• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GF and i just broke up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
That would be sweet if this turned into a half advice/ half mass effect 3 impressions thread, but in the off-topic. Like if you gave updates about how you're feeling, asking questions, but then somehow found spaces mid-paragragh to talk about how the game is developing in your eyes. Some like high brow concept thread shit comparing the virtual world with the real world and touching on where the two contrast as well as where the two sort of merge feelingswise. Meditate on the boundary between both worlds.

Gattsu25

Banned
That would be sweet if this turned into a half advice/ half mass effect 3 impressions thread, but in the off-topic. Like if you gave updates about how you're feeling, asking questions, but then somehow found spaces mid-paragragh to talk about how the game is developing in your eyes. Some like high brow concept thread shit comparing the virtual world with the real world and touching on where the two contrast as well as where the two sort of merge feelingswise. Meditate on the boundary between both worlds.
It's foggy where you are? There's not much haze I'm the air, where I am.

QIGdr.jpg

Nice one Biebs!

Demy

Expect crappy feeling, brotha. Breaking up with someone sucks even if you didn't like the person much.

Big-E

OP has posted about girl issues before. I think something about a long distance relationship.

EDIT: Actually I think that was someone else with a similar avatar.

panda21

wheres that picture of the dude with his girlfriend dreaming of the xbox and the guy with the xbox dreaming of a girlfriend?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
yv3OA.jpg

...or a different version I found looking for this, seemingly more applicable to the OP...

vjaQt.jpg

EliCash

I'm so sorry OP. You may not realize it yet, but the sadness will come. I've been there. The ending of the game just undermines everything that was great about the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom