• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome PC Action interview with Ono about SFIV and his pervyness

Did a search and didn't find anything so sorry if old.

http://www.pcaction.de/?article_id=651723&page=1

Really excellent interview with Ono in regards to the insight and his vision for SFIV. It really makes me feel secure with the series in his hands after reading this. Plus he gives some awesome answers!

PC ACTION: If you could be a character out of the Street Fighter 4 cast, which one would it be and why (it can be a woman, too)?

Ono: I'd have to say C. Viper, just so I could immediately strip down and get a look at her hot body firsthand. Actually, that was kind of creepy. Can I withdraw my answer and start over? OK, my serious answer is... Dhalsim. Then, I could use my stretchy limbs to climb up over shower stalls to check out naked chicks. Crap, there I go again. Actually, I think I'd use the Yoga Teleport to sneak into a ladies' locker room and... Wait, that's not just perverted, it's also illegal. And just plain wrong. OK, I'll give you my real answer now. I'd want to be Ryu because I too want to fight those stronger than me and improve myself. (Is this lie to obvious?)

:lol :lol :lol

Can't wait to play it tonight!

VaLiancY

:lol

SF_Tribute__Eric_Vedder_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Viper's mammary glands, he wants them.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Greatness Gone said:
I'd want to be Dhalism so I could wrap my stretchy penis around random objects and carry them around.
Let's not kid ourselves. I think we all know what you would really do with a stretchy penis.

Xater said:
Someone should ask one of the SC4 devs the same question. :D

I do like his answer in response to games like DOA4 and SC4 which feature the bouncing jigglies.

PC ACTION: Do you think bouncing breast are an important feature for fighting games?

Ono: I think - and this goes for all games, really, not just fighting games - that female characters' necks, breasts, rear ends, etc. are a big element of character design and the fact that we can recognize and appreciate them on the screen is a good thing. I really like girls with nice bodies. I'd prefer to check out real girls, though, so I really don't place a high degree of importance on features like bouncing breasts.

Here are some of my more favorite answers in the interview.

PC ACTION: How many characters are in the game?

Ono: Much like the wonders that lie beneath C. Viper's clothing, that is a secret that I am not at liberty to share with you.

PC ACTION: How many moves are in the game?

Ono: Much like the ladies that I've romanced in my lifetime, I'm afraid I've simply lost count.

Big pimpin. :lol

PC ACTION: We hate the Street Fighter movie with Jean-Claude van Damme, you too?

Ono: Actually, I was involved in the creation of the game based on that movie, so your question has brought back a flood of horrible memories that will haunt me for the rest of my days. (Just kidding.)

So awesome. :lol

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
:lol PCAction is at it again
PC ACTION: The characters in the Alpha series already were big, now most of them look like they are using steroids every day. Why did you choose this setting?
Ono: Well, fighting certainly requires muscles, don't you think? You guys like David Hasslehoff, right?
Okay, I'm convinced they had a little editing fun with the interview. Like they usually do.

PC ACTION: If we remember it right, Street Fighter was released in 1987. Please try to list all the names of the sequels! You will receive a free subscribtion of PC ACTION, if you won't miss any.
Ono: Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior, Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition, Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Street Fighter: The Movie, Street Fighter Alpha: Warrior's Dreams, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter 3: The New Generation, Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, Street Fighter EX, Street Fighter EX Plus, Street Fighter EX 2, Street Fighter EX 2 Plus, Street Fighter EX 3 (PS2), Street Fighter 4.
Haha :lol

lol this reminds me of the one piece episode where sanji is trying to explain what he would do if he had the invisibility devil fruit.

PC ACTION: If we remember it right, Street Fighter was released in 1987. Please try to list all the names of the sequels! You will receive a free subscribtion of PC ACTION, if you won't miss any.

Ono: Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior, Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition, Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Street Fighter: The Movie, Street Fighter Alpha: Warrior's Dreams, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter 3: The New Generation, Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, Street Fighter EX, Street Fighter EX Plus, Street Fighter EX 2, Street Fighter EX 2 Plus, Street Fighter EX 3 (PS2), Street Fighter 4.

He missed Street Fighter EX + Alpha. =P

Top Bottom