• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2015

TheMoon

I usually buy 3DS/WiiU games I'm interested in at release so I'm mainly hoping for some good Virtual Console discounts.

If there is nothing for me I'm not mad because I want to save my eshop credits for the upcoming Smash DLC anyway.

VC discounts is what I'm hoping for as well since those never go on sale otherwise.

cyba89

VC discounts is what I'm hoping for as well since those never go on sale otherwise.

Yeah it's sad. I would buy a lot more VC titles if they would be a bit cheaper.
They had Virtual Console games on sale during the Kirby weeks and the Smash Character sale but I don't remember anything else.

TheMoon

Yeah it's sad. I would buy a lot more VC titles if they would be a bit cheaper.
They had Virtual Console games on sale during the Kirby weeks and the Smash Character sale but I don't remember anything else.

I'm always in this weird state between "I should spend this money on a new game from a dev who can use this to pay their bills instead of an old ROM of a game I played years ago or could in theory get *for free* through other means" and "I want to support them for supporting these classic games which I'd love to have access to digitally here without resorting to *other means*" ...

VegiHam

Nooooooooooooo! The cyber deals are on a weekend where I'm out of town, away from my Wii U! So I'll have no way to buy the stuff that's on sale?

Damn it Nintendo, where's our freaking Web Shop :(

daydream

Banned
decent nes offering this week

then again, it's nes on wiiu vc so really only the last resort if you wanted to play these

Bowl0l

Nooooooooooooo! The cyber deals are on a weekend where I'm out of town, away from my Wii U! So I'll have no way to buy the stuff that's on sale?

Damn it Nintendo, where's our freaking Web Shop :(
Do you have a US credit card? I thought you can buy eshop games from Nintendo's website?

VegiHam

Do you have a US credit card? I thought you can buy eshop games from Nintendo's website?

In Europe? I'm European, you see.

EDIT: Oh wow, they have exactly the feature I'm lamenting them not having; and I never even realised it existed. As long as they remember to update this website with changed prices it's all good.

Xenoboy

Anyone here know if saves for uninstalled Wii games are kept?
I'm thinking about uninstalling either Pandora or Metroid Trilogy, but won't if the saves aren't kept.

Pokemaniac

Anyone here know if saves for uninstalled Wii games are kept?
I'm thinking about uninstalling either Pandora or Metroid Trilogy, but won't if the saves aren't kept.

The saves seem to be kept on the Wii mode system memory, so you should be able to keep them. Just make sure that you are only deleting the game data and not the save data, as well. You have to go to the screen where there's a detailed breakdown of how the game is using memory in order to delete individual pieces of the data.

tolkir

I just watched a technology program on Spanish TV speaking with Delirium Studios about its game for 3DS.
It's named The Delusions of Von Sottendorff and it's a puzzle-platformer game with deep use of 3D.

It was dated for December 17th on the report.
Trailer

The report if you want to watch it. (It starts 1:12 and it's in Spanish of course)

TheMoon

I just watched a technology program on Spanish TV speaking with Delirium Studios about its game for 3DS.
It's named The Delusions of Von Sottendorff and it's a puzzle-platformer game with deep use of 3D.

Trailer

The report if you want to watch it. (It starts 1:12 and it's in Spanish of course)

That game has been on the horizon since forever. Nice to know it's finally about to come out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what noteworthy sales are happening this week? I recall the PR from last week mentioned Mighty Switch Force would be half off (though I own them), plus the Guild 01 & 02 games would be discounted once more (I pretty much own all that I want I think, still not sure on Crimson Shroud). & it seems they hinted at a few days of sales starting on Friday from Nintendo themselves.

TheMoon

So what noteworthy sales are happening this week? I recall the PR from last week mentioned Mighty Switch Force would be half off (though I own them), plus the Guild 01 & 02 games would be discounted once more (I pretty much own all that I want I think, still not sure on Crimson Shroud). & it seems they hinted at a few days of sales starting on Friday from Nintendo themselves.

either check the website or wait for the NOA PR on Thursday.

I didn't realize Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon came with the free theme in the physical copy. Nice. Now I just need this maintenance to end.

Trailer

I remember this being announced and shown at a Spanish indie event almost 2 or 3 years ago. It's great to seem that they're finally releasing it. I'll be getting it and Dementium Remastered next for sure.

sheaaaa

Cleared out almost my entire Wii U for the Xenoblade data packs. It takes 10 Gb but I had to have 15 Gb free for some reason to download. Oh well, roll on Dec 4

I'm trying to decide if I want to do a system transfer from my 2ds to my 3ds or 3ds XL. The 2DS was hurting my hands a bit.

I wish I could have the comfort of an snes controller.

I can't link because I'm on my work computer, but according to KnapKnock, Affordable Space Adventures has been a sales success. They're very pleased with the results. As a result, they're working with another dev to potentially port the game to the N3DS. In the interview, they don't specifically say N3DS, but they used Unity, so that would be the only option.

What do I see here.
CUl4zn0WEAAikqT.jpg:orig
America gets up to 50% off it seems. As far as Nintendo goes in Europe 50% has been reserved for B-tier franchises and virtual console so similar pattern here? Could it even be another DSiWare title? (I need more than Game & Watch DK Junior to be the only title to ever go on sale)

I can't link because I'm on my work computer, but according to KnapKnock, Affordable Space Adventures has been a sales success. They're very pleased with the results. As a result, they're working with another dev to potentially port the game to the N3DS. In the interview, they don't specifically say N3DS, but they used Unity, so that would be the only option.
Its up on Nintendolife. There is a thread over on gaming side.
I really must get round to buying this

Pokemaniac

IIRC, the way that the Nintendo reps were talking about it during the developer panel which went up on YouTube, it sounded kinda like a Unity based release for Old 3DS was actually theoretically possible, but impractical in most situations. Probably doesn't make a difference in this case (or most cases, really) but an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

donny2112

I have anti-interest in two screen games on the Wii U, so an n3DS port would be great for me!

I now have $29 for the eShop sale for one final bang before I have to give up internet for a month. (Due to moving. Have to use all of this month's money for moving, electricity, food, etc)

So I'm ready. Give me a awesome sale Nintendo! Even one dollar off BoxBoy, DKL2&3, Wario Land 3, etc would be great.

I have a feeling Majora's Mask may be cut down and if it is it'll be hard to avoid since I prefer physical. Probably won't buy any physical games unless its something crazy like half off. Mostly looking to saving a few bucks on the above VC/Downloads stuff. (Not to mention I only have 78,000 blocks left on my 32GB Card!)

Guess they are waiting until the last minute to reveal. I wanted to know today! :(

And if all sales suck, well I have money for Smash DLC so win win for me. I should really save this for Smash anywayz but I shall be tempted.

Btw: Mutant Mudds SC was delayed to 2016. For a news thread, I feel hurt that it wasn't posted in this thread. Bunch of slackers. :p Too bad. Was looking forward to it.

GulAtiCa

I don't think you can. At least I never figured out how to. I tried numerous times to find a place to by Canada eShop card online (I do giveaways/contests sometimes, so sometimes I need one). I think your best bet is at retail or getting someone in Canada to do so.

Though, I bet someone from Canada might have a better idea.

Platy

Fuck =|

A friend only got from play asia (since they have and aparently acepts paypal) but she .... kinda wants to avoid them because of what they said =/

Coppanuva

How are the 3DS Harvest Moon games? Or Hometown Story? Just curious since some of them are on sale. I picked up A-Train 3d Cause it looks cool, just curious if I should be looking at getting any of those.

Top Bottom