• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

zeemumu (2)
Ourobolus 675
CCS 837

Nomadic Sparks (1)
Giant Panda 682

Dusk Soldier (1)
Kalor 599 680
Bronx-Man 653

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

Swamped (1)
Nomadic Sparks 756

Zeusy (1)
acohrs 636 759
Fat4all 700

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

acohrs (1)
Faddy 663

Bronx-Man (0): Dusk Soldier 619 801, Penguin 670 737

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, acohrs (has previously voted), Dr. Worm, Kalor (has previously voted), Kawl_USC, Lord of Castamere, Penguin (has previously voted), Sorian, The Wizard, zeemumu, Zeusy

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 18, acohrs 26, Bronx-Man 5, CCS 10, Dr. Worm 12, Dusk Soldier 8, Faddy 20, Fat4all 16, Giant Panda 6, Kalor 11, Kawl_USC 7, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 7, Ourobolus 16, Penguin 6, Sorian 16, Swamped 15, The Wizard 6, zeemumu 35, Zeusy 7

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

Faddy

Banned
Look Splinter even got an asterisk next to his name in the no active vote list, he must be telling the truth about being cursed!

Faddy

Banned
Can't make up my mind who to vote, think zeemumu isn't a bad choice but also think that after D1 suspicion if zeemumu was scum, scum buddies would have pushed another choice for town to lynch today. That it's the last day of D2 and zeemumu is still being talked about makes me believe that they're town.

I agree.

Also acohrs is scum, lynch him.

Kawl_USC

Vote: zeemumu

Logic is the weird post I quoted in 707. Still can't get over him seeing kalor as one of the highest contributors in town. Unless is thinking about his posting and scheming behind the scenes in scum chat. Idk.

Hope to posts a good deal more with my half day but work has been busy this morning...

Also this post stuck out to me for panda:

This is like the safest post could think of if I were scum.
- "Shock and awe" at the kill: check
- Attack another player: check
- Absolve another player: check
- Gonna check/ambiguously involve another player: check

I was just trying to get my opinions out in a concise way.

I'm willing to table my Nomadic Sparks vote for now as no one else seems interested, and he could just be a confused townie. So instead,

Vote: acohrs

He basically said he wanted to lynch people because they suspected him.

Other scum reads for me include:
Kalor - didn't like his targeting of zee and burb yesterday, and he hasn't seemed to have been too forthcoming today
Dusk Soldier - last minute vote shenanigans yesterday, and he's been jumpy today
Zeusy - Was coasting yesterday, and somewhat today as well.
Fat4all - posting a lot without saying all the much

zeemumu

Splinter did you ever explain your list choices? For being on your list, Kalor swayed you pretty easily. On top of that your vote for Zipped was for convenience.

Faddy

Banned
Ok time to bust out a fulll ranking

TOWN
*Splinter
CCS
Swamped
Dr. Worm
Penguin
Lord of Castamere
Giant Panda
Nomadic Sparks
Dusk Soldier
zeemumu
Ourobolous
Sorian
Fat4All
The Wizard
zeusy
kalor
Bronx-man
Kawl_USC
acohrs
SCUM

Lots of uncertainty in those rankings but better to put something up than nothing.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I'm not really up for an Ouro lynch, but otherwise, I basically agree with most of what Swamped has been putting out. Her thinking mirrors mine for the most part, and I like her. Town read

I like Dr. Worms aggressive line of play so far. Town read on him so far. The Fat4All callout makes sense to me, pushing against someone who is maintaining activity without much in the way of bold choices or strong reads. So I'll bite:

vote:Fat4All

Main way I see this backfiring is worm has some incentive where they gain something when fat is killed, some sort of neutral executioner role?

Faddy

Banned
After posting my read list I am about to do a large U-TURN

I really like this post now.

Logic is the weird post I quoted in 707. Still can't get over him seeing kalor as one of the highest contributors in town. Unless is thinking about his posting and scheming behind the scenes in scum chat. Idk.

Hope to posts a good deal more with my half day but work has been busy this morning...

The zeemumu-kalor link goes deeper imo

I'll put my vote on zeemumu for now. Their repeated posts about the scum team feels like they could be trying to appear more active without contributing too much.

