• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Edition of SSD's for everyone! |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le-mo

Hazaro said:
If you are replacing a fan there is no room?
There should be 3 or 4 connectors for the mobo unless I'm misunderstanding your question.
You can buy a 4 pin (molex) to fan splitter cheap if you really don't have an open 3 pin on your mobo (look next to RAM and bottom right).
Thanks, I found the connector next to the ram. I thought you were referring to the CPU fan connector that was already in used.

I want to upgrade my CPU maybe in a month or two and I want an AMD CPU that is equivalent to the i5 (I don't want to upgrade my motherboard). I did a quick google search and found that the AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3 125W matches that description. Is that right, Gaf?

mkenyon said:
What.... I must own this. Who makes this piece of art?
Dude, you're a full on nutter. I love it.

jarosh said:
whoooa, i didn't know something like that silverstone one even existed! thanks for bringing it to my attention, feist. i could even fit that into my shelf under the tv. is that a good case for a gaming rig? is the cooling alright? i like my cooling as quiet as possible. if you have any more recommendations for those kinds of desktop cases, shoot! ;)

and that Lian Li PC-C50 is cool, but very expensive and impossible to find here.
I like both of those HTPC cases above because they're full featured, well built, and have good cooling performance, so no worries there. Shame about the spacing issue.

For mATX enclosures with decent room for gaming components, SilverStone also has the GD04, GD05, and GD02, but they may be too wide for you.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=gd02&area=
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=gd02mt&area=
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=GD04&area=

Apart from those, you have a slew of mITX and standard ATX cases. Most of the other quality mATX options that I can think of, at the moment, start around 2-3x the price of those SS and LL models. Currently drawing a blank on decent, specific models that are a bit less pricey from other companies. Take a look at Newegg, you'll see some from Cooler Master, Antec, Thermaltake, etc.

Coming soon to a trade show and case recommendation list near you...

YY3Yo.jpg

Fractal will be showing the revised version of the Arc at Computex. Should also have final, or near final, versions of the upcoming Define Mini, Arc Mini, Core 3000, and Core 1000. All of which are slated to go on sale globally between late June and early-mid July (possibly later for the Cores).

They did a hell of a job with the changes, and should continue stealing sales from much pricier brands like Lian Li, Corsair, and SilverStone.

LnU8L.jpg

To go along with the SweClockers video of the Arc and Arc Mini, here's a newer review from MNPC.

Fractal Design "Arc" Midi Case Review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3tDaaTPec

ZFf65.jpg
0uOZF.jpg

amp1c.jpg

TAcqR.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Le-mo said:
Thanks, I found the connector next to the ram. I thought you were referring to the CPU fan connector that was already in used.

I want to upgrade my CPU maybe in a month or two and I want an AMD CPU that is equivalent to the i5 (I don't want to upgrade my motherboard). I did a quick google search and found that the AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3 125W matches that description. Is that right, Gaf?
In less than a month Bulldozer(AM3+) will be out, along with more information on AM3 compatability (probably really sketchy).

The x4 955 is a nice chip, but it really isn't in competition with a 2500K.
What is your system now?

Le-mo

Hazaro said:
In less than a month Bulldozer(AM3+) will be out, along with more information on AM3 compatability (probably really sketchy).

What is your system now?

GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1 GB GDDR5 VGA/DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/Display Port PCI-Express Video Card 100315L
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor ADX640WFGMBOX
Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD EVO - AM3 - AMD 870 - DDR3 - USB3.0 SATA 6 Gb/s - ATX
PSU: XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W ATX12V v2.2 / ESP12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Ram: OCZ Signature 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3SR1333LV4GK

Ok so I think I've decided that in a month or two I want to build a gaming desktop to compliment my G73JH gaming laptop. The gaming desktop will be connected to my LG 42LD450 1080p HDTV, so I don't need a monitor.

I will also be bringing my modular 500w PSU from my old desktop, a SoundBlaster X-Fi, DVD drive, and I have plenty of hard drives.

I'm also going to wait for Bulldozer. If Bulldozer is good and priced well, I'll buy that. If it sucks, I'll either be doing a 2500k + Asus P73 build, or a Phenom X4 + Asus budget CPU build since the Phenom X4 is ridiculously powerful and CPU isn't nearly as important as GPU for gaming at this point in the game.

So the build'll look something like this:

CPU/mobo: 2500k + P73 OR Phenom X4 + mobo (MAYBE Bulldozer)
GPU: Radeon 6950 2 GB (should be dropping to $200 soon)
RAM: 8 GB of DDR 1333 (or 1600?)

Anyone have suggestions for cases? The Antec 300 looks good, especially for how cheap it is, but the Fractal tower looks awesome.

I really want something with the PSU at the bottom of the case, tool-less design, and very easy to work in/pull stuff out. Also, cable management capabilities are a must.

Van Owen

Banned
Nice, the combo P67 PRO i2500k is now the same price as the regular P67 board. Guess I'll be going Pro.

Now I just need to pull the trigger on the graphics card.

mkenyon

Banned
CPU can actually be fairly important, based upon what game. Civ V runs like butter on my buddies 980x + GTX460, runs like really hard frozen butter on my 5870 + AMD 970@4.0 Ghz. That's anecdotal, but there's quite a few games that run better on his system than mine.

I try to steer folks away from Antec, unless you're looking to spend less than $50 on a case, but even then I would say spend more. Every case that Antec offers there is a $ equivalent from Coolermaster that passes the antec in almost all metrics. Really, the case all comes down to what you want the most out of it, and what components are going in it.

mkenyon said:
CPU can actually be fairly important, based upon what game. Civ V runs like butter on my buddies 980x + GTX460, runs like really hard frozen butter on my 5870 + AMD 970@4.0 Ghz. That's anecdotal, but there's quite a few games that run better on his system than mine.

I try to steer folks away from Antec, unless you're looking to spend less than $50 on a case, but even then I would say spend more. Every case that Antec offers there is a $ equivalent from Coolermaster that passes the antec in almost all metrics. Really, the case all comes down to what you want the most out of it, and what components are going in it.

Right, but I'd rather just overclock than dish out unnecessarily for a CPU. The money is better spent on a beefier GPU if you know what I mean. I'm not against buying a 2500k and overclocking to 5 Ghz, though, especially if it only costs $100-150 more than a Phenom X4 build. If Bulldozer is good, though, I'd be hoping to o/c that to 4+ Ghz. If I get a 6950, it'll be reflashed to a 6970 and overclocked/overvolted to 1 Ghz Core and whatever I can get out of the RAM.

Thanks for the info, I'm not well-versed on what's a good case these days. My old Cooler Master Centurion 5 case is beat, and I really didn't like it much at all. What sort of Cooler Master cases are recommended these days?

I'd be willing to spend extra for a really, really good case, as a good case can be used for any future builds. I want something that is well-cooled and can fight off dust as well if possible.

mkenyon

Banned
The fav's right now: Fractal Define R3, Coolermaster HAF, Coolermaster Storm Scout, Lian Li Armorsuit, Corsair 600T, Corsair 650D, Silverstone RV02. That probably covers about 50% of the cases at big LAN events right now. If you want to go really crazy, check out the Lian Li X900.

mkenyon said:
The fav's right now: Fractal Define R3, Coolermaster HAF, Coolermaster Storm Scout, Lian Li Armorsuit, Corsair 600T, Corsair 650D, Silverstone RV02. That probably covers about 50% of the cases at big LAN events right now. If you want to go really crazy, check out the Lian Li X900.

Thanks man, I'll check into all of these cases. I won't be going really crazy on cases because I spend too much money on my car so I'm trying to be conservative with my gaming stuff. It's nice that PC gaming is so cheap compared to car modding, though. :)

Ploid 3.0

Hazaro said:

What is your system now?

Dang, didn't know these intel chips were so strong, and it's only i5 and not i7. So is there a graph anywhere that list the ranks of intel+Amd chips? I'm guessing Athlon x4 640 is in the dirt compared to i5.

Next time I'll definitely get a intel computer. If I had only waited a bit longer I could have spent more money.

BoobPhysics101 said:
I'm also going to wait for Bulldozer. If Bulldozer is good and priced well, I'll buy that. If it sucks, I'll either be doing a 2500k + Asus P73 build, or a Phenom X4 + Asus budget CPU build since the Phenom X4 is ridiculously powerful and CPU isn't nearly as important as GPU for gaming at this point in the game.

So the build'll look something like this:

CPU/mobo: 2500k + P73 OR Phenom X4 + mobo (MAYBE Bulldozer)
GPU: Radeon 6950 2 GB (should be dropping to $200 soon)
RAM: 8 GB of DDR 1333 (or 1600?)
Do you mean P67, or Z75? The latter is still months away.

Along with what mkenyon mentioned, and the last few pages, try the OP for cases. You can find a lot of good options for ~$100, give or take. Best balance of inexpensive, features, performance and durability.

Here are three random options that aren't in the OP:

Rosewill Blackhawk
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26654154#post26654154

NZXT H2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26643604#post26643604

Cooler Master Silencio 550
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26532676#post26532676

BoobPhysics101 said:
Thanks man, I'll check into all of these cases. I won't be going really crazy on cases because I spend too much money on my car so I'm trying to be conservative with my gaming stuff. It's nice that PC gaming is so cheap compared to car modding, though. :)
BOOST-GOES-IN-APEX-SEALS-COME-OUT-YOU-CANT-EXPLAIN-THAT.jpg

black_vegeta said:
Do you plan on overclocking? CPU heatsink?

Otherwise a beastly build!
I may dabble, do you have a recommendation?
Izayoi said:
If you're going to be spending extra on a K series, you might as well toss in the 212+ cooler.

Awesome build.
Thank you! The reviews on Newegg are pretty staggering for that, seems worth it for the price. Appreciate the advice!
TheExodu5 said:
Caviar Black is overkill for a media drive. Go for a 5400RPM drive. You'll pay half the price ($70-$80), it will be 80-90% as fast, and it will be much quieter.
You know, my current case is so loud (Coolermaster Praetorian) I never really thought about how annoying HD seek sounds can be. Thanks for the idea!
MesserWolf said:
very good config!

I would just use 1 HD of 1 tb or 2 HD of 1 tb. I fear for the reliability of HDs with such high capacity / density. But it's probably nothing ....
I hear you and will certainly be backing up!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Keep it coming!

BloodySinner said:
I've read a lot about broken Razer products myself, but I've yet to experience any issues. My Copperhead broke because I raged one too many times, but that's about it... :p It's unfortunate that there isn't too many options as far as backlit mechanical keyboards go.
Backlit? Pffft. Blank is the new backlit.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Le-mo said:
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1 GB GDDR5 VGA/DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/Display Port PCI-Express Video Card 100315L
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor ADX640WFGMBOX
Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD EVO - AM3 - AMD 870 - DDR3 - USB3.0 SATA 6 Gb/s - ATX
PSU: XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W ATX12V v2.2 / ESP12V v2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Ram: OCZ Signature 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3SR1333LV4GK
No way I'd tell you to upgrade from a 640 to a 955. Athlon vs Phenom is just cache and its not a big deal in many regards.
Ploid 3.0 said:
Dang, didn't know these intel chips were so strong, and it's only i5 and not i7. So is there a graph anywhere that list the ranks of intel+Amd chips? I'm guessing Athlon x4 640 is in the dirt compared to i5.

Next time I'll definitely get a intel computer. If I had only waited a bit longer I could have spent more money.
It's a $120 chip vs a $220 one that is 1 launch ahead. It better be a lot better.
Bulldozer should hopefully even the field and give a better value alternative.

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/88?vs=288

·feist· said:
Do you mean P67, or Z75? The latter is still months away.

Along with what mkenyon mentioned, and the last few pages, try the OP for cases. You can find a lot of good options for ~$100, give or take. Best balance of inexpensive, features, performance and durability.

Here are three random options that aren't in the OP:

Rosewill Blackhawk
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26654154#post26654154

NZXT H2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26643604#post26643604

Cooler Master Silencio 550
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26532676#post26532676

BOOST-GOES-IN-APEX-SEALS-COME-OUT-YOU-CANT-EXPLAIN-THAT.jpg

Yeah, I'm an idiot, sorry. I meant P67.

Thanks, I'll check those cases out as well.

About your pic: Yep, pretty much. Except I'm not a fan of turbo and its unreliability so I'll be supercharging my car, hopefully later this year. Hoping to hit 350 whp on stock pulley @ 7 psi. 350 whp is way more than enough for my 2650 lb track monster, lol. If I do that, I might have to change my username to BoostPhysics101. :D

Wallach

BloodySinner said:
I've read a lot about broken Razer products myself, but I've yet to experience any issues. My Copperhead broke because I raged one too many times, but that's about it... :p It's unfortunate that there isn't too many options as far as backlit mechanical keyboards go.

If you really need a backlit mechanical the only real options are Razer, Deck and XArmor. Out of the three I'd put the Deck quite ahead of the other two, but you'll pay for the better quality (and they still use a really weird font). If it's out of budget I'd probably choose Razer over XArmor. The BW is not a bad board at all, and the non-backlit version is probably the best budget mechanical keyboard at retail right now.

Edit - Personally I actually like Deck's key font but I almost never run into other people that like it. :p

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Le-mo said:
I should just wait for the Bulldozer then?
You said you'd upgrade in 1-2 months and BD comes out in 3 weeks.
So, yes.

CPU/GPU launches are so whacky. Hard to believe we only get leaks 1 or 2 days in advance.

If leaks are anything to go by... The FX 4110 4 core should be 3.8Ghz Turbo core (I'm guessing, so it will be 0.1 faster than 2500K) at $199.

Dosia

Anybody have any issues with the computer going into sleep mode and the monitor not turning on when the computer wakes up? I always have to do a hard reset, as I can hear the comp turn back on but the monitor will not.

Izayoi

Banned
Hazaro said:
You said you'd upgrade in 1-2 months and BD comes out in 3 weeks.
So, yes.

CPU/GPU launches are so whacky. Hard to believe we only get leaks 1 or 2 days in advance.

If leaks are anything to go by... The FX 4110 4 core should be 3.8Ghz Turbo core (I'm guessing, so it will be 0.1 faster than 2500K) at $199.
Do we have any preliminary benchmarks showing how it stacks up against the i5?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dosia said:
Anybody have any issues with the computer going into sleep mode and the monitor not turning on when the computer wakes up? I always have to do a hard reset, as I can hear the comp turn back on but the monitor will not.
Google 'motherboard + sleep'. There should be a fix as a BIOS option.
Izayoi said:
Do we have any preliminary benchmarks showing how it stacks up against the i5?
Just this. Take it with salt of course.
http://i.imgur.com/Av9LT.jpg

I'd imagine that's the 6 core version 6110. Which should put the 4110 pretty close to a 2500K. Or it could be the 4110 and the way the core structure is, it works really with cinebench.
Or the bench is faked. Who knows?!

Ploid 3.0

I was going to save up for a monster gpu, but now I think I'll save up for a new motherboard and i5 or i7, then save for a monster gpu. Or just get a new computer in 3 years.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
guys quick question...

I have this power supply

Details:
* Power Supply 300 W.
* ATX-300W REAL JSP Prescott.
* 20+4 Pins.
* Cable Sata.
* Cooler 8 cm.
* 230V/60Hz/7A.
Orange: +3.3V 11A
Red : +5V 14A
Yellow: +12V 15A
White : -5V 0.5A
Blue : -12V 0.8A
Purple : +5VSB 2.0A
Green : PS-ON REMOTE
Black : COM RETURN
Grey : P/G OK

also I have a i5@2.8hgz
8gigs ram
and a new GTX 460 is arriving tomorrow

so someone told me that my powersupply will wont be able to handle this rig.. is this true? do I need to buy another one?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
dgenx said:
guys quick question...

I have this power supply

Details:
* Power Supply 300 W.
* 20+4 Pins.
* Cable Sata.
* Cooler 8 cm.
* 230V/60Hz/7A.
White : -5V 0.5A
Blue : -12V 0.8A
Purple : +5VSB 2.0A
Green : PS-ON REMOTE
Black : COM RETURN
Grey : P/G OK

also I have a i5@2.8hgz
8gigs ram

so someone told me that my powersupply will wont be able to handle this rig.. is this true? do I need to buy another one?

I'm not super knowledgeable about this stuff, but 300W seems pretty low for higher end stuff.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ploid 3.0 said:
I was going to save up for a monster gpu, but now I think I'll save up for a new motherboard and i5 or i7, then save for a monster gpu. Or just get a new computer in 3 years.
If you have a quad, I'd just drop it on GPU now. CPU limitations aren't an issue for most games at the resolutions most people play at.
dgenx said:
guys quick question...

I have this power supply

Details:
* Power Supply 300 W.
-
also I have a i5@2.8hgz
8gigs ram

You will need to buy a new one. Not enough on the 12V.
I'd get this CX430 V2 is you are trying to keep budget low:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139026
vitaminwateryum said:
I'm not super knowledgeable about this stuff, but 300W seems pretty low for higher end stuff.
A i5 + 460 is a very low draw system. Probably 250w loaded MAX in most cases. Problem is that most of that is 12V from PSU and that isn't anywhere close to what that 300W offers.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Hazaro said:
If you have a quad, I'd just drop it on GPU now. CPU limitations aren't an issue for most games at the resolutions most people play at.

You will need to buy a new one. Not enough on the 12V.
I'd get this CX430 V2 is you are trying to keep budget low:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139026

A i5 + 460 is a very low draw system. Probably 250w loaded MAX in most cases. Problem is that most of that is 12V from PSU and that isn't anywhere close to what that 300W offers.

Super interesting, thanks for the heads up.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
so Im fucked up... :(
now I remember why I went to console gaming, oh well time to save up

CaLe

Hey guys, I'd realle appreciate your input, NCIX is currently assembling my PC and so I have a short window of time to change my order.

If I were to purchase an nVidia card, will I be able to hook up 3 monitors using both the discrete card and the onboard chip on the p8z68-pro motherboard ?

Izayoi

Banned
dgenx said:
so Im fucked up... :(
now I remember why I went to console gaming, oh well time to save up
That looks like a PSU that would come in a low-end HP or something. Anytime you're going to do your own upgrades on a prebuilt machine you need to consider that it likely wasn't designed to run anything that was in the box at the time of sale (and sometimes not even that).

(._.)

Banned
Well, looks like I will be building a new computer this week. My current one I built is two years old and is still a fucking beast. Want something more powerful though. Plan to sell my current one hopefully for a solid price.

Will be asking a few questions in here soon. My budget for my next pc is $2000.

Smokey

(._.) said:
Well, looks like I will be building a new computer this week. My current one I built is two years old and is still a fucking beast. Want something more powerful though. Plan to sell my current one hopefully for a solid price.

My man.

It's feast time.

Van Owen

Banned
Ok, so before I pull the trigger on the 6850, I just want to make sure it's the best card without going crazy on a $350 card. It can run Witcher 2 well, right? I can always pop in a second down the line...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Van Owen said:
Ok, so before I pull the trigger on the 6850, I just want to make sure it's the best card without going crazy on a $350 card. It can run Witcher 2 well, right? I can always pop in a second down the line...
Should probably say where you are buying it from along with your budget and how much you are paying.

But yes, should run decently well. Make sure to get the gog.exe and .dll for Witcher 2

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Door2Dawn said:
Dumb question: How do you find out what the power supply of your computer is?
Open it and look at the sticker.

Even if there is no name, if you write down all the info and the RU number it should be on the internet. Barring that, if it is a prebuilt, you can look up the manf. specs from the model or serial number.

Van Owen

Banned
Hazaro said:
Should probably say where you are buying it from along with your budget and how much you are paying.

But yes, should run decently well. Make sure to get the gog.exe and .dll for Witcher 2
I don't really have a budget. I could spend more but don't really feel it's necessary for 1080p.

I'm probably going with the twin frozr ii on amazon for $280 (same as newegg but I get free shipping).

Nm it's $290. You know what, fuck it. Might as well go with a 570 or whatever for $60.

Smokey

(._.) said:

Does your budget include a monitor?

(._.)

Banned
Smokey said:
Does your budget include a monitor?
No, I just got a new monitor too last February. Just building a computer and that's it. I want something very powerful for gaming and I plan to set up a 2nd display for working in 3ds max, illustrator and PS.

Le-mo

Thanks, Hazaro. I'm currently building a computer for my brother and I'm running into a little problem. The PSU doesn't come with a cable to connect to JPWR2, which I assumes supply power to the CPU. Is this normal? It's a 4pin connector.

RS4-

Thank god for system restore. I decided to reapply some thermal paste since I rotated my cooler 180 degrees. Restart my PC and it decides to get into some windows repair mode.

I cancel it and boot up normally. I notice my theme is on classic. I change to custom ones and it still reverts to classic but some other parts of the system change. Play around with the aero and desktop window manager stuff with no luck. Reinstall drivers, restart, same problem.

Luckily enough, I happen to have a restore point from this morning. All is well.

Oh and after I uninstalled the AMD drivers, I decided to try and do the whole flash to 6970 thing and still no luck after the uninstall, flash, reinstall drivers thing. Ugh, I think I really have to do the actual dos prompt way of flashing instead of doing it through CMD or the atiwinflash GUI.

edit - and I hate the Corsair HX style cables for their PSUs.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
(._.) said:

Several of us have/are built/building one in that price range.

I specifically wanted a computer so powerful that astronauts use it to do their taxes, and GAF didn't let me down. Ordering this week.

Dynamic3

In my build I have an MSI P67A-GD55, and I cannot fit my RAM in slots 1+3 (as instructed) because my 212+ obstructs the RAM heatsinks. What happens if I use slots 2+4 instead?

RS4- said:

Oh and after I uninstalled the AMD drivers, I decided to try and do the whole flash to 6970 thing and still no luck after the uninstall, flash, reinstall drivers thing. Ugh, I think I really have to do the actual dos prompt way of flashing instead of doing it through CMD or the atiwinflash GUI.

edit - and I hate the Corsair HX style cables for their PSUs.

Here, let me give you a little advice:

DO NOT EVER FLASH A GPU BIOS THROUGH WINFLASH OR IN WINDOWS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

This is a ridiculously easy way to brick your GPU. And if you don't know how to blindflash, you're el-fucko.

Just do it through DOS or don't do it at all.

RS4-

BoobPhysics101 said:
Here, let me give you a little advice:

DO NOT EVER FLASH A GPU BIOS THROUGH WINFLASH OR IN WINDOWS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

This is a ridiculously easy way to brick your GPU. And if you don't know how to blindflash, you're el-fucko.

Just do it through DOS or don't do it at all.

Whoops, I should have said that it was just for the shader unlock lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom