• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPGALUDA II iPhone — the official thread of bullet heaven (3G owners cry)

Jonnyram

ESPGALUDA II iPhone, by Cave, hits the App Store this Saturday, 10 April.
For the first three days, it will be available at a special price of ¥600 / $4.99 / £2.99 / €3.99.
After that, it will go to its regular price of ¥1000 / $8.99 / £5.49 / €6.99.
Following its launch, a single stage free demo will also be made available.

Note: the game is only meant for 3GS and late-2009 onwards iPod Touch (32/64GB models).
It may run on 3G but it will be choppy and unplayable.

Full game details at Cave's site: http://www.cave-world.com/en/games/espgaluda2.html
The game also runs on OpenFeint, with achievements and online ranking.

Apparently there's an issue with installing this on some iPod Touches right now.
http://www.cave-world.com/en/news/20100410.html
PuppetMaster also found a workaround, here.

FREEBIES!
A friend at Cave has offered a couple of download codes for Cave fans on NeoGAF. Let me know if you're interested, and we'll pick a couple out. Make sure you have a machine that is good for it, though — we don't want any unnecessary disappointment.

Screens

2132411754_view.jpg
2132411755_view.jpg
2132411756_view.jpg

2132411757_view.jpg
2132411758_view.jpg
2132411759_view.jpg

ArchAngel

E2 coming to iPhone? Free codes? Would be awesome if I could get one too!:D
I own a 3GS.

EDIT: d'oh! Live in europe -> can't use a code :(

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Hot damn, I didn't expect it to come out so soon. Buying it as soon as it hits.

Also unless Apple changed something recently, promo codes only work for people with US accounts.

Open Feint ID is : Luse

Add me for leaderboard comparisions.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm a huge Cave Fan, and the fact that I can't play this on my 3G is soul crushing. :(

D.Lo

3GS wouldn't mind a code.

Huge Cave fan since I spent $100 to get DoDonPachi on the Saturn back in the day (yeah don't give me any of that PS1 version is better crap thank you I like my blocky explosions just like the arcade thank you). Wondering how this will work with touch control, Infinity gene was great, but was more forgiving then a true manic.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
meh. code or not I'll give this a look. Wish they had the one level free version out now though so I could at least get a glimpse of it before plopping down $5 :p

edit - 3GS here so not really worried about how it runs.. though might try it out on the wife's 3G just to get an idea of how much more awesome my phone is :p

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I might download the demo just to see how it runs on my 3G. I'm sure it'll be nigh unplayable, but the Cave fan in me is forever hopeful. T_T

borghe said:
meh. code or not I'll give this a look. Wish they had the one level free version out now though so I could at least get a glimpse of it before plopping down $5 :p

It's Espgaluda! It's Cave! What needs to be demo'd?!

sillik

Banned
Omg, portable bullet hell!
I would Love a code, would definitely ease my daily traintravels by a landslide!

Cave shooter on my iphone 3GS work productivity will further decrease just wondering about the frame rate. If the OP has an extra code I would like one.

okno

This is amazing news to wake up to, holy crap! If there's a code left, I'd love one, but I'll just pay for it either way.

Risible

Would love to try this on my new ipad. Much love for Espgaiuda! If any codes are left I'd love one!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I'd like one for my little sister! She tried out the 360 version when she visited for my birthday, and I'm sure she'd love this.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh man, I'd love a code if you have extras. I had never played a cave shooter until I played Espgaluda last October. I loved it!

thetrin

borghe said:
wondering about the framerate, detail, on-screen joystick, etc.

Well, you have a point. I'm curious about it, myself.

Top Bottom