he was going to roleclaim (one instance was a joke that went sour, the other sounded like an attempt to get people off his back)

...I'm going to go with my gut for this one.

Vote:Drago

That being said, TWE you need to settle down.

People have lives, it's not your job to constantly bump the thread.

Today's posts just seem like backpedaling and I'm just not buying it.
All right, then.

I'm probably looking all kinds of scummy right now because of my vote yesterday and this, so I may as well explain the part I can.

I fell hook line and sinker for TWE's screwery. There, I said it. However, had the day not ended right after I would have called bullshit on his Role PM. I'm not sure if we're allowed to quote things that were posted after the retroactive placement of the mod kill, else I'd elaborate more.

Wait a minute, do vig kills still go through even if the vig dies during night phase?
Plus all sorts of weird. Is scum that confused and desperate that they need to ask Town for advice?
Humor me for a second: if you were scum and you needed to pick someone to night kill, who would you pick.

You escaped this time Blarg, but I am always waiting for an excuse to tunnel you.

Anyway, the post that put you on the line (The whole "my post says the same") seems like a normal post early on the game, it was really your reaction to it that put you on a tight spot, but to be honest I think you have been handling it pretty well, and you are still here.

Xam is benefiting with the fact that we have a confirmed 100% townie that is Scrafty, while she is alive, scum is going to second-guess any decision they might make, since every night she survives is more and more dangerous to them.
^Extra reasoning why I think they're both scum. SalvaPot defends StarSketch despite the majority of people thinking otherwise about her.

*insert coffe/ dead pun* ( i basically used up all my material on the first day)

so im not actually going to cast the vote right now, because i dont want risk hammering just yet, but:

wouldVote : StarSketch

lots of small reason to think you're scum, but mostly its how you immediately agreed with TWE about Drago being scum, that really, really doesn't sit right with me.

its not enough to make me certain that you are scum, but earlier you said something about 'doing somthing drastic', which makes me think there is somthing that could turn this around, but if that doesnt happen then this will become a real vote.

I honestly don't feel as thought Star's someone who's playing with the assistance of a team. I suppose I'll feel more or less comfortable lynching her as the day goes on, because if she is a villain then there's no way her cohorts are going to just sit back and let her die considering they lost one of their own just yesterday.

roytheone

My gut told me Drago was scum, and look where that got me.

... You know what, I've got nothing to lose.

Vote: XamtheKing

You're pushing pretty hard and it's not exactly difficult to fake your PR. Hell, someone did it for a good chunk of FF.

And that person was outed eventually when the real cop flipped. If Xam is faking his cop claim, it will become apparent eventually, no need to use a lynch to find that out (yet).

SalvaPot

I think both SalvaPot and StarSketch are scum.

Perhaps I'm doing some tunnel vision right now because I've been looking at QuantumBro/Drago/SalvaPot most closely than anyone else but I still feel that they are scum.
Apart from the QuantumBro stuff Drago's actions just don't sit well with me.

He votes for Hipster Cthulhu even though he says TWE's "the most suspicious player now". This post was also after all of TWE's weird gifs and posts. Why? Could it have been that TWE and Drago were working together to try and sway Town and lynch Hipster Cthulhu(TWE votes Hipster Cthulhu after this, backs up my theory but it certainly is also very risky for scum to do this so close to each other but TWE was certainly desperate at this point) instead of TWE and added the mistrust of TWE at the end of the post just in case their plan didn't work and he could fall back on that? As he does below.

Could it be that at this point they realize they're not gonna make the lynch on Hipster Cthulhu happen and thus disassociate with each other so as to clear suspicion of Drago and let TWE fend for himself by other means( aka try to name claim and hope Town buys it).

The thing Drago has going for him is that TWE voted for him D1 but as CrimsonFist said it was quite inconsequential and maybe a way to throw us off in the later days by seeing that vote there.

StarSketch is also very suspicious and perhaps both of them tried to save TWE. Dumb perhaps since all they both would be in the spotlight but I'm sure they also didnt want the first Mafia to be found out cause usually after that Town can follow a trail more easily.

StarSketch says she doesn't think it's a bus attempt. Could that be reverse psychology?

Votes for Drago even though the one that was acting most weird and suspicious at the moment was TWE.

Today's posts just seem like backpedaling and I'm just not buying it.

Plus all sorts of weird. Is scum that confused and desperate that they need to ask Town for advice?

^Extra reasoning why I think they're both scum. SalvaPot defends StarSketch despite the majority of people thinking otherwise about her.

I am defending StarSketch because I think she has been singled out the same way QB did, a smple comment mined for all it was worth and that was poorly defended. I am not saying she is not scum, I honestly don't know, but to me her actions are not definitive to lynch her.

Its fairly simple really, me and Star are the most suspicious and that is not going to change, and I would vote for her to save myself, since I know my role and I don't know hers. But you guys have nothing on me and nothing on her, that is a simple fact. All is speculation and metagaming. You are just going to force either of us or both to claim when the night is about to end, and I guess that could be helpful, so yeah, go for it.

There is something that concerns me and that is how sure you are that me and Star are working together, it seems to me that you are trying to build a narrative that will have two players lynched on consecutive nights.

What would you do if I flip town? Would that exonerate Star of your suspicious? And what if I flip scum? Would that automatically make Star scum too?

You used a word, tunneling. I have been guilty of this before and the problem is that you stop considering options where you might be wrong. It seems reasonable that me and Star are scum, but is that the only option?

If you think that the answer is a definitive 100% Yes, then vote for any of us, and be sure to convince Xam to inspect the surviving one.

You have 2 more days to try to get other players to talk, you know, why are you so eager in having any of us lynched? Do you know something we don't?

Again, I don't know if Star is scum or not, but to me her actions seem like that of an wrongly accused town player so far. Yours seem like a scum or neutral trying to get town to waste a day and a night. And that would only be if you know you lose nothing getting both of us out.

roytheone

I am defending StarSketch because I think she has been singled out the same way QB did, a smple comment mined for all it was worth and that was poorly defended. I am not saying she is not scum, I honestly don't know, but to me her actions are not definitive to lynch her.

Its fairly simple really, me and Star are the most suspicious and that is not going to change, and I would vote for her to save myself, since I know my role and I don't know hers. But you guys have nothing on me and nothing on her, that is a simple fact. All is speculation and metagaming. You are just going to force either of us or both to claim when the night is about to end, and I guess that could be helpful, so yeah, go for it.

There is something that concerns me and that is how sure you are that me and Star are working together, it seems to me that you are trying to build a narrative that will have two players lynched on consecutive nights.

What would you do if I flip town? Would that exonerate Star of your suspicious? And what if I flip scum? Would that automatically make Star scum too?

You used a word, tunneling. I have been guilty of this before and the problem is that you stop considering options where you might be wrong. It seems reasonable that me and Star are scum, but is that the only option?

If you think that the answer is a definitive 100% Yes, then vote for any of us, and be sure to convince Xam to inspect the surviving one.

You have 2 more days to try to get other players to talk, you know, why are you so eager in having any of us lynched? Do you know something we don't?

Again, I don't know if Star is scum or not, but to me her actions seem like that of an wrongly accused town player so far. Yours seem like a scum or neutral trying to get town to waste a day and a night. And that would only be if you know you lose nothing getting both of us out.

How is redfalco his theory trying to get a chain lynch going if you think sketch is town? That flip would immediately diskrediet his theory. Also, we already agreed that we shouldn't make it clear who Xam is going to investigate,so nobody should try to convince Xam to go for a specific person.

Also also, from this post it is clear you suspect red Falco, so what do you think happened with Xam is green check? Xam lied? Godfather? Framer? Switcher?

squidyj

I've started combing through the past 2 day phases, Hipster starts out leaning heavily on his inexperience to justify poorly thought out or anti-town play. This is just another reason why I want to hear more from flatearthpandas, give us some reads, tell us about how you see the game, so far we only have one post from you.

SalvaPot

How is redfalco his theory trying to get a chain lynch going if you think sketch is town? That flip would immediately diskrediet his theory. Also, we already agreed that we shouldn't make it clear who Xam is going to investigate,so nobody should try to convince Xam to go for a specific person.

Also also, from this post it is clear you suspect red Falco, so what do you think happened with Xam is green check? Xam lied? Godfather? Framer? Switcher?

That is exactly my point, his theory is flawed and from my point of view, wrong. I think is more likely than either one of us is scum/neutral or that both of us are innocent. He is basing his whole theory in both of us working together, but as other have pointed out that is a silly assumption to make, since Star seems to be struggling by herself, and I am shaking the silly notion that QB wanted to follow Scrafty because he wanted to play it safe.

This is why I am asking if he does know something, I am not saying he is scummy, I am saying he is playing like scum would play in his situation.

Xam seems to make it obvious he wants the attention to himself, as a cop I think that is a weird way to act. What is the point of revealing a player is innocent, when that said player is not in risk of been lynched, or he himself is safe too? Cops should only speak up when they fear for their life or they have valuable info, like confirmed scum players. Also I find suspicious that neither neutral or scum killed him last night, with the only explanation been that a switcher might have saved him last night.

Because I don't think a protector role has saved anyone so far, two kills a night twice in a row seems high, and Vigi is dead and I doubt we have another one.

But I also like to entertain the idea that Xam is alive because he has done something that benefits scum/neutral players. Maybe one of the cleared players is actually scum or neutral and have a Role or where affected by an ability that cleared them, so keeping him alive is good for them right now since they have one more ally that will trust them when the other players try to get him removed.

Or the simplest of solutions is that Xam is just lying about his ability. So far he has cleared two people. What are they going to say? "Oh no, I am not green, I am actually neutral, why you lying Xam". It just doesn't make sense to reveal so early with just town reads and no pressure. And I dislike how everyone is giving him a free pass and taking his info as fact. Its good info, we should keep it for when/if scum decides to take him down, but that won't stop me from pointing fingers to weird behavior like the tunneling by Redfalco.

If Xam was saved by a switcher, I can't really find any reason to think him scum/neutral.

If Xam was "saved" by a bodyguard that means we either had 3 kills reduced to 2, or 2 kills and Xam was never a real target.

In the latter case, sure I could entertain the notion of a scum/neutral Xam.

I think its too early to really say.

I find the Xam situation odd. If we go by what CB said, then he was unable to given Xam an item. So Xam could have been switched, to an invalid target, so Scrafty, or I'm assuming CB can't give an item to himself. But neither of those two make sense for a town or scum switcher to switch Xam with.

It's possible that Xam was jailed and couldn't be targeted, that role was in Woof 1, but that also doubled as a role blocker. I guess there could be a role that prevents someone from being targeted without also role blocking, but I don't think there's any precedent for that.

Or CB could have been role blocked himself. It was pretty obvious yesterday that he had a power role. But if scum had a role blocker, why wouldn't they use it on Xam?

Or Xam could actually be a commuter or something that prevents him from being targeted, in which case he'd be scum.

idk, I'm struggling to think of a plausible explanation for this tbh.

And Scrafty, you are playing it mad safe voting for me. You are doing exactly what QB did on day 1 when he decided to follow you, why is that? As the only confirmed town we have so far, you should be leading on gathering more information, not circling around the info you have. Me and Star are there for you guys to lynch if you can't figure it out anything else, but are we really not going to at least try to get someone else to talk?

Also, I want to say how much I don't like this part. Your entire comment is feels overly defensive, but this in particular bothers me. Scrafty shouldn't vote you because it's "safe?" That's just weird reasoning.

