• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kazuya Mishima vs. Kazuma Kiryu: who would win in a fight?

Round 1, Fight

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ivan 3414

Seems kind of an odd comparison since Tekken is some anime power rangers shit and the Yakuza series is a bit more grounded in reality.

Might as well ask who would win in a fight between Max Rockatansky and Kenshiro.

I detect a bit of salt

cripterion

Kiryu wins this easy, even if he gets damaged just pop some drinks or eat a bento or some takoyaki to get health back.

Kiryu wins this easy, even if he gets damaged just pop some drinks or eat a bento or some takoyaki to get health back.

Kiryu entering into HEAT mode would destroy him anyway. Mishima has gotten his ass handed to him by other members of his family plenty of times, Kiryu has never lost to anybody in the series in a 1 on 1 (or 50+) fight.

wow, I thought this thread died lol. well, let's keep the votes going, then.
Wow, that's one close ass poll.
It has GOT to be the closest poll of all time on GAF. I'm telling you folks, we're making history here!
Awright, the poll results make sense now.
As I am typing this, the poll results are 201 for Kazuya vs 203 for Kiryu, 49.75% to 50.25%...

so you're saying, it would make sense that these two would fight, to their best, and it would be a legendary battle, but that Kiryu very slightly edged him out?

holy fuck.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-02%20at%209.24.18%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-02%20at%209.28.36%20PM.png

it is true that sometimes developers and publishers visit neoGAF, yeah? it'd be absolutely life changing if kazume kiryu ends up as a guest character in tekken, or kazuya mishima in yakuza, due to this thread!

EDIT: dammit, looks like kazuya takes the cake..

EDIT: nevermind! let it be known, on this day, january 2nd, after over 400 votes, Kazuya Mishima vs Kazuma Kiryu has ended in a DOUBLE KO! NeoGAF will never be the same.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-02%20at%2011.47.57%20PM.png

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
As I am typing this, the poll results are 201 for Kazuya vs 203 for Kiryu, 49.75% to 50.25%...

so you're saying, it would make sense that these two would fight, to their best, and it would be a legendary battle, but that Kiryu very slightly edged him out?

Nah, Kazuya was winning at the time of my post.

Gaminar

Banned
OP could you make a new thread since Kazuya vs. Kiryu is unfair? Kazuya is over 9000 anime leagues ahead.

How about Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs vs. Kiryu Kazuma from Yakuza?

cordy

Banned
BTW for fans of the series.. In Yakuza/Ryu Ga Gotoku, Kazuya Amon is a clear homage to TEKKEN's Kazuya Mishima. I mean he has the thunder god fist, wind god fist, shining fist combo, etc. There are too many similarities!

We need Kazuya in T7 as part of that DLC. Come on Mark. Hit up Harada my man lmao.

aha, I wondered if this would happen. back to it, then.

Psh, Kiryu is the most obvious copy of the god Mishma boss. The original beats the copy every time.
oh god, not this again.

first of all, what is a god to a nonbeliever?

and second of all, devil =/= god, unless you're a satan worshipper
OP could you make a new thread since Kazuya vs. Kiryu is unfair? Kazuya is over 9000 anime leagues ahead.

How about Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs vs. Kiryu Kazuma from Yakuza?
na...
...why was a 2 year old thread like this revived?
who cares?
Voted for Mishima since he can, you know, turn into a demon.
which doesn't make him invincible.
We need Kazuya in T7 as part of that DLC. Come on Mark. Hit up Harada my man lmao.
I saw a lot of people hypothesizing about that in a recent Tekken 7 thread.
After punching tigers, bears, Yakuza, cops, and others, a devil is just one baseball bat away from being demolished.
damn straight
kazuya
kazu ya
ya kuza
beaten!

I'm telling you guys, we're making neogaf history here.also I realized at work today, if you rearranged the letters for "Kazuya" you get "Yakuza"

Comparatively, Kazuya is to Kiryu the same as Kiryu is to random punks from the streets of Japan.
nope. random punks always have smaller health bars than Kiryu, who is matched mostly with the bossfights he comes across.
voted for kazuya
not even a contest, kazuya can literally become the devil
he's been defeated as the devil
A reckon a mountain is more powerful than a bat. And kazuya was thrown down one
aha, you again my man

yeah, of course a volcano is more powerful than a bat, that volcano killed Kazuya

So we just nominating this for everything.
I'm so happy ThosDeafMutes didn't add that as an option when he added the poll, would have ruined and contaminated everything

Top Bottom