Burbeting feels weird to me as well. Their two posts are both related to Ouro/ Sorian being scum and nothing besides that. There's a 9 hour time gap between the posts so it's not even a bit that they did for a little while. It's something that they came back to for whatever reason.

Even though he never switches I still don't like Kalor's because of the hedging language after the vote. The vote came not long after Dusk moved his vote off zeemumu so there was little chance he was up for the lynch.

Ok time to bust out a fulll ranking

TOWN
*Splinter
CCS
Swamped
Dr. Worm
Penguin
Lord of Castamere
Giant Panda
Nomadic Sparks
Dusk Soldier
zeemumu
Ourobolous
Sorian
Fat4All
The Wizard
zeusy
kalor
Bronx-man
Kawl_USC
acohrs
SCUM

Lots of uncertainty in those rankings but better to put something up than nothing.
Posting complete read lists is how you get yourself killed.

Stay safe Faddy.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry everyone, I could make an excuse on why I forgot about you all but it's not a particularly good one (danganronpa).

So you think the rest of ty4on's list is wrong and that stumbling onto something isn't what got him killed?

I think you are the only one who thinks that he stumbled on anything, it's pretty clear his death was just a power play.

You're totally right there, my apologies for skimming. Splinter was vote blocked by some unknown party and swamped has speculated this vote blocker may be neutral. Nomad targeting here her doesn't make sense and he still hasn't adjusted his vote or provided an explanation. That said I think scum would put more care into their votes so that they would up to scrunity so this reads more as absent-minded townie to me so I don't want to throw down a vote on Nomadic.

This is an....odd defense of yourself. I'll chock it up to being a newbie though since Splinter got that answer out of you already.

Name one read of his that could be described as "daring"

Since when does a "daring" read make someone town and lake thereof make them scum?

------

I'm still not seeing Fat as scummy nor am I seeing Panda as scummy. I'm unsure where I stand on Ouro because I disagree with a lot of his drunken list but on the whole I town read him from gut. Though I am going to do this:

VOTE: Swamped

Exact opposite of Ouro, I'm used to Swamped hanging back a bit more and playing from above when scum which is what she's been doing except for the burst of activity that I read on the last page.

I'd also still vote Faddy. Zeemumu doesn't sound like it has much logic behind it past people feel like he is questioning dumb things.

Swamped has made some good points IMO, so I'm not particularly convinced by an argument that mostly relies on behavior in past games. The Zeemumu vote seems to also just be based on his continuing flavor speculation. That's a better reason than the Swamped vote at least, but I'd prefer acohrs over both.

Sorian

Banned
What is the case on Acohrs? The only time he's really been here has been for drunk posting time right? Not that he's been helpful, just wondering if there is more than that.

CCS

Banned
I've played with acohrs a lot, and while I'm shit at reading him, he does seem more like town acohrs to me

What is the case on Acohrs? The only time he's really been here has been for drunk posting time right? Not that he's been helpful, just wondering if there is more than that.

He had that post saying he wanted two people dead because he was wondering why they suspected him. He didn't name any other reason for suspecting them.

Ourobolus

Banned
Acohrs has been a little odd with his votes with no reasoning but I'm not sure if that's alignment indicative. Still weird though.

Penguin

So no one has an advantage this late into the day, eh

My top Scum picks remain Bronx-Man and Ourobolus

I think CCS is good guy

no real guess on Zee or Swamped (only point that out because current top 2 vote getters)

Kawl_USC

Swamped has made some good points IMO, so I'm not particularly convinced by an argument that mostly relies on behavior in past games. The Zeemumu vote seems to also just be based on his continuing flavor speculation. That's a better reason than the Swamped vote at least, but I'd prefer acohrs over both.
That's very much not what my reason for voting zeemumu is.

Kalor

I'm going to vote for zee again. Nothing they've done today has made me change my opinion on them from yesterday.

Fat4all

Banned
alright, im back at it. sorry for dipping out for so long.

i have a good bit of a catch up on, but if anyone has any questions for me directly ill be here for the rest of the day reading, so feel free

Top Bottom