Because scum (and neutral/vig) have been targeting mid to low tier kills right now, and they are killing those who have yet to speak up.

So really, if anyone is town and its not speaking up, maybe you won't be lynched because everyone will ignore you in discussions, but you will likely be targeted by killing roles.

And threatening people with night kills for being inactive seems strange too.

roytheone

I find the Xam situation odd. If we go by what CB said, then he was unable to given Xam an item. So Xam could have been switched, to an invalid target, so Scrafty, or I'm assuming CB can't give an item to himself. But neither of those two make sense for a town or scum switcher to switch Xam with.

If a target that dies that night is seen as an invalid target, that would actually make sense. Scum and CB target Xam, both get switched to someone else, new target dies and CB fails.

If a target that dies that night is seen as an invalid target, that would actually make sense. Scum and CB target Xam, both get switched to someone else, new target dies and CB fails.

We discussed this a few pages back, but I was assuming that they'd receive the item and then die. I was under the impression that deaths generally have the last priority when figuring out night actions, although I guess Sorian could handle things differently.

roytheone

We discussed this a few pages back, but I was assuming that they'd receive the item and then die. I was under the impression that deaths generally have the last priority when figuring out night actions, although I guess Sorian could handle things differently.

They do most of the time, but there are exceptions. Unfortunately, It's impossible to tell if CB is such an exception for now.

So if we assume CB's gifts works like my vote steal, then he shouldve gotten a confirmation that the gift was received, even if xam was switched with ri/bowlie and they died.

SalvaPot

Also, I want to say how much I don't like this part. Your entire comment is feels overly defensive, but this in particular bothers me. Scrafty shouldn't vote you because it's "safe?" That's just weird reasoning.

I see you missed the point on both posts. In my response to Scrafty, I am saying that first she suspects Me / QB because QB's actions on the first day were safe, because he decided he will follow whoever Scrafty wanted to lynch. And now Scrafty is voting for me because that is the safest lynch because everyone decided that the reactions of QB/Drago are suspicious enough to warranty said lynch.

Scrafty is in a unique position that TOWN CAN TRUST SHE WILL TRY TO GET SCUM. Normally we would think a town leader may be a scum in disguise trying to fool town into killing one of their own, but if Scrafty makes a mistake we can be sure it was with the best of intentions.

What do I mean by that? Let me put a example

Well, if I voted, say, CB, and I say "I think he is scum because he acts scummy", will you 100% trust me? No, I only have my word to prove my gut. And if I am scum in this scenario, and people decide to follow my bandwagon and CB is actually town, then I can just say "Aww jeez I was so sure tho, hmm, ok lets try with CrimsonFist, he seems scummy too" then a few people will be like WTF SalvaPot, you got CB removed, you must be scum! But then I'll be like "But no guys it was an accident, I am just trying to find scum and you guys followed me", and if I am good enough at talking, I'll get away with it, but there is always a risk I get lynched for mislynching.

Meanwhile, Scrafty is warranted 100% town. That means EVERYONE will know that she is at least TRYING to get scum for sure. No doubt about it. If she lynches me and I flip town, then she runs no risk later on to be lynched by an angry town, because, again, we know she is legit.

So in this unique situation, she should be the one pushing EVERYONE'S buttons, not just the obvious choice (as in me). You can always go back to me if nothing else turns out by the end of the day, but her job as the only confirmed town is to put some real pressure on everyone else, because we can be sure she is not trying to deceive us (Like people say Worth/Star/Me are doing).

And threatening people with night kills for being inactive seems strange too.

This is not a threat, its a fact. All 4 players killed on the night have not been neither the most active in the discussions or as far as I am aware, soft-claimed a role. Its obvious they were chosen because they were middle-of-the-road to quiet. If they have nothing to say they are not useful to town AND they are going to be killed eventually by scum, without giving us any info to help us find scum.

I don't think my actions have been defensive, on the contrary, I am on the offensive here. I could have just let Star get all the votes for herself and hide in the shadows, safe for another day, and wait for Xam to clear me or scum to kill me, but if I am going to be lynched now or later I'll rather try to get as much info for town to catch scum as possible. I obviously don't want to be lynched but I am not going to stop my task of getting info just because I am afraid town will mislynch me. If that happens, then what? I'll be as useless in death as I was in life.

Check all my post, in all of them I added something to the general conversation. In my position everyone else could be scum (Except Scrafty).

Seems like I'm doing a pretty good job of pushing your buttons though, Mr. Pot.

My vote will stay where it is. Nothing that's been said has convinced me that there's a better choice for today's candidate.

So if we assume CB's gifts works like my vote steal, then he shouldve gotten a confirmation that the gift was received, even if xam was switched with ri/bowlie and they died.

If it does work like that, then Xam is either immune to actions (in which case he's not a cop almost certainly), or he got protection from a bodyguard. Which means 3 natural kills last night, with one mitigated.

And then that means scum either didnt use or doesn't have a strongman. Which seems dumb as fuck in a game with a cop and a bodyguard.

What do you think about the Xam/switch theory, Scrafty?

I think it's simpler than all that. Either Xam's role prohibts him from getting items for balance reasons, CB was roleblocked after revealing his role because the injust didn't want his "powerful items" in the hands of our investigator, or some other third party caused Xam to be unaffected by night actions. I don't think that any of the scenarios in which it was a switcher's doing make any sense at all, especially the argument that they tried to swap Xam with a confirmed ally of justice.

I think it's simpler than all that. Either Xam's role prohibts him from getting items for balance reasons, CB was roleblocked after revealing his role because the injust didn't want his "powerful items" in the hands of our investigator, or some other third party caused Xam to be unaffected by night actions. I don't think that any of the scenarios in which it was a switcher's doing make any sense at all, especially the argument that they tried to swap Xam with a confirmed ally of justice.

Your timeline is a little off though. I revealed my role today. But if I was roleblocked it means I was roleblocked last night, where the only major hint of me having a role was the constant Burger posts. In which case I think scum probably thought I was Maya or some shit.

Your timeline is a little off though. I revealed my role today. But if I was roleblocked it means I was roleblocked last night, where the only major hint of me having a role was the constant Burger posts. In which case I think scum probably thought I was Maya or some shit.

It was fairly easy to come to the conclusion that you were handing out items when Scrafty said that you were confirmed town, seeing as she'd claimed receiving something earlier in the day, and she was otherwise vanilla town.

Zubz

Banned
I'm still trying to get a reading of what's going on here today, but from what I can gather, something was definitely up with Xam last night, between him not dying and CB apparently being unable to give him anything (Side note, that's actually a great power for Gumshoe). I'm going to go with Crimson's theory of us having a Role Blocker in our midst. Which is good, assuming Xam's telling the truth.

As for StarSketch, I don't feel convinced one way or the other about her, but I agree that her flip-flopiness is more of a bad sign than a good one. I mean, I've been the same way as a Town player in other games, too, but it definitely seems like she was following trends (And Edge was ultimately a good person for Scum to bus push, since near the end of his breakdown, it was definitely more suspicious to not be voting for him). Voting for Xam isn't doing her any favors either, unless Xam's been playing us all. I'm not convinced she's Injust, but she's leaning more in that direction.

The revolving role now currently held by Salva is also suspicious because people keep leaving it. It could just be that all of those players couldn't keep up with the time commitment, but it's possible that they have a Injust role, and are thus playing at a low frequency to stay safe. Salva himself is coming off as odd, too, but that might be because he started off telling us that he's a face we can trust. It's just weird. If I had to vote for anyone right now, it'd be Salva.

And addressing Zeke's post at the start of the day, I was giving Edge the benefit of the doubt because he usually is erratic. It didn't seem overly-so until the end. I'll admit that him defending me so hard seems suspicious now, though, as does the fact that he voted for Xam immediately after I did (The exact post after I did, in fact). Again, I thought that was weird, but at the time, I just thought that was a weird coincidence.

SalvaPot

But if Xam was supposed to receive a gift, then he should be dead, because again I find it unlikely he was protected last night because two people were killed last night. If what Xam claims to be his role, then it doesn't sounds OP enough to make it so he can't receive gifts for balance reasons.

Having him be unaffected by actions makes more sense, that is true, if there is a role that acts like a Jailor that will make gifts fail, but then that would just mean he was not a mafia target. If they are targeting low profile players even when there are confirmed PR there has to be something scum is afraid of, in this case.

But if Xam was supposed to receive a gift, then he should be dead, because again I find it unlikely he was protected last night because two people were killed last night. If what Xam claims to be his role, then it doesn't sounds OP enough to make it so he can't receive gifts for balance reasons.

Having him be unaffected by actions makes more sense, that is true, if there is a role that acts like a Jailor that will make gifts fail, but then that would just mean he was not a mafia target. If they are targeting low profile players even when there are confirmed PR there has to be something scum is afraid of, in this case.

Do we know if Bowlie used his kill N1? If not he maybe used it N2.

In which case:

1 death from a neutral
1 death from Bowlie
1 attempted murder on Xam

SalvaPot

Do we know if Bowlie used his kill N1? If not he maybe used it N2.

In which case:

1 death from a neutral
1 death from Bowlie
1 attempted murder on Xam

If Bowlie was able to kill before he was killed himself, then you could be right.

And from Worthy's Role PM we can deduce that Vigilante might have a better priority than scum/Neutral, because:

You win when your team makes up at least 50% of the living player list, and there are no other active killing abilities remaining.

That means that in a scenario where there two townies left and one scum, a townie gets lynched and Franziska and a scum player remains, Franziska would have won. It could also mean that neutral have a better priority than scum too.

Also, my 2 cents on the matter: I believe Bowlie didn't use his kill N2 and instead used it N1. When I get home, I will explain my theory in greater detail.

One more quick thing: CornB, could your gift-giving have failed because DeKiller might have tried to send me something at the same time?

Star, I would appreciate it if you would shed a little light on what you are. Star puns aside, I think you're just full of hot air and lies. You haven't contributed at all today.

...I was under the impression that I was contributing. I stopped trying to defend myself a while ago.

If you're trying to get a role claim out of me, you're not getting one.

squidyj

...I was under the impression that I was contributing. I stopped trying to defend myself a while ago.

If you're trying to get a role claim out of me, you're not getting one.

Yes. But I had a choice between Drago and TWE.

I'm probably going to get lynched, and the only other move I can think of making will get me night killed (unless scum misses again) so at this point I may as well stop worrying about what my votes look like.

so you're gonna hint under pressure. but not claim.

We have 2 days left, and I'd rather not make the claim when I might not have to. Unlike Xam, I'd prefer keeping that under wraps.

You said to do what I think will help town the most, and guaranteeing that my role will be lost is a really really bad idea.

Also keep in mind that Scum has confirmed fake roles. What would being cagey do for me when I could role claim and blame the protector role / switcher when I survive?

Yeah, with 2 days out, no reason to claim yet.

Although if you're about to be lynched, you shouldn't worry about being night killed, worst case scenario, you getting night killed means that one of the other outed power roles doesn't.

Just please don't be the third person to build up to a role claim only to claim vanilla.

squidyj

We have 2 days left, and I'd rather not make the claim when I might not have to. Unlike Xam, I'd prefer keeping that under wraps.

You said to do what I think will help town the most, and guaranteeing that my role will be lost is a really really bad idea.

If you avoid having to claim during the day phase we never know what it is you're supposed to be doing and are never able to check if you actually did it or not.

Top Bottom