• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Beckx

Tons of people use it. Honestly, I have a hard time imagining a game where a hidden missiles type of assist is "worthless". Maybe it'd be a game full of 3S parries or something.

It's fast, it tracks, it OTGs, it combo extends and it is an overhead. It's just not broken like Doom's missiles.

Both SolarPowered and I use that assist, I thought.

Cool, been just thinking about possible assists and theorycrafting, etc. Wasn't sure if the fact that you only get the light projectile on assist made it not worth doing, so added "or is it worthless" so I wouldn't look completely foolish. (._.)

Forgot that it's an overhead. That would seem to have evil uses. Call assist, then begin combo, and if they're crouch blocking the assist should open them up mid-combo in time for the launcher?

Cool, been just thinking about possible assists and theorycrafting, etc. Wasn't sure if the fact that you only get the light projectile on assist made it not worth doing, so added "or is it worthless" so I wouldn't look completely foolish. (._.)

Forgot that it's an overhead. That would seem to have evil uses. Call assist, then begin combo, and if they're crouch blocking the assist should open them up mid-combo in time for the launcher?
Yes, just remember to stagger your attacks so you don't trigger unblockable protection.
Who will be playing the beta PC version on launch day?

I cannot wait to see what the game looks like in 1080p! :O
I'm more curious about what it would look like at 1440p.

Beats

anyone wanna play for a bit?

edit: GGs milk.

eh, still don't feel comfortable with valentine. I need to practice more :x

Kioshen

The combo looks like the usual BnB just adapted to combo after super. Seems relatively simple enough.

Also, maybe a better Fillia player will say otherwise, but personally, I find the airball a great mobility tool that you shouldn't underestimate because of its angles and dash cancel ability. It's how I get around Peacocks.
I didn't know you could air dash the hairball. That should come in handy. What's the usual bnb for Filia that you use ? I was attempting to learn that one :

cr.LK, s.MK, s.HP, jump
j.LK, j.MP, j.MK(2), airdash, j.MP, j.HK land
cr.LK, s.MK, s.HP jump
j.LP, j.LK, j.MP, j.MK(2) xx qcf+HK, DP+PP

I wouldn't know what to do with her either. She has combos, lots of ways to make her blockstrings safe and a ton of IAD pressure, but I just can't use the character myself.

Yeah me neither lol. I'm reserving Peacock for a little later because she's right up my alley. Q is giving me free beatings in BB trying to teach me anime fundamentals so that should help my Filia.

I'll probably wait until the PC release, check if he has it and use some screen capturing software since my pc will be more than beefy enough to do all that with no lag. It'll be cheaper that way because I couldn't find a decent capture card among my close circle of friends :/.

Your Cerebella will probably go much farther than your Filia.
At this point in time, I understand Cerebella much better at a basic level than Filia so that's understandable.

Who will be playing the beta PC version on launch day?

I cannot wait to see what the game looks like in 1080p! :O

I think the game was built on 720p assets so I don't think it'll make much of a difference. In any case, yes I'll be online day 1. Hopefully we'll have lobby available :D.

I didn't know you could air dash the hairball. That should come in handy. What's the usual bnb for Filia that you use ? I was attempting to learn that one :

cr.LK, s.MK, s.HP, jump
j.LK, j.MP, j.MK(2), airdash, j.MP, j.HK land
cr.LK, s.MK, s.HP jump
j.LP, j.LK, j.MP, j.MK(2) xx qcf+HK, DP+PP

Well, what I'm trying is

c.LK s.MK s.HP
j.HK/j.MK xx HK Airball xx dash j.MP j.HK (restand)
s.MK s.HP
j.LK j.MP j.MK xx HK Airball xx dash
s.MP s.MK s.HP
j.LP j.LK j.MP j.MK xx HK Airball xx dash
s.LK s.MP s.MK c.HP xx LP Ringlet Spike
s.LP s.MP s.MK s.HP
j.HP j.HK xx GREGGOR SAMPSON
s.HK xx HP Updo xx Fenrir Drive

...buuuuuuut I still can't really do past the second rep properly so I just end up making it up as I go from there to end in super :V

Krackatoa

On another note I hope Ravidrath is doing ok, haven't seen him around for a while now.

Dude's been busy shmoozing folks at E3. He got shoutouts from the Giant Bomb guys for bringing them beer.

