• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 coming to PS4 and Xbox One

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
2385049-tumblr_m7n6igxtlr1rwgdwdo1_r4_500.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Er... Weren't the console ports announced over a year ago?

Tizoc

Of course they're coming but what is even far more important is WHAT IS THE FRIGGIN' RELEASE DATE.
Seriously, someone should add SHOCKING NEWS to the thread title :p

OrochiJR

I guess it's good to know that it's coming. Not that anyone really doubted that. More interesting would be the WHEN.

Zeta Oni

Man I'd much rather have soul caliber. Damn. ;(

You and me both....

The fighting in V was superb, the roster was....not.

I'll probably pick up this one, but I have to say I'm disappointed it looks like it still plays like tekken 5. I really think they need to change it up some more.

Well fighting games don't do all that great on PC anyways. The community just isn't there and the sales on the platform are just mediocre. Right?

This isn't true. Ultra Street Fighter has sold over 700,000 copies according to SteamSpy. Mortal Kombat (2009) sold over 950,000 copies for a 2 yr old port. Also, the formally busted but now somewhat decent MK X port has sold close to 400,000 copies. Injustice sold over 650,000 copies. Fighting games do sell on PC. However, there communities aren't as big as they are on consoles.

However, the crossplay with PS4 for SFV is very promising for keeping the community going on PC.

MRORANGE

...what? Every fighting franchise under the sun is on PC except Soul Calibur and Tekken.

PC community has no inttest in fighters the community is dead on day once since everyone prefers playing on consoles and not having to deal with keyboards to play.

Top Bottom