• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So my friend refuses to put minorities male appendices into her. Is she a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
Im sorry but not wanting to have sex with another race does not make someone racist.

I guess it would depend on their reasons for saying so. I'll just say that in my experience people who would make a distinction are doing so because they have racist feelings about it. I've never heard anyone say, "I find that race of people disgusting," who didn't turn out to be racist in some way. You have to remember that in doing so, you are painting with an incredibly broad brush.

do you understand the difference between physical repulsion and racism? I would not sleep with an ugly fat girl, but I don't have some inherent bias against them as people.

But most people do have an inherent bias against fat people.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
yeah it's her right

but she's still racist

so if you dont find a certain skin color attractive then you are racist, plain and simple? i thought racism was about HATING people. Just because you don't want to have sex with them doesn't mean you're automatically a racist.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
shouldnt it be a woman's right to say who's penis goes into her or not?

you guys saying that she is a racist, do you believe she should let anyone just fuck her without any sort of standards however weird or asinine they may be?

we all know that girls wouldnt let just anyone do them, does it matter what the details are? wouldn't that just mean they're ALL bigotted or racist or judgemental or whatever bad adjective?

you're a racist then, according to logic.
Her reaction to discussion about black genitalia inside of her led to an uncomfortable and disgusted demeanor. Obviously, her preference stems far from her simply thinking minorities are just unattractive.

I understand that if you are actually disgusted by someone because of their race it is highly likely that there are underlying issues with race there. Do you understand why someone physically disgusted, not simply unattracted, to someone of another race is a red flag?

if it's because of their race altogether, then she's racist. If it's because she's not attracted to non-white people physically, it's not. we don't actually know enough to make that call, unless we want to assume shit, which i'm not in the business of doing, personally.

Who cares? From my experience, most people who say they would never fuck _____ usually means "I would never fuck _____ unless I knew no one else would find out."

The OP really shouldn't explore this line of questioning, as long as she's interested in you, leave her preferences alone. Why on earth would you tell a white girl that you prefer black girls anyway?

Edit: Eh, I guess I skipped over the part where you're just friends. In that case, go out of your way to introduce her to minority fellows just to cheese her off.

Satch

Banned
so if you dont find a certain skin color attractive then you are racist, plain and simple? i thought racism was about HATING people. Just because you don't want to have sex with them doesn't mean you're automatically a racist.

it's one thing to be like "eh i'm not really attracted to <insert minority here>"

girl in the OP expressed some ridiculous revulsion at the thought so yeah probably racist

Makoto

Somehow I feel it's a matter of crossing the line between preference and disgust. It's fine to prefer certain races but to act appalled at the mere thought of intercourse with a certain race? I'm not saying you're an unequivocal racist, but you might be.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
shouldnt it be a woman's right to say who's penis goes into her or not?

you guys saying that she is a racist, do you believe she should let anyone just fuck her without any sort of standards however weird or asinine they may be?

we all know that girls wouldnt let just anyone do them, does it matter what the details are? wouldn't that just mean they're ALL bigotted or racist or judgemental or whatever bad adjective?

you're a racist then, according to logic.

you missed the "disgusting" part of her rant. also your word choices like "let just anyone do them" and "let anyone just fuck her" say something about you. i'm not sure what it is, but i know i don't like it.

Zoe

She went beyond simple attraction when she said no one non-white would ever enter her.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
She wants the BBC

cbeebies-logo.png

Steelrain

if it's because of their race altogether, then she's racist. If it's because she's not attracted to non-white people physically, it's not. we don't actually know enough to make that call, unless we want to assume shit, which i'm not in the business of doing, personally.

Finding someone unattractive and being disgusted by the very thought of someone are separate things. From the way OP describes her reaction, there is likely an issue with race there.

She went beyond simple attraction when she said no one non-white would ever enter her.

or she's only physically attracted to white guys. which may or may not be racism.

not saying her way of expressing it doesn't suck shit, but I've long given up on worrying about people saying everything the tactful way in conversation.

Finding someone unattractive and being disgusted by the very thought of someone are separate things. From the way OP describes her reaction, there is likely an issue with race there.

people also use the word "disgusting" in an exaggerated way more often then not, especially girls who are trying to sound cool and declaratory about what they are and aren't in to. I don't really know.

Imm0rt4l

It's one thing to say "I'm really only attracted to white guys", it's another to say what she said which boils down to "Ewwww.....I would never in a million years fuck a black guy, indian guy or whatever"

Enco

If it's because she finds them disgusting then yes.

If it's because she isn't personally attracted to them then no.

If you can't see the difference between a preference for one racist and disgust at the thought of sleeping with another...well, you need to sit down and think about it some more...

She also did this as a response to the OP saying he found girls of other races attractive, her implication being that he was wrong for thinking that.

K701

Banned
Guys guys, pls

It's NOT RACIST. It's just personal prefference.

For example, Im NOT RACIST (I saw a black doctor on TV once) but I would never touch a darkie.

Your friend is totally fucking racist.

Analysis of This thread:

Reading comprehension of apologists for woman.
Low.

Logical connections for defensive arguments.
Tenuous.

Potential for amusement.
Increasing.

Suggested course of action...
Continue monitoring.

qUghF.gif

davepoobond

you missed the "disgusting" part of her rant. also your word choices like "let just anyone do them" and "let anyone just fuck her" say something about you. i'm not sure what it is, but i know i don't like it.

ok, i got that part. wouldn't it be "disgusting" for someone in this thread to have sex with a fat white chick if they prefer white people themselves? I mean, I think you'd be hard-pressed to say that black dude's penises look exactly the same as a white guy's, visually. since obviously one guy is black and one guy is white.

I personally just think if you're seeing "other" signs in addition to this then she probably is a closet racist.

Satch

Banned
ok, i got that part. wouldn't it be "disgusting" for someone in this thread to have sex with a fat white chick if they prefer white people themselves? I mean, I think you'd be hard-pressed to say that black dude's penises look exactly the same as a white guy's, visually. since obviously one guy is black and one guy is white.

I personally just think if you're seeing "other" signs in addition to this then she probably is a closet racist.

what

She also did this as a response to the OP saying he found girls of other races attractive, her implication being that he was wrong for thinking that.

i'd have to know a lot more about this girl and conversation to make a call like that.

anyway, the real crime here is making a thread to ask if someone should still be friends with another person. who the hell does that? get some fucking confidence, lol

Imm0rt4l

she doesn't want to have sex with someone she's not attracted to.

and this is unacceptable to you?

So, you don't think her reaction is any sort of indicator of underlying feelings on people of other race? You think that what she said was acceptable? It'd be one thing if she said, "I'm really only attracted to white guys" or "I don't think I'll ever date an Indian guy", these are perfectly fine examples of preference. What she says indicates a certain level of disgust. Yes, this is unacceptable.

And this.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking fat, white chicks is only racist if she cums.

leadbelly

Banned
I do wonder about these kinds of people. What happens when they're attracted to people who are not white? It must happen because there are very attractive people who are not white. They must feel strangely conflicted.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sex with a large woman, hmm, not my thing, but I'm not gonna be visibly ill in mentioning the act.

I do wonder about these kinds of people. What happens when they're attracted to people who are not white? It must happen because there are very attractive people who are not white. They must feel strangely conflicted.

Cognitive dissonance

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

false equivilancies between obese people and nonwhite people, dude. check your logic.

Steelrain

I do wonder about these kinds of people. What happens when they're attracted to people who are not white? It must happen because there are very attractive people that are not white. They must feel strangely conflicted.

They tend to double down or rationalize it in some way.

"Oh they must have some white in them"

Although I am African-American I get this a lot. I simply MUST be half Native American or White because there is no way I can be black in their eyes.

Imm0rt4l

Yea, something is either being implied there or he just chose a really shitty choice of words.

you're seriously likening dating a certain race with dating a fat chick? Really?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
She's disgusted by non-whites.

Yes, this is unacceptable to me.
uh... okay.

i was responding to a post that said never wanting to have sex with non-whites was going beyond attraction.

Zoe said:
The way she said it? Yes. Not only was it insulting, it was incredibly shallow.
Fair enough, i read further into what you said than what you meant.

davepoobond

false equivilancies between obese people and nonwhite people, dude. check your logic.

if we're talking about how people look physically, i think its a valid point as well.

we are not machines, we are attracted to what we are attracted to, and a major part of that is what we see with our eyes

akira28

Friendgirl either has issues or she doth protest too much. And disgust is definitely a bit beyond mere preference, folks.

Italians used to not be considered white. Same goes for Greeks, and white Hispanics. You know, our racist history?reality? And they used to consider your nationality your race, so you had the Anglo/Saxon race, French/Gaul race, the Dutch/Germanic race, etc.

So lets not go into mindblow territory and make the whole thread about whatever the girl said about them being different races. Old attitude, but some people still have old attitudes. I knew an Italiana who didn't consider herself to be "white". She didn't have the same hangups as this girl, thankfully.

Satch

Banned
if we're talking about how people look physically, i think its a valid point as well.

we are not machines, we are attracted to what we are attracted to, and a major part of that is what we see with our eyes

a major part of that is also social conditioning BUT YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom