• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Hmm. You've got one of the important posts. You missed another one.

I would be more than willing to contribute to ensuring he doesn't get a free pass at the end of the day if he continues to do nothing and we don't have any more immediately pressing targets, because I find his style of play maddening. Typically, I'm used to Blarg just taking a while to figuratively warm up, so hopefully we'll get something substantial out of him soon, because those posts are usually pretty solid from him.

ieI3Dd1.gif

nukedeggs

Oh man I can't access Neogaf at work anymore. Responses during the day will prolly be less in frequency.

CB: You've raised some good points about Squidy's reluctance to use his power, but he's attracted way too much attention to himself and needs to deliver results soon before he gets presumably nk'd. And if neither results nor the nk happen, then we'll probably lynch, so either way he doesn't have much time to use it. Still seems like he's hiding something, but I feel like it's worth waiting.

I've never played with town magnum but last game I was on his team and we were not town. He was very active in our private chat but was quite and unreadable in the game thread.
Hmmm. Okay. I'm still a little suspicious of him since it seems like he has the capacity to be active, but...isn't?

On Retro, I'd agree with the general consensus that he does seem scummy in his latest responses, especially with all the ending Lols. Kawl did leap to his defense which would be easy to read as scummy but it seems too...obvious, to have one scum instantly jump to the defense of another. But atm I am getting an overall scummy feeling from him. I didn't like how both Kawl and Retro rode the fluffy Lol train ether.

Also Blarg still isn't posting anything substantial. Seems like it's mostly white noise. Would like to hear more. Not sure why everyone is giving him a pass on this. People have been prodding him to say more but most of his responses seem to be irrelevant and/or hostile and people just...let it go? Blarg, I'm waiting for the sound of git gud you alluded to in your first post.

Also Blarg still isn't posting anything substantial. Seems like it's mostly white noise. Would like to hear more. Not sure why everyone is giving him a pass on this. People have been prodding him to say more but most of his responses seem to be irrelevant and/or hostile and people just...let it go? Blarg, I'm waiting for the sound of git gud you alluded to in your first post.

more

cabot

There's a difference between giving him a pass and realising it's ultimately futile to chase him. He'll hopefully post something pretty soon. If not burning him will suffice

SalvaPot

BTW, I want to add to the meta game that the HP game not having safe roleclaims was a conscious decision made by me, since the game featured 7 scums AND 3 neutrals. It was a lot of fun seeing them fumble trying to get out of trouble. Nin and I did think about giving them safe roleclaims, but what is the fun in that.

Oh, and burbetings role was actually a REVERSE miller that was actually town. Of course the PM didn't said that, lol, but town cop would check him town, and scum cop would check him scum. The clue was there between lines but burb sadly didn't catch it.

BTW, I want to add to the meta game that the HP game not having safe roleclaims was a conscious decision made by me, since the game featured 7 scums AND 3 neutrals. It was a lot of fun seeing them fumble trying to get out of trouble. Nin and I did think about giving them safe roleclaims, but what is the fun in that.

Oh, and burbetings role was actually a REVERSE miller that was actually town. Of course the PM didn't said that, lol, but town cop would check him town, and scum cop would check him scum. The clue was there between lines but burb sadly didn't catch it.

So, what you're saying is that we should lynch Burb?

Glad you're being more active Blarg! From what everyone's been saying about you before, I'm expecting lots from you.

Hey everyone how's it goi--

SHUT UP

*picks mic back up*

Seems to me, this thread isn't an arena, it's a container Seems to me, this container's a cage Seems to me, you're all afraid, because I am its bar(s)

Afraid that I'll justify ending your transparent charades So I'm gonna sit here, and watch you shake me

And we're all gonna enjoy our time together You fluffy hacks

nin1000

Banned
cabot (2)
kawl_usc 92 (433)
*splinter 152 (192)
batsnacks 382
batsnacks 382
blargonaut 509 (515)

nukedeggs (1)
cabot 94 (165)
salvapot 358

burbeting (2)
palmer_v1 118
seath 176 (340)
cabot 370 (445)
blargonaut 515

sorian (0)
*splinter 131 (152)

bowlie (0)
cabot 165 (167)

batsnacks (0)
cabot 167 (217)
retromg 212 (294)
batsnacks 235 (257)
batsnacks 235 (257)

scraftydevil (0)
squidyj 202 (262)

kalor (0)
retromg 210 (212)

robotninjahornets (0)
cabot 217 (234)

blargonaut (2)
salvapot 218 (221)
kawl_usc 433
bowlie 470

no lynch (0)
salvapot 221 (358)

seath (2)
robotninjahornets 226
matt attack 365

stanleypalmtree (0)
cabot 234 (370)

ourobolus (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)
royal_flush 247 (247)

roytheone (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)

kawl_usc (1)
squidyj 262
blargonaut 435 (509)

squidyj (1)
cornburrito 330 (333)
cornburrito 333 (450)
seath 340

magnumboy20xx (1)
nukedeggs 405

terrabyte20xx (1)
scraftydevil 423

matt attack (1)
cabot 445

retromg (1)
burbeting 449

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
On Squidy: I don't know how to feel about him. I thought his role claim was a joke but now it looks like he's double downing on it. Personally, I think he's pulling some mind games, but I can't tell what side they're on.

