• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Seasons 7 and 8 |OT| Wednesdays 9/8c on ABC.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That one was also pretty good. Really interesting structure too, with each group only getting one, albeit uninterrupted, segment for their story to play out in.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Season 9 starts tonight btw.

inzqMMX.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
oh I really enjoyed it

vypek

Problem for me was I didn't find anything too funny during the episode except for Ben being berated by Claire when he was a few feet away. And Ben passing out and being pushed into the lake

I was especially annoyed with the gag of Claire going into the water by herself.

coopolon

I thought it was mediocre but not terrible. I got a good laugh out of cam on the boat. I also laughed at Claire's first jump but...
was groaning by the third

Think it gets renwed again? I'll keep watching because of how much I enjoyed the first six seasons (with some lousy parts of season 5) but you gotta think it's going to start wrapping up soon...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Think it gets renwed again? I'll keep watching because of how much I enjoyed the first six seasons (with some lousy parts of season 5) but you gotta think it's going to start wrapping up soon...

It's already been renewed for a tenth season, which is expected to be its last.

krae_man

They already did the Gloria gets flashed accidentally thing with the drone episode years ago.

The Cam stuff was just dumb.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That was better. Still not great, but definitely an improvement over last week's episode.

Has Julie Bowen had work done on her face?

I thought her face looked different in the premiere, but she looked like her old self in episode 2. Haley also looked a bit off in the premiere and also looked fine in episode 2, so it might've just been the way the episode was lit or something.

vypek

Haley does looks much older in that shot. Also have to agree that this episode was an improvement but the season is still feeling lackluster.

I hated and was almost annoyed at the "in one ear out the other" joke.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Haley has become a caricature. She was on a pathway of relative success and they took it all away from her. Why?

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Haley definitely had some lip injections.

Sarah Hyland is going through an illness.

Sarah Hyland said:
I don't mind when you say that I look pregnant. Or fat. Because I know that my face is swollen from medication that is saving my life..for those on prednisone I know what you're going through and I commend you sticking it out as I have.

Top Bottom