• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Season 5 |OT| Wednesdays 9|8c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
I liked it overall, but why didn't they conclude a story for Haley and Andy? They just gave up on it. Wtf?

Maybe they're waiting until next season, but I would've liked to see more. Andy is basically Phil, which is why a lot of the scenes following Andy and Haley were followed by Phil and Claire. They made that pretty obvious.
I don't understand your confusion. As you said, they're waiting until next season. This is what happens in TV shows: they draw out the 'will they or won't they' since it's much more interesting than two people in a happy relationship... until they break up.

I thought it was a very sweet finale. Part 1 was a little underwhelming but I think Part 2 more than made up for it.

"Just want you to know, sometimes when babies come this early they're black."

"Is fire weather?"

I also really enjoyed Hayley's "Of course I didn't leave the wedding! You walked past me like 2 seconds ago! How can you not see me, I'm waving right at you!" phone conversation with Claire at the cafe.

haha, that was great!
OK I'll admit Those two storyline were hilarious.

Linius

I checked in here for some Gloria gifs. You have failed me, GAF.

What parts exactly are you looking for?

Really liked part 2 of the finale. The better one for sure, but as noted it should have been aired back to back. Weird to spread it out over two weeks. I really liked the running gag this episode with Manny and Luke but they shouldn't have Alex stick around to confirm every time that they resemble a married couple. It was obvious because of the lines they got already. Claire doing that voice over at the end was really great, gave just that little extra emotion to make that scene so worth it. All in all a great season with some 'meh' episodes here and there but that seems hard to avoid. Especially after five seasons. Modern Family continues to prove it's worth it's spot on TV for me and I'll be back for season six.

T.O.P

Banned
About to wrap up S5, started fantastic but 13-14-15 were meh at most so i'm hoping for a good final rush

And being emotional as fuck i cried like an imbecile at the proposal, last two episodes are gonna wreck me lol

Vert boil

Will there be OT for S6? Or i should make one?

Given that enigma has done the last few OT's and they aren't just throw away ones, it would probably be best to wait until Sunday night or Monday to see if he pops up over the weekend. There's no great need for the MF OT to go up asap.

Vert boil

Yep, that's what i'm doing.

ss3f7k4d.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
oh how annoying, modern family has been taken off uk netflix for some reason
edit; oh an us netflix
not on prime instant video either
what a pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom