• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 pops up on Amazon Italy now

First Germany, now this. Interestingly it seems to be only listed for Xbox One on both sites. I'm feeling an X1 exclusive here...

image_34654_thumb_wide620.jpg

http://www.oxm.co.uk/54909/mirrors-...mazon-sites/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=OXM-General-RSS

Ocaso

Such conflicted feelings. Happy it'll exist, sad for exclusivity. I suppose it's likely times exclusive only, but still.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
If its Kinect based and an Xbone exclusive, then that is good news, to an extent. This lends more credibility to the notion that EA and Sony are not in agreement over a certain something.

GHG

Gold Member
As long as its still coming to PC all will be forgiven. The screenshot thread will be glorious.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so glad its coming - even if its money hat-ed, at least we'll have the ability to play it. super excited to see how the mechanics have evolved

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The question is made by dice or not. Wasn't this game appearing on a bunch of resumes like four years ago? Maybe it was cancelled until ms stepped in. Could be a bayo2 situation. Dumpster diving is the new exclusive shopping mart. I bet Sony got Nina: death by degrees 2.

The question is made by dice or not. Wasn't this game appearing on a bunch of resumes like four years ago? Maybe it was cancelled until ms stepped in. Could be a bayo2 situation. Dumpster diving is the new exclusive shopping mart. I bet Sony got Nina: death by degrees 2.

I could really see MS salvaging this title as the gameplay would work with something like Kinect.

But.

It might be on rails, forcing you to jump and duck when directed. This would be dreadful.

ekim

If this wasn't done by Dice, it would explain their tweets about Xbone

rdrr gnr

I suspect that's much more likely than EA trying to do something different. As much as it fucking blows, it's a game that might make sense with Kinect.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I won't be getting excited, even if this does turn out to be true. EA have changed a lot since they released the first game, I don't think they would release the sort of sequel we all want.

Alx

I wish I could have played the first Mirror's Edge. I love both the concept and the visual style, but I got motion sickness after a few seconds of gameplay in the demo. :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If it's X-box exclusive there will be rioting in the streets over it.

Top Bottom