• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - October 2013

bjork

I wish they would've not released Castlevania on 3DS VC awhile back, because every week I've been hoping for Simon's Quest, and every week I am disappointed.

terrisus

Wario's Woods on both WiiU and 3DS? Nifty.
Buying on 3DS

Toki Tori today everyone, rejoice!

And buy the damn game! It's $2!

I have the previous version already, but after their "Taking planned features away from the WiiU version to put it into the Steam version instead," I don't really have the desire to support them anymore.

Elija2

What took them so long to put Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop? That was the last Nintendo-published game missing from the eShop, right?

steveovig

Bought Wario's Woods and Toki Tori and I like them both. I thought WW would be more score-based but I have yet to find a mode like that.

I had TT on Steam and I didn't play much of it. I like using the d-pad more than a mouse for this though so I'm going to play more of it I bet. I wish it had achievements but oh well. This game is making me want to re-start TT2.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Think I'm gonna grab Kid Icarus one of these days. I'm glad I didn't buy the physical version yet, because it would have costed me way more.

What took them so long to put Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop? That was the last Nintendo-published game missing from the eShop, right?

Steel Diver is still AWOL, I think, unless I missed an update somewhere. Mind you, the mooted SD F2P game may mean it remains missing.

I wish it had achievements but oh well.
I actually suggested that they add achievements to their own screen/system to Toki Tori 2 when they were converting the Steam content over to the Wii U version, they didn't seem to receptive of the idea (or ignored me, one of the two).

cacildo

Maybe ill buy Kid Icarus someday in the future. But i hope they make a sale or something because it still kinda expensive at 35

Also, i have a lot to play right now. That Dillon i got from Club Nintendo is very good

steveovig

I actually suggested that they add achievements to their own screen/system to Toki Tori 2 when they were converting the Steam content over to the Wii U version, they didn't seem to receptive of the idea (or ignored me, one of the two).

Certainly isn't a dealbreaker for most.

Platy

Kid Icarus !

FINALY !
Praticaly the launch of the game for me xD

Also, code of princess is very good for 10 bucks !
Got on another sale and it was awesome, specialy with co-op

D-e-f-

Banned

Better question: why not put it out in Europe, too?!

Steel Diver is still AWOL, I think, unless I missed an update somewhere. Mind you, the mooted SD F2P game may mean it remains missing.

Pilotwings Resort, too (right?). Those two need to be on the eShop for 10.

BriBri

Can anyone in North America confirm that there is NOT a promotion upon buying both 3DS & Wii U Wario Woods? Thanks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can anyone in North America confirm that there is NOT a promotion upon buying both 3DS & Wii U Wario Woods? Thanks.
It would have been mentioned on Nintendo's press site. Plus it's not mentioned under the deals page & I don't think one system has a way of knowing what you got on the other.

Elija2

Is Code of Princess good for $10? Heard it was really mediocre.

...how ?

And I mean Star Fox 64 3D ... not virtual console star fox

It was one of the free games you could get back when they did the deal of registering a 3DS XL + Luigi's Mansion 2/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on Club Nintendo.

Drago

Wario's Woods on both systems, yet they have to be bought separately. Pathetic.

Gonna pick up Toki Tori for $2. Kid Icarus Uprising digital is a neat surprise too! Hope more people buy it, by far the best 3DS game IMO

Chrom

I don't think any of the Nintendogs + Cats games are available digitally. Heck if I know why they aren't.

Elija2

Fix your pricing, Nintendo... Jesus.

I don't think Nintendo has even updated the price of an eShop game (not counting sales). The price that they put it up at is the price it stays that.

Which is crazy because now Kid Icarus Uprising has a cheaper eShop price than Pilotwings Resort.

Looks like Nintendo Land was pulled from the eshop. Was going to get a digital copy for the new price of $30.

SMH @ Nintendo.

In other news, wii sports club brought the family together tonight. When the wife is on board, you know life is good.

Gambit

bought Toki Tori 1+2, but won't have time to play it yet. (Gotta finish Skyward Sword AND Wonderful 101 before Mario 3D World)

The EU deal was just too good. I have no regrets

Roto13

Why do you people think a $10 discount on a $30 game (Code of Princess) is going to make it $10? lrn 2 mathz

Elija2

Why do you people think a $10 discount on a $30 game (Code of Princess) is going to make it $10? lrn 2 mathz

I've been snookered.

I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway since it doesn't look that great. More games need to go on sale for $10 though. That Resident Evil deal before Halloween was sweet.

Muzy72

Banned
Steel Diver and Nintendogs should be on the eShop. And SD should be $5 and Nintendogs $20. Oh, and Pilotwings and Star Fix 64 really need to be reduced to $20.

Top Bottom