• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

An Evil Within/Bloodborne DLC crossover would be cool. Never happen, but it would be.

I'm tempted to pick up a PS4, but I know that we'll get a Bloodborne GOTY edition down the line. I'm old. Too old to wait for things. But I'm also broke.

Just get it on PS5 when the 'Remastered' edition comes out. In fact that's safe to say on any PS4 or XO title the way things are going.

GaussTek

I'm actually playing that right now. Still in chapter 2 though. have to try and get over keeping everyone at the same level.

I know this is the Steam thread, but whatever :p Doesn't the game have now an easy mode or it's still hard? I remember reading an interview with Tabata saying that japanese people complained about Type-0's difficulty on PSP and were trying to make it a little more friendly or something like that with the HD version.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I know this is the Steam thread, but whatever :p Doesn't the game have now an easy mode or it's still hard? I remember reading an interview with Tabata saying that japanese people complained about Type-0's difficulty on PSP and were trying to make it a little more friendly or something like that with the HD version.

Yes, there is a "cadet" difficulty setting that's easier than the original "officer" (normal) difficulty. It essentially just reduces the damage you take and (I think) gives you more experience to reduce the need to grind.

Jawmuncher

It has a easy mode, that's actually what I am playing on. You can still get messed up though if you aren't paying attention though.

Teggy

Just a PSA...

A little while ago I bought Time Mysteries Inheritance Remastered because I had gotten the 2nd and 3rd games in a bundle. Game is not great unfortunately but the standard cards are surprisingly expensive on the market.

derExperte

Just a PSA...

A little while ago I bought Time Mysteries Inheritance Remastered because I had gotten the 2nd and 3rd games in a bundle. Game is not great unfortunately but the standard cards are surprisingly expensive on the market.

Indeed they are, not a fan of that series though, too much backtracking and too many hidden objects puzzles.

Also while there I saw the announcement for Grim Legends 2 coming to Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/350010/announcements/detail/136571600142271125

GL1 is one their best games imo, looking forward to that.

dex3108

Yeah, it was confirmed to be part of the Unity Season Pass way back when the latter was announced. Nice to see it's finally on the cusp of releasing as I'd actually forgotten all about it, haha.

Also GTA V for PC was rated today by PEGI. No more delays? XD

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Speaking of missing people: hai guyz

Travelling is exhausting, specially with barely any internet D:

Also, I think Jase was following me:
20150309_143146auu10.jpg

Dsyndrome

I wish at least the digital content for PoE released early, I need something to do tonight since Bloodborne's not getting here until tomorrow. Will probably play Dishonored or Wolfenstein 2009 instead, until my wife demands we watch Modern Family or something.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Speaking of missing people: hai guyz

Travelling is exhausting, specially with barely any internet D:

Also, I think Jase was following me:

Before I scrolled down a bit I thought you were talking about Saoirse's Connect Ireland ad that's peppered throughout Dublin airport, haha.

Midweek Madness:
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES -50%
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE -0%

Daily:
Evoland -75%

I briefly confused Ground Zeroes with The Phantom Pain and got excited.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ground Zeroes worth the ten bucks?

Only game in the series I've played is Metal Gear Solid
Twin Snakes

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Before I scrolled down a bit I thought you were talking about Saoirse's Connect Ireland ad that's peppered throughout Dublin airport, haha..
Funnily enough, I went to Dublin and did see that ad!
My phone had run out of battery so I couldn't take any pics though ;_;
So instead you get the creepy strange Finnish one with the Sasha lookalike.

#perfect

Anteater

I still get those shitty shadows with U3E games, last I remember was in Enslaved, although it's not bad in life is strange since I don't see them on the regular models, just thought it's kind of weird.

(the shadows on the couple in the background).

and cheer the fuck up chloe

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So... iRacing is now on Steam. But: They don't mention a subscription fee on the store page nor the microtransactions.

Why does Valve allow this? Isn't it false advertising to have a $10 "one-time" purchase fee and then not be told "oh, yeah, but to play online you want to pay a yearly sub fee!" Even MMO's like FF14 don't get to hide that sub fee from people.

Nabs

So... iRacing is now on Steam. But: They don't mention a subscription fee on the store page nor the microtransactions.

Why does Valve allow this? Isn't it false advertising to have a $10 "one-time" purchase fee and then not be told "oh, yeah, but to play online you want to pay a yearly sub fee!" Even MMO's like FF14 don't get to hide that sub fee from people.

It shows up as 10 when I search for it, but when I click it gives me all the subscription options.

Ground Zeroes worth the ten bucks?

Only game in the series I've played is Metal Gear Solid
Twin Snakes

I put in 13 hours and didn't do everything there was to do.

Yes, the main mission can be completed in a very short time. No, it's not a short game.
Once you unlock the main mission you can unlock up to 6 other missions (all taking place in the same environment, but some at day, some at night, some raining, etc)
I think it's worth 10 dollars without question.

MUnited83

For you.

Hmm?
kwr8yi5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom