• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump slams San Juan mayor's "poor leadership", PR "wants everything done for them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadybiz

Mueller please.....hurry.

Not calling you out specifically, but this phrase needs to stop. The investigation is going to take a LONG time....you only get one shot at the (asshole) king, so you have to make it count, and that takes a while to do. We are stuck with this human piece of garbage for at least another couple of years, if not longer.

....Goddamn I am disgusted with my own country.

Lombax

Banned
I see that Trump's strategy is to cover up his poor response to PR with a nuclear war with Korea

2xkkvJg.gif

How do people including his base, not see through this bullshit / misdirection? HOW!?!?!?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is kind of going of the rails. Please make a new thread if there's any important developments to discuss. Going forward, regarding threads about politics / Trump, we're going to expect two things: 1) No assassination musing. This is going to catch you a very long ban. 2) No unsubstantial shitposting. If something like: "Fuck Trump and fuck his supporters" is all you have to offer, there's not really any need for you to post. We're eager to read your substantial criticism and and we welcome any discussion about newsworthy statements and actions of his. We don't really expect anyone to have warm feelings towards Trump, but we have to do something about the quality of discussion in our many Trump threads around here. We're not interested in being an emotional trash can for you guys. Stay focused. Contribute with substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom