• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

dealer-

I ended up getting an extra copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4 because the shop screwed up and gave me two discs.

UK GAF only please I know PS4 is region free but I am not shipping this thing round the world.

Anybody who's interested post in here. I will personally draw a name at random and PM the chosen person. This is partially due to two reasons one I will need to contact the winner directly to arrange delivery and two I am completely hopeless at the whole use modbot as a middle man arrangement.

Yes please. Nice of you to do this.

Thanks everybody for your interest, the draw for Rise of the Tomb Raider has been made and the winner now has a PM from me waiting for a reply.

If by some insane stroke of luck this should happen again with any purchase (not likely to be honest) I will run this same method again.

Venom Fox

Banned
Thanks everybody for your interest, the draw for Rise of the Tomb Raider has been made and the winner now has a PM from me waiting for a reply.

If by some insane stroke of luck this should happen again with any purchase (not likely to be honest) I will run this same method again.
Congrats to whoever won! We will be waiting for impressions!

WITHE1982

Yeah I actually won something!!!!!

Once again thank's so much Lightning for such a generous act. You're the real MVP.

edit: PM sent.

TAFK

Leftovers from Humble Bundles

Duelyst 20 Spirit Orbs - bf50e3d6-67be-4e1b-bca4-c3b2e8b9e2a2
Duelyst Cosmetics Bundle - ab7f85cd-68ec-47d3-a1f1-fa9f3ab04f43

Gears of War and Gears of War Judgment codes. PM me, first come first serve. Please don't resell, only take one if you don't own the game or want to give one to a friend for some coop action. Xbox 360/Xbox One.

I have a special surprise for PS4 owners; one lucky person in NA will get a FREE God Eater Resurrection code that also comes with the costume DLC for God Eater 2 Rage Burst as well!

I'll do a 24-hour raffle so that enough see it so that they can enter.

Best of luck to all! :D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero of Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
God Eater Resurrection (with bonus God Eater 2 Rage Burst Collaboration Costume Pack DLC) PS4 (PSN) -- MB-8A44A63EED8DFA7A - Taken by Catvoca. 38 entrants total.

t1479871204z1.png

If there are ANY issues, please just PM me. :)

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Weapon Genius -- MB-80CDADB5779895FD - Taken by intheinbetween
Enjoy!

I have a special surprise for PS4 owners; one lucky person in NA will get a FREE God Eater Resurrection code that also comes with the costume DLC for God Eater 2 Rage Burst as well!

Incredible! Super generous.

jennetics

Thanks, homie!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-F969B4940F9A35E1 - Taken by Miker

TheStig88

Legend of Grimrock 2 code from the latest Humble Bundle up for grabs, quote to reveal. Please post if you take it!

Legend of Grimrock 2

Nairume

Banned
Legend of Grimrock 2 code from the latest Humble Bundle up for grabs, quote to reveal. Please post if you take it!

Legend of Grimrock 2
Thanks! I was mulling over whether or not to get the bundle for this game or not, and I guess this makes that choice easier!

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Evon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dungeons 2 -- MB-9E376B11E8CB6814 - Taken by Purkake4. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Secret World -- MB-ADAB0526F587792E - Taken by darkchewie. 16 entrants total.

t1479945407z1.png

DPtheGod

Thanks! Figured I would give it a go.

Actually, is that just for costumes? I don't have the whole game.

Hmm, that is weird, when I was going to redeem it thinking it'd give me the costume only, it told me it would give me the Digital version of the game, which made me not want to actually redeem it. Does it happen to show up in your library?

Sanjuro

Hmm, that is weird, when I was going to redeem it thinking it'd give me the costume only, it told me it would give me the Digital version of the game, which made me not want to actually redeem it. Does it happen to show up in your library?

Shows up in purchased, but not games. It's labeled a bit weird I suppose.

Selane

Since hardly anyone played the 2016 Game of the Year, I'm giving away several(probably five?) Steam copies of The House in Fata Morgana. If you aren't familiar with it, Fata Morgana is a visual novel that was localized earlier this year. OT is here if you want to read more about the game. If you want to check out some Steam reviews(currently 100% positive) click here. In a way calling it a 'visual novel' is dismissive and almost unfair as it is basically the pinnacle of the genre.

What you won't find here:
Anime art
Anything pertaining to high school
Bad translation

What you will find:
Gothic, Castlevania-esque artwork
One of the best stories ever told via the video game medium
One of the best soundtracks of all time
More tragedy than you can shake a stick at

soooo if you're willing to give this type of game a try(and are ok with a bit of a slow start), pm me your email and I'll get back to you if you win.

edit: All copies claimed, grats to Zeeman, Baliis, Zhao_Yun, Wark, and Spacellama. Have fun guys.

Zhao_Yun

Since hardly anyone played the 2016 Game of the Year, I'm giving away several(probably five?) Steam copies of The House in Fata Morgana. If you aren't familiar with it, Fata Morgana is a visual novel that was localized earlier this year. OT is here if you want to read more about the game. If you want to check out some Steam reviews(currently 100% positive) click here. In a way calling it a 'visual novel' is dismissive and almost unfair as it is basically the pinnacle of the genre.

Anime art
Bad translation

What you will find:

soooo if you're willing to give this type of game a try(and are ok with a bit of a slow start), pm me your email and I'll get back to you if you win.

That's very generous of you! I knew that the localized version came out this year, but I never really looked into it tbh, although I like the genre quite a bit. After reading through your description and some reviews I am now really intrigued by this! Slow starts are not a problem for me since games like Steins;Gate had a similar "issue" and it never bothered me too much. Will try my luck and send you a pm :)

Wark

Anime art
Bad translation

What you will find:

Thanks a lot for the code. I've been itching to play more visual novels after completing Steins;Gate and this game has definitely been on my radar since I saw it on Steam. I'll definitely be giving this game a go tonight. Thank you!

spacellama

Neo Member

Anime art
Bad translation

What you will find:

Sounds excellent, Thank you for this!!! PM sent *crosses fingers*

kamandi

Hello everyone.

I have EU PS vita codes for The Muppets Movie Adventures and Invizimals: The Resistance. I am not sure if codes are still active though.

quote to reveal.

spacellama

Neo Member

Anime art
Bad translation

What you will find:

edit: All copies claimed, grats to Zeeman, Baliis, Zhao_Yun, Wark, and Spacellama. Have fun guys.

Thank you so much!!!!

arcticice

I am interested. Count me in for the Raffle.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-8C56F5D0CC55CF19 - Taken by BlazeHedgehog. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-2649315F936726E4 - Taken by Purkake4. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-60A62AA0EA54B60F - Taken by Jazzem. 11 entrants total.

t1480015435z1.png

Top Bottom