• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD surpasses 1 million copies shipped!

Exentryk

Here is a thank you from Square Enix!

neH6iSd.png

Also, new active time report has been scheduled for 28th April, 3 pm JST.

Illucio

Banned
So many things wrong with the game, and I still want that sequel..... I guess I'm just a optimistic who thinks they can only make a better game.

Good sales. I was actually expecting less.

Game deserves it. Hopefully Tabata gets to make Type-1 too. Feudal FF would be glorious.

Ray Down

Banned
Guess america help the most since sales aren't that great in Europe or Japan.

Although these are just shipped numbers, do they count digital download?

JayEH

Good numbers. Guess green lighting Type 1 wasn't a bad call even if most of the sales were probably for the XV demo.

ShinMaruku

I love Type 0 so it is well deserved. I hope they move to a more action based game with character switching like this.

Ray Down

Banned
Good numbers. Guess green lighting Type 1 wasn't a bad call even if most of the sales were probably for the XV demo.

It isn't greenlite, Tabata said this title isn't in production since him and the Type-0 team are busy with XV.

Maybe they can get Hexadrive to do it.

Do we have EU sales?

Look at the recent PAL thread, opened at number 2 and just top out of top 10.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Type 0 wasn't that good, so I can't say that it deserves the sales, but the FFXV demo was pretty good IMO, not worth buying Type 0 for but still worth playing.

It isn't greenlite, Tabata said this title isn't in production since him and the Type-0 team are busy with XV.

Maybe they can get Hexadrive to do it.

Well, Hexadrive is probably busy with XV too (and XII HD hopefully). And I doubt he'd want the game made without him and Naora there.

But chances of that game getting made after XV are pretty high I'd say.

Ray Down

Banned
Well, Hexadrive is probably busy with XV too (and XII HD hopefully). And I doubt he'd want the game made without him and Naora there.

But chances of that game getting made after XV are pretty high I'd say.

They could just outsource 12 to the people that did X.

Ray Down

Banned

Cider

Really interested in the percentage of people who bought it just for the ffxv demo, tbh.
I hate this kind of business so I bought my demo code from eBay.

ZeroX03

Banned
Shipped not sold so I'm not sure how to parse that. Local game stores have a bunch of pre owned copies already, the demo thirst was real.

Game wasn't too bad but overpriced. If there's still a good deal of that stock sitting around it'll get a price drop ASAP I would think.

Zukkoyaki

Combination of FFXV demo and the lack of JRPG, or Japanese games in general, on the console. I'm happy for Square. Hopefully after the success of this and games like Bravely Default, they'll finally realize that these are the types of games that people want.

Illucio

Banned
Now how many sold. We know Japan at just over 100K but they're sitting on a lot of unsold copies.

It's funny too considering the game helped raised the sales of the PS4 greatly in Japan. But I think that just means the PS4 is simply not selling that well in Japan.

anderedna

Okay congrats SE. Now move on to remaster FF12. 1m shipped should be achievable with that game.

I bought FF Type-0 to play it. I do have FFXV code and downloaded the demo. However I haven't started playing it, going to plat Type-0 first.

300k+ NPD possible?

1 million shipped in 1 month.......pretty good. Though FFX HD is probably going to be at 2 million after the PS4 release.....you know what to do SE.

Dark_castle

I suppose Tabata will go over some reflections and feedback over Episode Duscae. Interesting to see how much of the complaints are being noted and addressed.

Dynomutt

Curious about system breakdowns stats? As well as XV Demos activated versus Type-0 games played. For example I didn't even put Type-0 in my PS4 same day trade really wanted XV.

Wagram

Pretty decent sales I think. I liked Type-0. It was flawed but it's definitely a different direction and something I believe they can improve upon with future sequels.

Top Bottom