I think the game was built on 720p assets so I don't think it'll make much of a difference. In any case, yes I'll be online day 1. Hopefully we'll have lobby available :D.

Game is built using assets much higher than 720p. It just takes a bit of work to bring things up to 1080p. Hopefully they managed it.

Ravidrath

Dude's been busy shmoozing folks at E3. He got shoutouts from the Giant Bomb guys for bringing them beer.

Game is built using assets much higher than 720p. It just takes a bit of work to bring things up to 1080p. Hopefully they managed it.

I'm still lurking, just been busy and haven't seen anything that needs my attention in the SolarPowered/Karsticles Quote Wars.

Setting up testing and loc for the new content and PC version, as well as getting everything in line for Anime Expo and Evo.

And we will be making the sprites 1080p in the PC version. They're drawn at around 1440p resolution, so we can remunge them to 1080p pretty easily.

I just want them to hit the PC market before other fighting games. If they'd hit months ago they'd be raking in money as one of only the only three fighting games on PC. I don't want KOF or any other fighting games eating up money that should be coming to SG first...

Well, here comes the competition: Mortal Kombat 9 is apparently arriving on PC July 3rd, according to it's GMG page. Of course, the last time Mortal Kombat was on PC, the port was shite, but on the other hand there's really no excuse for screwing up an UE3 PC port these days.

Still, I'd recommend Lab Zero to start shouting at Marvellous to get more pre-order pages up at the likes of Green Man Gaming, Amazon and Steam soon-ish. Certainly, before the end of the month.

Beckx

My PS3 stick should be here in a week. D:

One of us, one of us! (Though when you see me on 360 feel free to shoot me an invite.)

----

Request: my regular sparring partner on 360 is just starting out with Filia and Valentine. Anyone got a beginner level BNB for him? Just a basic ground-air-OTG-air combo so he can start learning the system.

Beats

One of us, one of us! (Though when you see me on 360 feel free to shoot me an invite.)

----

Request: my regular sparring partner on 360 is just starting out with Filia and Valentine. Anyone got a beginner level BNB for him? Just a basic ground-air-OTG-air combo so he can start learning the system.

For Filia: st.LP, st.MK, st.HP, j.LP, j.MP, j.MK, air dash, j.MP, j.HK (this should restand), cr.LP, cr.MK, st.HP, j.LK, j.MK, Hairball, Gregor Samson.

This one is pretty easy and should work on everyone. The timing might be a little tricky for the heavier characters when doing the air dash/restand.

Beckx

For Filia: st.LP, st.MK, st.HP, j.LP, j.MP, j.MK, air dash, j.MP, j.HK (this should restand), cr.LP, cr.MK, st.HP, j.LK, j.MK, Hairball, Gregor Samson.

This one is pretty easy and should work on everyone. The timing might be a little tricky for the heavier characters when doing the air dash/restand.

Yeah, he's just starting out and having trouble with OTG timing. I don't know a stitch about Filia so was hoping there was something dirt simple to help him. I'll send this along but air dash and restand may be a bit too "next level" - I've sent him my beginner Bella combo (which I sadly still haven't moved beyond) to help him at least learn how the system works.

Beats

Yeah, he's just starting out and having trouble with OTG timing. I don't know a stitch about Filia so was hoping there was something dirt simple to help him. I'll send this along but air dash and restand may be a bit too "next level" - I've sent him my beginner Bella combo (which I sadly still haven't moved beyond) to help him at least learn how the system works.

Well, you can omit everything after and including the air dash and replace it with Hairball and Gregor Samson for something easier.

Kioshen

For Valentine :

cr.LK,cr.MK,cr.HP
j.HP, ADF, j.HP xx qcf HK xx qcf KK

Omit the second j.HP if he's having trouble air dashing forward.

Yeah me neither lol. I'm reserving Peacock for a little later because she's right up my alley. Q is giving me free beatings in BB trying to teach me anime fundamentals so that should help my Filia.
You wouldn't happen to own Vampire Resurrection?
At this point in time, I understand Cerebella much better at a basic level than Filia so that's understandable.
It's a good thing too. It's much harder to find a good Cerebella than Filia these days. That rarity works in your favor.
Well, here comes the competition: Mortal Kombat 9 is apparently arriving on PC July 3rd, according to it's GMG page. Of course, the last time Mortal Kombat was on PC, the port was shite, but on the other hand there's really no excuse for screwing up an UE3 PC port these days.

Still, I'd recommend Lab Zero to start shouting at Marvellous to get more pre-order pages up at the likes of Green Man Gaming, Amazon and Steam soon-ish. Certainly, before the end of the month.
All in due time.

Kioshen

Beckx

You wouldn't happen to own Vampire Resurrection?

I'm just saying if there were ever to be a Vampire Hunter lobby, that would be a thing I'd want to join.

I totally didn't test this but you could maybe replace qcf KK by qcf PP for a better wakeup game at the cost of a tighter window. The former pushes the opponent far away.

yeah, once he gets the system basics down I think he'll get how open/flexible/creative it is. Just gotta get over that hump.

Anyone up for some matches in about 10 minutes?

I'm just saying if there were ever to be a Vampire Hunter lobby, that would be a thing I'd want to join.
Same here, but not so much for Hunter, I could always sharpen up my rather meh level Savior game. Though I could always give Hunter more of a chance.

Protip: If you play Valentine you don't ever want to end in EKG flatliner unless it means death. It literally puts an opponent on the other side of the stage. That is not where you want them to be if you've managed to corner them. That is where Checkmate incision comes in. That super also makes it easy as hell to combo afterwards and you can even chain them together several times like some twisted fusion of Dio's scalpels and Cable's AHVB.
What would you say makes a good Bella?
*Effective use of her level 3 and Ultimate showstopper
*Good use of her medium punch DP and Diamond Reflector
*Knowing when to use lock n' load super armor to beat invul and high priority attacks
*Not being afraid to use her run cancels for getting in
*The ability to use several of her grab resets and at least one burst bait set up
*Having at least two good mid-stage and corner combos for damage and assist punishes
I ... could ? I never ever played any darkstalkers in my life :/.
I ask mostly because I don't think BB is all that helpful for a Filia player. Vampire Savior would get you acquainted with IAD shenanigans and what RTSD truly is.
Mightymar would like you.

Kioshen

I ask mostly because I don't think BB is all that helpful for a Filia player. Vampire Savior would get you acquainted with IAD shenanigans and what RTSD truly is.

Well Q knows ArcSys games like the back of his hand, was willing to teach and I sorta play Ragna in BB so that's why. We get to discuss things over mic and I asked questions on the fly so that helps a ton. I'm so bad that he whooped my ass with his 10 sec Ragna :/. At least in BB I can save replays and watch my failings in spectacular HD glory. After Beats00 rolls a truck over me in skullgirls with all that rushdown I can only sit back, weep a little and hit rematch lol.

VS looks fun but I really want to play Skullgirls.

*Effective use of her level 3 and Ultimate showstopper
*Good use of her medium punch DP and Diamond Reflector
*Knowing when to use lock n' load super armor to beat invul and high priority attacks
*Not being afraid to use her run cancels for getting in
*The ability to use several of her grab resets and at least one burst bait set up
*Having at least two good mid-stage and corner combos for damage and assist punishes

Bolded is what I feel I'm at least somewhat alright at, the not-bolded is what I need to work on.

I tried coming up with my own burst bait set up but it didn't work, I need to look for one. Also really need to learn a combo to kill assists after a snapback.

Beckx

Cerebella's level 3 is possible my favorite super move in any game, ever. Deceptive start up, super armor, massive damage.

Cerebella's level 3 is possible my favorite super move in any game, ever. Deceptive start up, super armor, massive damage.
I've yet to see someone make good use of it. Whenever someone goes into it I just do what I do in unknown situations, and block. Then it does some crappy chip and we go back to playing.

Let's say you drop a combo and end up doing a bad Argus Agony. Cerebella can then do her lv3, armor through everything, and increase the thing's attack because of it. Peacock gets destroyed the fuck up.

It's also a good, simple way to kill a character with little risk of dropping anything, but that kinda goes for all lv3.

Beckx

I've yet to see someone make good use of it. Whenever someone goes into it I just do what I do in unknown situations, and block. Then it does some crappy chip and we go back to playing.

well, I'm sure I can't pull it off against good players but I'm pretty sure f+mp gives enough stun to hit it. Of course, getting a clean f+mp against a good player is something else entirely. I think Zidane's guide has setups but at my newbie level I haven't focused on that yet. If I'm getting rushed I've had good luck hitting it, watching as I take one punch and then smash them.

Theorycrafting: I want to try it as a counter super, but I think there's only one hit of armor so it's probably situational. Edit: and I'm wrong. Totally armored? Daaaaamn. So you could counter a YOLO Gregor Samson?

Kioshen

I'm torn ... concentrate on a single character then add team members until confortable or just push all three at the same time :/. I'm starting to think I should go #yolobella for now.

I'm torn ... concentrate on a single character then add team members until confortable or just push all three at the same time :/. I'm starting to think I should go #yolobella for now.
I went with solo Painwheel for 2 days, and then I added Parasoul when I started to fight people that I couldn't handle alone.

onionfrog

Good Games Karst.
You playing characters that can fill the screen with crap... I should have known!

I can't do anything if I'm just stuck with Cerebella, maybe I should figure out another character.

People who actually play skullgirls. if I'm playing Cerebella against peacock what should I do? I couldn't get in for shit against Karst.

Painwheel is Sentinel, that parasoul assist is Captain Corridor and that double super is furoboros!

GGs Onionfrog. I wish you could have played more. That was my first time fighting a Ms. Fortune, and you kept knocking Painwheel out of the sky. :-( Not sure what to do about that except stay on the ground.

I'm not sure if I like Double or Parasoul more for my third. I'm really liking Peacock so far (SolarPowered was right). I just can't play Parasoul for crap. Not that I can play Double, but with 5 bars of Cat Heads, who needs to know how to play her? :p

Good Games Karst.
You playing characters that can fill the screen with crap... I should have known!

I can't do anything if I'm just stuck with Cerebella, maybe I should figure out another character.

Painwheel is Sentinel, that parasoul assist is Captain Corridor and that double super is furoboros!
I know, right?! It's pretty crazy when it's all together. I just can't handle the double tap to dash around with Parasoul. That's damn hard for me in a heated game like this. So I have to resort to spamming projectiles with her.

Also, what the hell at your combos being so good already. -_-

I don't know what to do about that Filia assist. It's sad that Painwheel pretty much died every time just by getting hit from that. :-(

onionfrog

GGs Onionfrog. I wish you could have played more. That was my first time fighting a Ms. Fortune, and you kept knocking Painwheel out of the sky. :-(

Also, what the hell at your combos being so good already. -_-

I don't know what to do about that Filia assist. It's sad that Painwheel pretty much died every time just by getting hit from that. :-(
What? My combos arent good at all, I've got a basic air combo -> OTG -> hairball into super for fillia, and one Cerebella combo that I figured out after reading how the IPS works.

Your painwheel combos were way better than anything I've got right now.

I should probably learn some legitimate restand combos with fillia.

I did like how consistently I was hitting painwheel out if the air with the Updo assist though. That felt really good.

Also if you want to see good combos, play against Beats, that guy has combos for days.

McPeanuts vs Zid
Phusauce vs Uzumakihero
The metal face vs TheIdiomatic
Phusauce vs Zid
McPeanuts vs Uzumakihero
Sneakypete vs TheIdiomatic
The metal face vs Uzumakihero
Sneakypete vs Zid
McPeanuts vs TheIdiomatic
Uzumakihero vs Zid
TheIdiomatic vs Zid
McPeanuts vs Zid

The three best players of the tournament were easily McPeanuts, Zid and Uzumakihero. Dudes really had it out for one another. Uzumakihero provides some excellent Parasoul footage, Zid's #Yolobella was so legit he got a seal of Nintendo quality and McPeanuts' team is the nightmare of 75% of the Skullgirls community.

Oh, and I tried Cerebella earnestly for the first time. She always felt somewhat intuitive since day one, but she is just so easy to play nowadays. Goddamn that girl does some nice damage for a newbie like me. It barely feels like I'm playing a grappler and I mean that as a compliment. I may mess around with her more often if I can get to the point where her mid-stage combos become second nature.
Well Q knows ArcSys games like the back of his hand, was willing to teach and I sorta play Ragna in BB so that's why. We get to discuss things over mic and I asked questions on the fly so that helps a ton. I'm so bad that he whooped my ass with his 10 sec Ragna :/. At least in BB I can save replays and watch my failings in spectacular HD glory. After Beats00 rolls a truck over me in skullgirls with all that rushdown I can only sit back, weep a little and hit rematch lol.

VS looks fun but I really want to play Skullgirls.
Gotcha
Bolded is what I feel I'm at least somewhat alright at, the not-bolded is what I need to work on.

I tried coming up with my own burst bait set up but it didn't work, I need to look for one. Also really need to learn a combo to kill assists after a snapback.
Don't feel bad. I'm not good at burst baits either.

What kind of combo would you need to know after a snapback? Usually people double snap in the corner which makes killing characters super easy just like MvC2 snaps.

st.lp, st.mp, cr.hp.... then repeat cr.hp until dead

Am I wrong?
It is good if you've got lots of meter since it can protect you from crossups (opponent gets stunned even if they touch her hitbox from behind) which lets you DHC into something else safely. It is also the ultimate assist and tag punishing super. Double and Filia's tags are particularly easy to punish using her level 3.
well, I'm sure I can't pull it off against good players but I'm pretty sure f+mp gives enough stun to hit it. Of course, getting a clean f+mp against a good player is something else entirely. I think Zidane's guide has setups but at my newbie level I haven't focused on that yet. If I'm getting rushed I've had good luck hitting it, watching as I take one punch and then smash them.

Theorycrafting: I want to try it as a counter super, but I think there's only one hit of armor so it's probably situational. Edit: and I'm wrong. Totally armored? Daaaaamn. So you could counter a YOLO Gregor Samson?
You don't fuck with that super. It eats through just about everything.
Always have a secondary character you like using because you will be fucked the moment you run into a three person team that has Peacock on it. God forbid it also includes Double.
Good Games Karst.

People who actually play skullgirls. if I'm playing Cerebella against peacock what should I do? I couldn't get in for shit against Karst.

Watch some of the videos above. You are absolutely obligated to watch anything with Zid in it if you want to be taken seriously as a Cerebella player.
GGs Onionfrog. I wish you could have played more. That was my first time fighting a Ms. Fortune, and you kept knocking Painwheel out of the sky. :-( Not sure what to do about that except stay on the ground.

I'm not sure if I like Double or Parasoul more for my third. I'm really liking Peacock so far (SolarPowered was right). I just can't play Parasoul for crap. Not that I can play Double, but with 5 bars of Cat Heads, who needs to know how to play her? :p
This game's "Wekker" for sure.

Try to bait Ms.Fortune's DPs. I don't see how else he'd be tagging you if you are in the air.

What? My combos arent good at all, I've got a basic air combo -> OTG -> hairball into super for fillia, and one Cerebella combo that I figured out after reading how the IPS works.

Your painwheel combos were way better than anything I've got right now.

I should probably learn some legitimate restand combos with fillia.

I did like how consistently I was hitting painwheel out if the air with the Updo assist though. That felt really good.

Also if you want to see good combos, play against Beats, that guy has combos for days.
I've played against Beats. :)

My painwheel combos are super simple. It's literally just:
j.HK, s.LP, s.MP, j.MP, j.HP, j.HK

That's barely a combo. :p

Try to bait Ms.Fortune's DPs. I don't see how else he'd be tagging you if you are in the air.
Just jumping after me and hitting HK (?). My own fault for sucking too much to handle it. It was mostly the Filia assist that I couldn't handle.

I could've sworn you relaunched after that at some point.
I'll do s.LP, s.MP to relaunch, but I always use that as my reset point. 99% of the time I miss the reset, too - lol.

I need to get out of the habit of launching at all. It was my first combo, and it's hard to get out of the habit. Painwheel shouldn't be launching until the very end of the combo.

Edit: No great Painwheel playes in those videos, SolarPowered? I watched a good 20 min.

Just jumping after me and hitting HK (?). My own fault for sucking too much to handle it. It was mostly the Filia assist that I couldn't handle.
Try to make use of her super armor. I'd say more, but I really don't know much about the character besides baiting via flight, super armor air normals and her air super punish.

One of these days I'm gonna send Skyking an invite. Then I'll truly know where Painwheel stands.
I'll do s.LP, s.MP to relaunch, but I always use that as my reset point. 99% of the time I miss the reset, too - lol.

I need to get out of the habit of launching at all. It was my first combo, and it's hard to get out of the habit. Painwheel shouldn't be launching until the very end of the combo.

Edit: No great Painwheel playes in those videos, SolarPowered? I watched a good 20 min.
Painwheel was a terror at first, but I can't remember the last time I saw a truly scary one. ECT5 may have some worthwhile stuff in that regard, but I haven't gone through it yet.

I only saw one Painwheel and that dude got rocked by Zid.

Try to make use of her super armor. I'd say more, but I really don't know much about the character besides baiting via flight, super armor air normals and her air super punish.

One of these days I'm gonna send Skyking an invite. Then I'll truly know where Painwheel stands.
Her air armor really sucks. It ends before the first active frame of the attack. That's getting fixed in the next patch, though, so it'll be an option then.

Painwheel was a terror at first, but I can't remember the last time I saw a truly scary one. ECT5 may have some worthwhile stuff in that regard, but I haven't gone through it yet.

I only saw one Painwheel and that dude got rocked by Zid.
It's cool, I'll stick with her and one day become that terror. I just need that perfect third character who compliments both Painwheel and Peacock.

I really hope that MikeZ keeps out-of-game character synergy in mind. As in, I hope Brain Drain, when he eventually comes out 2-3 years from now, will be built with Painwheel in mind.

Edit: Ms. Fortune's OMNOMNOMNOM move is hilarious. Is that an unblockable?

Kioshen

With all the changes MikeZ made to her in the Squiggly edition ... she's back to terror status. Especially with that install super.

It's a capture move. It acts like a blockable grab.

---------------

It might be weird to say but I'm glad Karst picked up skullgirls because his Dorm guide is kick ass and I hope he'll make one for whichever character he prefers which will probably be Painwheel but the more the better :3.

It might be weird to say but I'm glad Karst picked up skullgirls because his Dorm guide is kick ass and I hope he'll make one for whichever character he prefers which will probably be Painwheel but the more the better :3.
Haha, thanks. It didn't even occur to me to do one. The thing about the Dormammu guide is that I had a ton of free time when I made that (office job). It was also a brand new game, so I got to add as people learned. Here, I'm coming in late. Skullgirls also changes a lot, which makes doing a guide difficult.

If I knew someone with progamming skills to make an app version for like 50 cents, that would be interesting. I actually wanted to move on to video tutorials for Dormammu; not combo videos, but basic stuff like how to use his normals effectively. The Christmas I was going to get a HDPVR, though, I decided to axe that and get my wife a 3DS instead as a surprise (no regrets on that). I'm also not where where I would put it; I stopped working on the Dormammu guide because SRK is an ever-changing shit flow, and I'm tired of changing tags without any notice and having all my links break.

Her air armor really sucks. It ends before the first active frame of the attack. That's getting fixed in the next patch, though, so it'll be an option then.
That is ass.

Mikey pls
It's cool, I'll stick with her and one day become that terror. I just need that perfect third character who compliments both Painwheel and Peacock.
It could be anyone, really. I never thought I'd play a keepaway character like Peacock and here I am. Things could change a lot with the upcoming five new characters.
I really hope that MikeZ keeps out-of-game character synergy in mind. As in, I hope Brain Drain, when he eventually comes out 2-3 years from now, will be built with Painwheel in mind.
Mike may not care too much about the canon situation so who knows. It is pretty likely that they'll work well enough together if he turns out to be anything Magneto, though.
You've never seen her NOM loops? Girl was chewing away at everyone's patience in Vanilla edition. She was one of THE contenders for top tier even with Double's insane tools.
With all the changes MikeZ made to her in the Squiggly edition ... she's back to terror status. Especially with that install super.
We'll see about that. She used to be terrifying, but then I realized how stupid everyone else in this game is.
Haha, thanks. It didn't even occur to me to do one. The thing about the Dormammu guide is that I had a ton of free time when I made that (office job). It was also a brand new game, so I got to add as people learned. Here, I'm coming in late. Skullgirls also changes a lot, which makes doing a guide difficult.

If I knew someone with progamming skills to make an app version for like 50 cents, that would be interesting. I actually wanted to move on to video tutorials for Dormammu; not combo videos, but basic stuff like how to use his normals effectively. The Christmas I was going to get a HDPVR, though, I decided to axe that and get my wife a 3DS instead as a surprise (no regrets on that). I'm also not where where I would put it; I stopped working on the Dormammu guide because SRK is an ever-changing shit flow, and I'm tired of changing tags without any notice and having all my links break.
SRK links breaking is the worst. It happened to me a couple of times and I basically just stopped linking the site altogether.

I think the most hilarious thing I remember about the SRK updates was when they broke their own button smileys making a mess of all guides.

Top Bottom