• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Danganronpa 3 (PS4/Vita) Announced

PranooY

YtblGrB.gif

[By Wario64]
Platform: PS4, PSVita
Announced at SCEJA conference.

[Youtube] Danganronpa V3 (PS4/PS3) - TGS Announcement Trailer

Full Trailer Translation:

A new academy?

Monokuma: So you say the new Danganronpa's coming out on Vita?
Monokuma: Or is it coming out on PS4 as well?
Monomi: I don't have a Vita or a PS4...
Monokuma: Then what're ya watching the conference for!?

New mutual killing?

DEBATE SCRUMMAGE
Start!

Monomi: I didn't go to the second-floor classroom!
Shirokuma: Togami-kun's been killed! [Don't read into this, I can almost guarantee this is just the trailer authors messing with the fans]
Kurokuma: [You tossed that vase at him?] - can't really make out this one

Shirokuma: I saw what happened!
Kurokuma: A-hahahahahahaha!
Monomi: It wasn't me!

[Kotodama: Broken clock]
COUNTERARGUMENT (lit. Ronpa)

Lock, if old.

Thoraxes

Super Easy PS4 sale from me. Fuck yeah.

So what does the New and V3 imply? Is this just a straight Danganronpa 3 for two platforms, or are the designations supposed to mean it's another universe expanding title instead of "mainline"?

Eila

What these people are hinting are ports for PS4, right? Can't understand anything the translator is saying.

jersoc

I thinking bring this to the PS4 is a great decision. More people really need to experience these games. They sure are something else.

maouvin

Awww yissss!

Wonder if they'll bring the previous entries to the PS4 too. People can't just jump in not on order.

Breads

Banned
Shirokuma and Kurokuma confirmed.

Monomi offset though...

Not sure what gross twists they have in store but I'm glad to see the series alive and well.

chiimisu

GOD IS REAL

It seems like there'll be a new school and it'll be a lot like the 1st one? God damn, I'm so excited for this! DAMN I LOVE DANGANRONPA *hyping intensifies*

LAA

Awesome DR3 is on the way and PS4 too, not sure which platform Ill get on though...
Confused by a lot of this announcement tbh. I'm guessing the characters are being replaced with Kurokumas and shirokumas to avoid showing characters and teasing they'll be good/bad characters?

Top Bottom