• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GF and i just broke up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
And the trolls come out of the woodwork to bash ME3. SMH.

Oh hell yes, defend this game against every troll. Let them know that ME3 is a great game. This thread could be something much greater than it is right now. We can do this.

kamspy

Opened thread expecting misery, left happy.

I've had em end both ways. Glad this one was a good break. Enjoy the freedom man. Go stick you cock in something you really shouldn't. Best desert after a good break.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
iT9sneKR8MBom.gif

dude

dude
Me and my girlfriend of five years broke up last week.... I'm also pretty fine with it. It was a long time coming and I think we're both better off without each other.

Dali

Me and my girlfriend are fighting right now. She's great and I love her, but she got angry because I'm hesitant to get married. I just get tired of her shit sometimes and wonder if I can put up with her jekyl and hyde moodswings, her unreasonable reactions to my honesty (about important things like me saying I'm not ready to get married not stuff like "does this make m look fat"), her smothering and neediness (I have somewhere in the area of 10,000 txts a month almost all to her and she still complains I neglect her)... just a bunch of issues I'm not sure I can deal with for life. When things are good they're really good, but she describes her mother as bipolar and I'm starting to wonder if she is herself. Then again she's like the stereotypical television wife or girlfriend so I wonder if this is as good as it gets and trading her in for a new model would result in just more of the same.

Me and my girlfriend are fighting right now. She's great and I love her, but she got angry because I'm hesitant to get married. I just get tired of her shit sometimes and wonder if I can put up with her jekyl and hyde moodswings, her unreasonable reactions to my honesty (about imporktant things like me saying I'm not ready to get married not stuff like "does this make m look fat"), her smothering and neediness (I have somewhere in the area of 10,000 txts a month almost all to her and she still complains I neglect her)... just a bunch of issues I'm not sure I can deal with for life. When things are good they're really good, but she describes her mother as bipolar and I'm starting to wonder if she is herself. Then again she's like the stereotypical television wife or girlfriend so I wonder if this is as good as it gets and trading her in for a new model would result in just more of the same.
You are living what I just got out of...

Me and my girlfriend are fighting right now. She's great andl I love her, but she got angry because I'm hesitant to get married. I just get tired of her shit sometimes and wonder if I can put up with her jekyl and hyde moodswings, her unreasonable reactions to my honesty (about important things like me saying I'm not ready to get married not stuff like "does this make m look fat"), her smothering and neediness (I have somewhere in the area of 10,000 txts a month almost all to her and she still complains I neglect her)... just a bunch of issues I'm not sure I can deal with for life. When things are good they're really good, but she describes her mother as bipolar and I'm starting to wonder if she is herself. Then again she's like the stereotypical television wife or girlfriend so I wonder if this is as good as it gets and trading her in for a new model would result in just more of the same.

No you don't.

zero_suit

Me and my girlfriend are fighting right now. She's great and I love her, but she got angry because I'm hesitant to get married. I just get tired of her shit sometimes and wonder if I can put up with her jekyl and hyde moodswings, her unreasonable reactions to my honesty (about important things like me saying I'm not ready to get married not stuff like "does this make m look fat"), her smothering and neediness (I have somewhere in the area of 10,000 txts a month almost all to her and she still complains I neglect her)... just a bunch of issues I'm not sure I can deal with for life. When things are good they're really good, but she describes her mother as bipolar and I'm starting to wonder if she is herself. Then again she's like the stereotypical television wife or girlfriend so I wonder if this is as good as it gets and trading her in for a new model would result in just more of the same.
Get out while you can...

I know that feel, OP. I used to argue with my ex alot because of her stupid shit and I literally told her to fuck off. Now I'm so damn happy being single. Don't have to worry about her bullshit anymore :)

Gilby

Happy/content break-ups are the best. You're not depressed about it at all, and suddenly you have all this freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom