• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Why do Chinese teams keep trying Carry Naga this patch? It doesn't work, move on.
They won though.
song_siren.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if I'm perfectly honest the chief reason I haven't been playing much dota recently is that enigma doesn't make any references in his voice lines to killing vectors which you would have thought would be an easy home run. sloppy, valve. must try harder.

Twookie

I've played about 26 Windrunner games over the last 4 days. Won about half of them. Got 7 2-hero shackles/200 focus fire hits in 2 or 3. Won none of those.

Fuck this quest so hard.

Do you have any easy quests left?

I gave up on that WR quest for the same reason like you did, so I ended up just intentionally glitching/exploiting it. got the WR quest while playing as phoenix and used the urn 20 targets quest to do it. No shame

I've played about 26 Windrunner games over the last 4 days. Won about half of them. Got 7 2-hero shackles/200 focus fire hits in 2 or 3. Won none of those.

Fuck this quest so hard.

You can try the quest exploit if you still have an easy quest left to do.
I'm finished with the quests myself but my friends have been successfully using the exploit. :)

kionedrik

Along with Tim Horton's, the only thing Canadians talk about when it comes to food.

I had to google it to find out what it was made of and all I can think of is "Why are you soaking your perfectly fried fries with some stupid sauce???".

Not cool Canada, I thought you were the good one...

DrPizza

Banned
Do you have any easy quests left?

I gave up on that WR quest for the same reason like you did, so I ended up just intentionally glitching/exploiting it. got the WR quest while playing as phoenix and used the urn 20 targets quest to do it. No shame

What's the exploit/glitch?

Twookie

What's the exploit/glitch?

i'm lazy so i'll just repost the post i wrote about this a few pages earlier

at the start of the game choose a quest that's easy to do, like forexample "use urn 12 times etc"

when the wager time is over(30 seconds), go the quest menu on your compendium page and choose the quest you want unlocked

if you do it correctly, it shall show the number of the first quest you chose, but the text on the right beside of the stars/numbers/checkmark should read the questtext to the quest you want to unlock

e z p z

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Chicken, crispy bacon, avocado, mayo & some sun-dried tomatoes is the GOAT sandwich. Just putting it out there.

XAL

Fuck this quest so hard.

When I got it I think the game was like 80 minutes long and I just barely got it. Shackles kept attaching to everything but heroes.

lv8ZJtF.jpg

Man I don't even know if I care enough to do the warrior questline. The ursa set is garbage. At least the default colors for the clinkz and wr sets were good.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
When I got it I think the game was like 80 minutes long and I just barely got it. Shackles kept attaching to everything but heroes.

lv8ZJtF.jpg

Man I don't even know if I care enough to do the warrior questline. The ursa set is garbage. At least the default colors for the clinkz and wr sets were good.

Warrior quest line is the easiest IMO.

G.ZZZ

New Timbersaw
4Head.png

70 armor 60 hp regen , 70% physical damage reduction
NotLikeThis.png

Bloodstone and Pipe and you're literally unkillable. Good job icefrog
BrokeBack.png

Need to nerf the armor back at 1 per level seriously. Or lower the max stacks. This shit is ridicolous. Hero is free MMR until next patch.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
New Timbersaw
4Head.png

70 armor 60 hp regen , 70% physical damage reduction
NotLikeThis.png

Bloodstone and Pipe and you're literally unkillable. Good job icefrog
BrokeBack.png

Need to nerf the armor back at 1 per level seriously. Or lower the max stacks. This shit is ridicolous. Hero is free MMR until next patch.

fuck with his strength, heroes with the potential for incredible EHP deserve low HP (i.e. TB/AM)

Frostbite should pierce spell immunity and work more like a root.

1x

56% overwall winrate
54.5% 5k+ winrate
1x

Top Bottom