• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I agree with str nerf maybe (and ms nerfed to 285 lol), but like

junkiro and fucking lunda have higher winrates than him at the top skill bracket

I think it's mostly another reddit circle jerk overreaction, and we know how those usually end up

G.ZZZ

I agree with str nerf maybe (and ms nerfed to 285 lol), but like

junkiro and fucking lunda have higher winrates than him at the top skill bracket

I think it's mostly another reddit circle jerk overreaction, and we know how those usually end up

It's just me ranting after seeing Khezzu winning like 10 games in a row with him.

It's just me ranting after seeing Khezzu winning like 10 games in a row with him.

no I feel you, I saw whiskeyallah from this very thread getting regular ultra kills from like 20% health and I was like, uh

but then I looked at their items and heroes and decisions and chalked it up to him being good

the only hero that needs a nerf tbh is miranda. she's just stupid and I don't want to see her and her physically improbable eyes in pro games

also I fear another illusion nerf, if not to all illusions (75 to 70/65/50!!% dmg to structures) then to TB's directly :/

G.ZZZ

Also a random thought after i missed like 10 deny on mid lane with a ranged hero on a creep right next to me because of miss chance on stairs which are technically uphill.

You shouldn't be able to miss attacks from less than 150 range only because they're technically uphill.

Demoli

Congrats on the second place Demoli (and Elitro)

Haha nice joke see ya Sunday m8.

Ain't no Germans or Frenchman gonna top the conquerers of the sea

portugal.gif

Artanisix

via reddit

There's tonnes of channels dedicated to it.

Basically 2 guys on voice chat host a lobby and invite 8 others who are interested in abusing. They balance shuffle in such a manner that the 2 are on opposing teams. They each make a party for their team then queue for CM at the same time in a sparsely populated server. The 2 friends coordinate and if they get a game at the same time then all 10 accept.

it's time for GAF CM inhouses to take place in actual US east matchmaking lobbies

does the game really have "pokécash" or "pokécoins" or whatever or is that a meme on my timeline?

because if true that is absolutely fucking hilarious given everything the company has said and done in the past

it was kind of depressing to see the decline at first, but I'm ready for the #NintendoIsOverParty

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why do only rich chinese pro players get unusual wards
sad.gif

does the game really have "pokécash" or "pokécoins" or whatever or is that a meme on my timeline?

because if true that is absolutely fucking hilarious given everything the company has said and done in the past

it was kind of depressing to see the decline at first, but I'm ready for the #NintendoIsOverParty

Nintendo doesn't actually own pokemon, and Gamefreak/The Pokemon Company have a lot of control over the series.

It does.

Pokémon's ownership is really weird because it's roughly 1/3 Nintendo, 1/3 TPCi (a subsidary of Nintendo but has a lot of autonomy) and 1/3 Game Freak. Go has very little to do with Nintendo and has Niantic involved as well so it's even messier.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why doesn't valve just allow people to socket effects and color gems for money already?

And the whole "remove the gem and the item is destroyed" nonsense is total fucking garbage.
Who knows, either Valve has a ton of shit in the works for the game, or they got a TF2 like skeleton crew working on the game. Maybe both.

XAL

Who knows, either Valve has a ton of shit in the works for the game, or they got a TF2 like skeleton crew working on the game. Maybe both.

You'd think with pocketing 75% of compendium sales and 100% of major passes they could hire some people, if only temporarily, to make sure all of the default character models are on the same level of quality.

got the white drow cosmetic quest (1-2 star), 500g betting points, and like 2 arbitrary dota levels all from one match rip

bloodthorn is a nonsense item and needs to be deleted, it even gives true strike??? how is that fair

Lotto

so realistically, how much do you guys attending the international end up spending (airfare + hotel + transportation + food?) this is the first time attending and i'm thinking of staying around 10 days, a few extra days to experience seattle international-free. i'll be there with a friend for about half of the time so we're planning on splitting those costs but does $2.5k seem reasonable? too high or too low? been trying to look up some stuff and just wondering how everyone else does it around here.

Top Bottom