• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whose Line is it Anyway? |OT| Where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
T5MJdHy.png

TUESDAYS @ 8pm ET, on theCW

tumblr_meqxdoT6Dg1qa0br9o1_500.jpg

The greatest improv comedy show ever created is making its triumphant return on July 16th (that's tomorrow!) on the CW.

Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Wayne Brady are returning, with faces old and new stopping by to ride the nostalgia wave.

Tomorrow's Season premiere begins at 8pm on the CW, and is an hour long.

whoseline098_616.jpg

Follow the show on Twitter as well:

https://twitter.com/cwwhoseline

They've filmed 10 new episodes of the series, hosted by Aisha Tyler, so hopefully it does well and gets another season of more episodes!

main.php

The original show was great because of a variety of factors. It had various inside/running jokes, good chemistry between the cast, a great audience (who often interacted with the cast), etc. As much as I love the show, they're just not going to recreate that magic in a way that won't feel forced or awkward. I'll just stick with watching old Whose Line clips on Youtube instead of torturing myself again. If this actually ends up being really good, I'll take back everything I've said, and I'll be amazed.

Feep

Banned
Just a heads up: GAF's very own Faithless is the fourth cast member in two of the twelve shows...should be Episodes 3 and 4, but they might play around with the order. I saw her perform; it's going to be...extremely hilarious.

DominoKid

Just a heads up: GAF's very own Faithless is the fourth cast member in two of the twelve shows...should be Episodes 3 and 4, but they might play around with the order. I saw her perform; it's going to be...extremely hilarious.

i think she's on now...

Fucking astounding that the feel is so close to the previous incarnation. Same set. Same editing. Audience reactions even sound balanced the same.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't even know this was coming back and I almost missed it. It's great so far. Even better without Drew Carey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom