• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Have to give a shot out to Macca and share this with the masses...

epic isn't even a good word for this

Natedogg.jpg

Esch

Banned
how you just gonna give me a snippet of some piff like that, and tell me to wait till summer
mysmilie_3868.gif

Officially looking forward to this more than Old

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TNGHT - Acrylics video. It sucks.

Also

Doesn't have as good of a flow and isn't as good as the Remix though.

That TNGHT sucks ass, but starts out promising enough.
The start is the worst part because it feels so familiar.

Have to give a shot out to Macca and share this with the masses...

epic isn't even a good word for this

Natedogg.jpg
This is dope as fuck.

hold dat, Indicud

Good promo. That Kush Coma chorus is horrible though.

This is incredible. Need a GIF of RiFF RAFF at 1:08. Surprising video production on this though. Did RiFF RAFF just get a cash injection from an investor or something?

Dereck

Does anyone have a link to that interview where dude asks El-P why he isn't working with Cannibal Ox anymore, and he goes in?

I'm disappointed in Indicud. I like "Just What I am", "Beez", "Cold Blooded", and that's about it. There are some songs that are ok and then others I just plain won't ever listen to. Ah, oh well. Kid Cudi is always hit or miss.

Esch

Banned
i dont know but he pretty much implied they were hopeless baseheads, hard to believe given that the new tracks clearly had effort and thought into them.

i dont know but he pretty much implied they were hopeless baseheads, hard to believe given that the new tracks clearly had effort and thought into them.
Did they really though? I heard Gothan after seeing everyone go crazy over it and the verses were pretty bad especially the first verse.

The production was nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom