• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trackmania² Canyon: Gameplay Video

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well, that game looks amazing. Must buy.

Cipherr

Game will be amazing. Imagine that night stage on TT mode with 29 other people on the server. I wonder if itll make my rig chug. Not much for dual cards, but Ill run two if needed.

I can't be the only one who came here expecting a Crayon filter for the game can I? I skipped through the video expecting a switch to be hit that shows me the game rendered like a Crayon. Than I realized it was Canyon.

Psy-Phi

That speed....that smooth framerate. Fuck upgrading my PC for any shooters, I want my Trackmania 2 to run like THAT.

Cipherr

I hope it doesnt take to long for the community to come out with some of the insane maps they already have for TM1. Some of the maps are just ridiculously hard in Time trial. Its like "whoops, you tapped a wall on the side of the road about 3 miles back, because of this, you lost about 3 miles per hour and dont have enough speed to make this jump...sorry...START OVER LOLOLOL"

Shit is intense.

jambo

bathala said:
game looks nice

was the game speed up? that was some fast driving
Never played TM before?

Game can often be faster than that, plus 20 or so people driving around with you.

Glorious!

n0b

How could anybody not expect it to look that good.

I'm more interested that the mechanics for the new car have been unveiled.

Blizzard

Banned
It looks so very nice. I will get this game when it comes out, as long as it is $40 or under, and as long as it doesn't have an Ubisoft online check to play. I actually liked playing offline time trials in Trackmania one Christmas where I didn't have online Steam access. :(

Top Bottom