• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witch-In-Training and Her Moco Moco Friends [OT] - Muppets Take Manhattan

2P0cizW.png

Developer: Racjin
Publisher: Nippon Columbia
Price: 5,184円
Platforms: 3DS
Release Dates:

Japan - April 23, 2015
US/Europe - Probably Never

Here it is. The ULTIMATE Pokemon killer! You star as a young Witch-In-Training, Moco, who is so hardcore she wears bloomers AND cowboy boots! She just graduated from Muppet master school and...

...wait... what did I just say Muppets?!

QRwlBY3.png

kurSWQD.png

You're damn right! This game doesn't have little pocket monsters or dumb eyeball monsters spitting out of CDs. Nope! In this game you control MUPPETS in epic, fully 3D 3-on-3 battles for dominance of... wherever this game takes place.

No random encounters!

Automated battles!

Anti-Bloodborne difficulty!

If you STILL need convincing, just watch this bloodcurdling trailer and get your wallets ready!

Amazing Trailor

Frequently Asked Questions That No One Has Asked

Why should I play this game?

Umm... because it's pokemon with frickin' MUPPETS! There's even a pig with a fork!

Isn't this game for little kids?

That's what they say about pokemon, right? get gud pleb

I have no idea what this is or what it means. Half the time I see these Japanese game threads I just black out and wake up hours later not knowing what day it is or where I am.

Pinewood

Ill ask the question that is on everyones mind: does it have enchanced effects on the n3ds? :)

Seriously though, I have no idea what is going on in that trailer. The piggy muppet looks really adorable though.

Top Bottom