• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
They both blow poop chunks.

Ugh I have to get out of bed in 5 minutes. Not feeling today, not at all. Arrested Development will keep me going I guess.

Thanks for the kind words last night guys! Especially to El Topo who had far more important things to do with his night but still commented, good man.

Any pictures of Neymar with a shirt yet?

Blablurn

Bla was attacked by BVB fans for celebrating? Bayern fans really live in their own world lol

It's a good world.

tumblr_mnedvxDfq11rckmiao2_1280.jpg

FootballFan

Ugh I have to get out of bed in 5 minutes. Not feeling today, not at all. Arrested Development will keep me going I guess.

Thanks for the kind words last night guys! Especially to El Topo who had far more important things to do with his night but still commented, good man.

Nah not yet. But there should be soon.

Here's a pic for now:

ZeU9o4q.jpg

Tc91

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Now that Neymar is confirmed for Barcelona and tomorrow Monaco will announce the signing of Falcao, two sagas over

Falcao had the chance to go to two PL teams but preferred Monaco. United and Chelsea tried to get him but were outbid by Monaco (55m euros)

----

And Lewankowski is going to Bayern Munich, either this summer (likely) or next for free. He has agreement with the Champions League winners

^ FUCK BAYERN

fuenf

OMG I still cant believe it, waking up seeing the images in this thread wow :D

Watching the repeat of the whole game made me just now realize Neuer was the one that started the attack that lead to the 1:0 by picking the ball out of the air and immediately shooting it forward with perfect precision. Too bad that part is missing from all the replays. Damn he's good, don't care if he makes stupid mistakes from time to time in the league.

I need to see this!.

I can officially deal with 2012 gifs now. Its the same with 99. It was heartbreaking but winning it 2001 helped. The same this year. It was always terrible to watch those gifs : / until now!!!

yeah same here, Chelsea we can be friends again ;)

Milchjon

:D

I mean C'MON!

First we win the Champions League..

AND NOW WE ALSO GET PEP, GÖTZE AND LEWEANDOWSKI! THATS SO AWESOME! FIRST WE PISSED ON DORTMUND! AND NOW WE SHIT ON DORTMUND!!

WE SHIT ON THEIR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, i didnt want to say anything about u guys. but posts like this make it hard for me hahahahahahaha

U LOST THE CL FINAL AGAINST BAYERN!!! HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR GÖTZE AND LEWA

Damn, you are evil :-O

Normally, when a German team wins something internationally, I get this slight feeling of happiness.

Today doesn't feel like a German team won at all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Coppta Italia final tonight.

Just went through last night, FootyGAF has a lot of soft cunts.

Not soft cunts:

UnitedGAF and LiverpoolGAF, but only because Liverpool fans have lost their souls ages ago they can't feel anymore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 6m so if Falcao is a mercenary, does that make Drogba, Essien, Kun Aguero, Kompany also mercenaries?
Lol..?

Drogba, Essien, Aguero and Kompany took a step forward in their career with their moves, not two steps back.

And Falcao is in his prime now.

Ah yeah sweet, will probably watch, cheers. Forza Roma!

no

Arnie

Fry needs to toughen up, that's for sure. I've been working on it in the background as a secondary objective to winding people up. I feel that Robben goal will do more for him than I ever could, though.

Speaking of Aguero, just watched this video.

You know an overwhelming deadline is fast approaching when you're sat drinking Red Bull and watching City videos at 10am.

Tc91

Fry needs to toughen up, that's for sure. I've been working on it in the background as a secondary objective to winding people up. I feel that Robben goal will do more for him than I ever could, though.

Speaking of Aguero, just watched this video.

You know an overwhelming deadline is fast approaching when you're sat drinking Red Bull and watching City videos at 10am.

Fuck that let's watch a real striker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jAv1oPbbw

Notice how it's all 2011/12 highlights? :(

dc89

Kompany and Aguero mercs?

Kompany cost us like £6m and we got him in August 2008, pretty sure it was just before we were bought by Mansour. There was no guarantee of success.

Aguero - He's not a mercenary either. He's took a step forward.

Arnie - that video is amazing. ty.

Zabojnik

Roma must not be allowed to win their 10th Coppa Italia before we do. That silver star belongs to us. By the way, the match is on at 18:00 CET for security reasons. The fans are pretty heated up already, hopefully nothing dramatic happens outside of the pitch.

FootballFan

You guys call him a merc now but in 2 years Falcao will lift the champions league trophy for Monaco

I personally don't see anything wrong with him going to Monaco and trying to make them CL winners. Not that different to going Man City at all.

When Falcao lifts the CL in 2015 we'll laugh at the rest of the posts.

Here we go. Operation "Keep Spartak out of Europe" begins now!

Who are Loko playing?

you guys mind if i start the new thread later?

I don't.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma must not be allowed to win their 10th Coppa Italia before we do. That silver star belongs to us. By the way, the match is on at 18:00 CET for security reasons. The fans are pretty heated up already, hopefully nothing dramatic happens outside of the pitch.

Now that you mention it, a few Lazio players received death threats. 'Lose the game or you will die'

Can we send death threarts to our strikers? 'SCORE or you will die'.

Vucinic 'Run and trackback or you will die'
Giovinco 'If you take Del Piero's number, you will die'
Qua 'Leave or you will die'
Matri 'You will die either way for dating Federica Nargi'
Llorente 'xoxoxo'

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I personally don't see anything wrong with him going to Monaco and trying to make them CL winners. Not that different to going Man City at all.

When Falcao lifts the CL in 2015 we'll laugh at the rest of the posts.

Who are Loko playing?

I don't.

<3

Which game? All 8 are going on at the same time. I'll pm you some links to the Kuban-Anzhi game. If Kuban win then they'll qualify for Europe for the first time ever.

Thanks. Excited about Neymar now that it finally happened. I just hope Messi and him get along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom