• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Why, though? If you know it's a role madness game, wouldn't Swamped's claim make yours contentious?

Dont forget both claimed out of the 3 that claimed vanilla i still think Acohrs is the scummiest then Palmer for claiming on day 1 and then Swamped and i voted in accordance to that. Like i said i still believe in 3 vanilla me Palmer and WAMD.

Dont forget both claimed out of the 3 that claimed vanilla i still think Acohrs is the scummiest then Palmer for claiming on day 1 and then Swamped and i voted in accordance to that. Like i said i still believe in 3 vanilla me Palmer and WAMD.

Dude!

Since I will not be here for the rest of the day, and in the interest of giving you all time to react, I'll roleclaim:

I am The Domino's Pizza Fan. I am a vanilla townie.

To me the multiple ordinary claims was never a big deal. I played FF mafia which was also billed as a role madness game (8 on a Crab scale) and that had ordinaries too. I think it just means that there is a bigger proportion of PRs, or that some of the PRs have unconventional mechanics.

I'll be around for a few questions.

Vote: acohrs

You will love my role, it's

...vanilla town 🤣😂🤣😂

This was the sequence of events. You voted for acohrs 30 minutes or so before he claimed.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Before today, I believed that Burbeting may have been scum, and his vote on Swamped was an obligatory bus, but his flip today means he could not have been the bus.

Isaacnukem would be my bet for bussing Swamped; he was on her early as the third vote, and would've been highly suspicious had he switched to hammer.

I'm not sure if that's feasible behavior; isaacnukem has been playing consistently, at least, when he shows up. Obviously, if he wasn't bussing, he's not scum.

Sophia

A new page; a new vote count. I run 100ppp myself tho, so I don't always see the page change >.<;

nomadic sparks (0)
hey_monkey 3177 (3457)

blackbuzzard (3)
acohrs 3192
launchpadmcq 3360
dr. worm 3415 (3493)
hey_monkey 3457 (3478)
skyodin 3492

acorhs (1)
nomadic sparks 3199

acohrs (1)
blackbuzzard 3201

palmer_v1[ (0)
isaacnukem 3270 (3271)

palmer_v1 (1)
isaacnukem 3271

isaacnukem (1)
palmer_v1 3328

timetokill (2)
hey_monkey 3478
dr. worm 3493

black buzzard (0)
skyodin 3491 (3492)

An up to date vote count can be found here

Majority is 7

Day 4 ends in:

gra_1496523600.png

Hey folks, just posting to say I'm still here, I gotta catch up on recent events since yesterday was hellish for me in real life. Thursdays in general are really busy days for me.

Is this the part where I now claim vanilla townie too?

your posts 531 and 647, swamped's actions don't look like inconsistent town

Acohrs: so you have no opinions on Swamped pushing your lynch bandwagon day 1 and day 2. You just voted for her because my posts?

pretty much yah

wouldn't also mind a BB lynch if we're choosing

should drop some more hints and reads in case I am actually lynched to help town with my flip:

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8 - meh
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12 Replaced by [m] LaunchpadMcQ. - leantown
03. [they] Darryl - EST - null
04. [m] Lifeline - EST - town
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT - null
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST - null
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST - leanscum
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST - town
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT - leantown
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST Replaced by [m] Verelios - leanscum
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10 - null
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT Replaced by [m] Nomadic Sparks - meh
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET - leanscum
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2 - leanscum
16. [m] acohrs - GMT - handsome
17. [m] Natiko - EST - null
19. [f] Swamped - EST - scum
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12 - leanscum

potential scums:

Swamped
BlackBuzzard
Sawneeks/Verelios
Burbeting
Dr. Worm

Don't understand why scumPalmer would know how many Vanillas were in the game, don't understand why PR townPalmer would know how many Vanillas were in the game, dont understand hoe vanilla townPalmer would know how many vanillas were in the game.

I get the feeling palmers claim was more a slip of the tongue

And you wonder why i voted for him. At that point he pretty much claimed vanilla.

Yes, I wonder. He was kidding. Everyone in the thread knew that, except you suddenly?

Not quite true. It got discussed then, and not as a joke.

I went back to dig that up but instead went down a rabbit hole of Swamped/acohrs interactions. Check this out:

acohrs, who suddenly decided to turn up after being absent, was discussing the death of SexyFish and SF's one substantial post, which is here. acohrs and swamped go back and forth on that, here and here.

This has maybe gotten more interesting now that we know Blarg was also scum.

Either way, I think repetitively chasing BB/acohrs and BB/acohrs chasing each other is not terribly interesting but maybe digging back into other old stuff could be.

I guess with scum probably cleaning up after Vere we can't know what role he was but that he was almost certainly Town, otherwise why cover it up. I have to go back and review some more of the early days but I feel like killing some vanillas because I'm sure at least one if not more are lying.

SkyOdin

I guess with scum probably cleaning up after Vere we can't know what role he was but that he was almost certainly Town, otherwise why cover it up. I have to go back and review some more of the early days but I feel like killing some vanillas because I'm sure at least one if not more are lying.
Well, we don't know exactly how the role scrubbing worked, but whether or not Verelios was town or scum, preventing his flip would be to scum's advantage. Scum already knows who is or isn't scum, but has denied that knowledge regarding Verelios to town. If Verelios was scum, town can no longer be certain of how many scum have died so far, nor be certain that his previous interactions and votes were made based on mafia knowledge. We are going to have to second-guess ourselves from here on out.

I disagree. I think he was almost certainly scum and that was a latent ability. How do you come to the conclusion he was town? If he was, who killed Burb? You think mafia had two kills last night or are you floating some other possibility?

Well, we don't know exactly how the role scrubbing worked, but whether or not Verelios was town or scum, preventing his flip would be to scum's advantage. Scum already knows who is or isn't scum, but has denied that knowledge regarding Verelios to town. If Verelios was scum, town can no longer be certain of how many scum have died so far, nor be certain that his previous interactions and votes were made based on mafia knowledge. We are going to have to second-guess ourselves from here on out.

Agreed that it is to scum's advantage to prevent a flip in most cases, but it just seems highly unlikely to me that Vere was scum. I wonder if Vere's ability potentially could implicate another player's ability, like if they're a neutral pair and one will scrub the other on death, but we won't know until we kill the other member of the pair.

I don't know, this is only my second mafia game and everyone says I'm too paranoid so take that all with a huge grain of salt

I disagree. I think he was almost certainly scum and that was a latent ability. How do you come to the conclusion he was town? If he was, who killed Burb? You think mafia had two kills last night or are you floating some other possibility?

If scum killed burb, and burb killed Verelios

That doesn't mean Vere has to be scum does it?

If scum killed burb, and burb killed Verelios

That doesn't mean Vere has to be scum does it?

The lack of a flip points to Verelios as scum. How else does a janitor-style cleanup happen if scum wasn't targeting Verelios? I mean, I'm speculating but considering the two deaths, what else explains it?

Considering burb was foaming at the mouth because of Vere yesterday, I am extremely confident that he used his vig power and killed Verelios. I can't imagine scum would've killed Verelios considering he was highly suspected as scum, and leaving those types alive generally gives scum cover.

My guess is scum has a x-shot janitor ability and is allowed to use it on people that die during the night. That's the simplest explanation.

Yes, it's almost certain that Burb killed Verelios and scum killed Burb. But the coverup of Verelios's role most likely points to Vere as scum in order to leave town uncertain about who and what he was.

But let's get back to your desire to kill a vanilla today. Who and why?

Yes, it's almost certain that Burb killed Verelios and scum killed Burb. But the coverup of Verelios's role most likely points to Vere as scum in order to leave town uncertain about who and what he was.

But let's get back to your desire to kill a vanilla today. Who and why?

I haven't decided yet. I've already expressed why I want to kill a vanilla claim several times before, but as far as who I'm not sure just yet. I'm honestly surprised so many vanilla claims have gotten this far with everyone seeming to be so accepting of them.

Not sure what is going on but BlackBuzzard's GIF meltdown sure is tell of something...just not really what I can tell of.

I'm leaning scum on BB because him and Acorhs are plotting whatever.

Agreed that it is to scum's advantage to prevent a flip in most cases, but it just seems highly unlikely to me that Vere was scum. I wonder if Vere's ability potentially could implicate another player's ability, like if they're a neutral pair and one will scrub the other on death, but we won't know until we kill the other member of the pair.

I don't know, this is only my second mafia game and everyone says I'm too paranoid so take that all with a huge grain of salt

Your making too much sense to be scum

If I've called you scum, i apologize

Neutral pair could be interesting. I also like the idea of a rise from the dead that was mentioned in another game. That'd be badass.

But I expect not town in any case.

So are the BB votes going to happen? As dead as things are I wonder if it's better to drop a hammer on that and call it a day.

acohrs

Oh shit, guys and girls did you all hear? NS saved TTK during a nightphase, I didn't know that! What a hero!

...on a more serious note, launchpad, I think you just caught BB out there

Dr. Worm

Banned
I haven't decided yet. I've already expressed why I want to kill a vanilla claim several times before, but as far as who I'm not sure just yet. I'm honestly surprised so many vanilla claims have gotten this far with everyone seeming to be so accepting of them.

not really?

we lynched Swamped on Day 2, and the only reason we didn't lynch one yesterday was because we had a cop check on Blarg

alrighty, now that i can speak as a sober and not sleepy Stanley,
yeah i think i could go for a BB lynch.

Neutral pair could be interesting. I also like the idea of a rise from the dead that was mentioned in another game. That'd be badass.

But I expect not town in any case.

So are the BB votes going to happen? As dead as things are I wonder if it's better to drop a hammer on that and call it a day.

when that epic Resurrection happened, it was very early into the day phase, like only a few hours, and honestly i think it was done more for dramatic purposes (it was WWE after all) than anything mechanical. i think its pretty save to assume Nat is staying dead.

alrighty, now that i can speak as a sober and not sleepy Stanley,
yeah i think i could go for a BB lynch.

when that epic Resurrection happened, it was very early into the day phase, like only a few hours, and honestly i think it was done more for dramatic purposes (it was WWE after all) than anything mechanical. i think its pretty save to assume Nat is staying dead.

Verelios, but yes, probably. I'm now officially disappointed, though.

Not quite true. It got discussed then, and not as a joke.

I went back to dig that up but instead went down a rabbit hole of Swamped/acohrs interactions. Check this out:

acohrs, who suddenly decided to turn up after being absent, was discussing the death of SexyFish and SF's one substantial post, which is here. acohrs and swamped go back and forth on that, here and here.

This has maybe gotten more interesting now that we know Blarg was also scum.

Either way, I think repetitively chasing BB/acohrs and BB/acohrs chasing each other is not terribly interesting but maybe digging back into other old stuff could be.

Are we looking at the same post? I'm talking about that one BB quoted. No one discussed that joke much at all. Am I missing something?

Are we looking at the same post? I'm talking about that one BB quoted. No one discussed that joke much at all. Am I missing something?

Oh, no, we weren't - I went back and looked. acohrs soft-claimed a couple times before finally saying he really was vanilla, and one of those got some discussion. Not this one, though; we were distracted.

And yes, I think we'll have to lynch Nomadic Sparks, but helpfully, I think he's lying scum. I hope we find the last scum soon, though - we have a few people I wouldn't feel comfortable taking to end game because even if they're town, I don't think they can be trusted. sorrynotsorry ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Stan, you gonna vote or you just popping in to say yeah okay?

Darryl

Banned
BlackBuzzard is the most obvious candidate after Verelios if we follow trajectory. Does anyone have any defenses for him whatsoever? Is there anything I've missed?

He doesn't look good looking at vote history at all.

I'll come back around to my current vote, I expect, but no, I don't think there's much defense of BB right now. The circle with acohrs is weird and might be random town v town. I'm tempted to trust his name claim error. But I think I'm the only wishy-washy one on him rn and today hasn't cast him in a good light. So-

vote: BlackBuzzard

We might as well flip another vanilla and see where it goes regardless.

I'm not sure a turbo is a bad idea today. I was less inclined d3 because I wanted to get all we could from Blarg. What are we gonna get today? We've got low activity and repetition.

Though now it's the weekend so we may have some more appearances.

Darryl

Banned
I don't really have much to talk about. The connection between Swamped & Blarg was strong. The connection between Blarg & Verelios was strong. The connection between Verelios & BlackBuzzard is strong. The connection between all 4 is strong.

We're just missing the flip of Verelios. I don't really want to tear apart everyone's posts for 6th dimensional reads when progression is so straight-forward. I went through BlackBuzzard to see if his posts appeared scum. I looped back around towards Day #1 and re-read the stuff where I accused him and Sawneeks for having forced interactions and that is the nail in the coffin for me looking at how the game turned out from there on.

If BB is scum, then I expect we're looking at Nomadic or timetokill as the last, due to who they replaced (and other reasons). Unless there's a wild card in the mix.

Someone come hammer this home so we can move on with our lives.

Palmer_v1

I'm fine with a turbo at this point. I don't think we learn anything new or have much to discuss until we see more flips.

Vote: BlackBuzzard

The ease at which this is happening concerns me, but it could also be that there's very few scum left to resist.

I'm fine with a turbo at this point. I don't think we learn anything new or have much to discuss until we see more flips.

Vote: BlackBuzzard

The ease at which this is happening concerns me, but it could also be that there's very few scum left to resist.

same hat, so here's hoping we get something useful.

Sophia

The group heard Retro's demands to not leave, but alas, they didn't have much time to debate. As soon as they had started to go at it, a panicked cry came from the back of the room, bringing a halt to every conversation almost instantly.

"It was me! I did it! I did everything!" said the distraught voice.

It came from none other than BlackBuzzard, who until this point had been awfully silent. Even during all the commotion, death, and violence, he had rarely raised his voice at all. Naturally, it raised the question of why he would confess now.

Retro pointed over at BlackBuzzard's pizza box, as he did not believe for a second that the would be murderer would confess so easily. A small group gathered around to quickly check it. The inside of the box actually contained another box, this time with the logo of Little Ceasers on it. Sure enough, inside that box was a $5 Hot-and-Ready Little Ceasers Cheese Pizza. Although at this point, it was no longer hot, nor really ready to eat. It had been sitting on the podium for a few hours.

However, despite BlackBuzzard's cry, there was no pineapple on it. There was no indication that he was even remotely related to the events that had happened...

"Err... your Pizza doesn't have anything on it?" mused Retro, quite obviously confused as to why BlackBuzzard was turning himself in.

"I KNOW!!!" screamed BlackBuzzard, on the verge of tears "But it's my fault anyhow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!"

"Yes but, if you've done nothing wrong..."

But Retro did not get to finish that train of thought, for the rest of the group had other plans.

"Who cares, lets get him!" shouted a few voices next to Retro.

"Yeah, he confessed, and who the hell buys Little Ceasers' Pizza?" said another voice, this time behind Black Buzzard.

" Seriously, that stuff is goddamn disgusting!" pipped in a third voice.

"Now just hold on a second..." began Retro.

Once again, Retro's train of thought was cut off, for the group was already circling around BlackBuzzard. Cries from BlackBuzzard were heard, and then a few painful sounding blows to the head, as he was knocked unconscious.

"There, that'll keep him in place!" yelled a voice, triumphantly. It's triumph was short lived, as another voice chimed in with a question. A question that brought an eerie silence to the entire room.

"...wait, he's not dead is he?"

It would appear that a mistake or two had been made.

BlackBuzzard has died.

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are The Little Ceasers Fan

You are aligned with the town

Pizza pizza!

You're not broke, you just grew up eating Little Ceasers, and you can't stop even now. Even if offered superior options, you just can't resist that $5 Hot'n Ready deal. Therefore, you are a vanilla townie.

You may vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Day 4 has ended

Due to the turbo, the night phase has been adjusted slightly to accommodate my sanity.

Night 4 ends in:

bla_1496610000.png

Please get your commands in two hours before day starts.

DAY 4 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

BlackBuzzard (7)
acohrs 3192
LaunchpadMcQ 3360
Dr. Worm 3415 3493
hey_monkey 3457 3478
SkyOdin 3492
hey_monkey 3535
Darryl 3536
StanleyPalmtree 3537 3538
StanleyPalmtree 3543
Palmer_v1 3544

acohrs (2)
Nomadic Sparks 3199
BlackBuzzard 3201

timetokill (1)
hey_monkey 3478 3535
Dr. Worm 3493

Palmer_v1 (1)
isaacnukem 3271

Nomadic Sparks (0): hey_monkey 3177 3457

isaacnukem (0): Palmer_v1 3328 3544

No active vote for Day 4: timetokill, Lifeline

Day 4 Postcount: acohrs 22, BlackBuzzard 24, Darryl 6, Dr. Worm 47, timetokill 18, hey_monkey 68, isaacnukem 36, Lifeline 4, LaunchpadMcQ 67, Nomadic Sparks 20, Palmer_v1 14, SkyOdin 22, StanleyPalmtree 17

7 votes for majority

Top Bottom