On Blarg: I'm of the opinion that he should live to at least day 2. If his output doesn't improve in meaningful quality then we can consider getting rid of him.

If I had to chose 2 Lynch candidates right this second, I honestly would choose either Retro or CornB. Retro do to his wierd responses that others have brought up, and Corn due to his overall aggressiveness confusing arguments. Although I will be honest, He's kinda giving me Darryl vibes when I think about it so take that with a grain of salt.

squidyj has an Override
Burbeting's telling the truth
RetroMG's Town running interference
Bowlie's scum
Palmer's out of his depth
SalvaPot should be sent back to Alchemy class for remixing

Kalor

Right now I'm leaning towards either Retro or Bowlie for a lynch today. Retro for his recent behavior and Bowlie for posting more fluff than posts regarding the game at hand. Blarg has started posting some game relevant stuff so I'm fine with keeping them alive today.

On Blarg: I'm of the opinion that he should live to at least day 2. If his output doesn't improve in meaningful quality then we can consider getting rid of him.

ha

Look around, this isn't a ladder match

You should've left that at home, because I don't need it to climb all over you

all

Right now I'm leaning towards either Retro or Bowlie for a lynch today. Retro for his recent behavior and Bowlie for posting more fluff than posts regarding the game at hand. Blarg has started posting some game relevant stuff so I'm fine with keeping them alive today.

Who appointed you keeper of them alives

huh

Palmer_v1

cabot (2)
kawl_usc 92 (433)
*splinter 152 (192)
batsnacks 382
batsnacks 382
blargonaut 509 (515)

nukedeggs (1)
cabot 94 (165)
salvapot 358

burbeting (2)
palmer_v1 118
seath 176 (340)
cabot 370 (445)
blargonaut 515

sorian (0)
*splinter 131 (152)

bowlie (0)
cabot 165 (167)

batsnacks (0)
cabot 167 (217)
retromg 212 (294)
batsnacks 235 (257)
batsnacks 235 (257)

scraftydevil (0)
squidyj 202 (262)

kalor (0)
retromg 210 (212)

robotninjahornets (0)
cabot 217 (234)

blargonaut (2)
salvapot 218 (221)
kawl_usc 433
bowlie 470

no lynch (0)
salvapot 221 (358)

seath (2)
robotninjahornets 226
matt attack 365

stanleypalmtree (0)
cabot 234 (370)

ourobolus (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)
royal_flush 247 (247)

roytheone (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)

kawl_usc (1)
squidyj 262
blargonaut 435 (509)

squidyj (1)
cornburrito 330 (333)
cornburrito 333 (450)
seath 340

magnumboy20xx (1)
nukedeggs 405

terrabyte20xx (1)
scraftydevil 423

matt attack (1)
cabot 445

retromg (1)
burbeting 449

Have we ever asked Royal if he could have his system automatically sort the votes in descending order by number of current votes?

On Squidy: I don't know how to feel about him. I thought his role claim was a joke but now it looks like he's double downing on it. Personally, I think he's pulling some mind games, but I can't tell what side they're on.

If I had to chose 2 Lynch candidates right this second, I honestly would choose either Retro or CornB. Retro do to his wierd responses that others have brought up, and Corn due to his overall aggressiveness confusing arguments. Although I will be honest, He's kinda giving me Darryl vibes when I think about it so take that with a grain of salt.

Ok how are my arguments confusing. Since nobody else seems confused by them.

SalvaPot

We should totally lynch Blarg.

I want to add that I still think burb and squid are town, even if I heavily dislike how burb just fizzles out when he gets a bad role.

MwmPV5Q.gif

Vote: No Lynch

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Ok how are my arguments confusing. Since nobody else seems confused by them.
It's not the content of the arguments that are confusing per SE, but rather the way you go about giving them that is. It feels a little like someone making stuff on the spot to further a train of thought that isn't all there.

batsnacks

I like blarg. Don't know about his alignment but he's cool and funny and that's better imo than someone who is neither funny or cool or posting.

And I thought stuff that CB said about squid was pretty reasonable. "Forward" yes (if that's the right word) but reasonable. Unless there was other stuff CB said that was confusing. I disagree with lynching the squid today but CB backed off of that.

Have we ever asked Royal if he could have his system automatically sort the votes in descending order by number of current votes?

Yes you have and my answer was that (including debugging) that would probably take several hours of non-fun work and restructuring of the routine that spits out the html page. If anyone wants to do this, I'll gladly give him or her the source code. Otherwise, don't expect that feature anytime soon.

Yes you have and my answer was that (including debugging) that would probably take several hours of non-fun work and restructuring of the routine that spits out the html page. If anyone wants to do this, I'll gladly give him or her the source code. Otherwise, don't expect that feature anytime soon.
What if we paid you

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
OK, just caught up.

I believe batsnacks claim, mainly because it's the easiest thing to prove/disprove. At the end of the day phase when the final vote count is made, we will be able to tell weither or not both of his votes counted for the majority. If he is lying, one of them shouldn't count.

As for squidy, I really confused about his claim. Why did he reveal his role, and then say that he doesn't have any intention of using it today? In fact, why reveal it at all? I don't think anyone was pushing him hard enough to warrant a role claim, especially this early in the game. I not sure what the purpose of it was, so I'll be keeping an eye on him from afar.

Top Bottom