• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you get nude to use the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphahawk

I do. I'm too worried that splash back will hit my shirt otherwise, or that it would somehow dip into the tank. Pants stay around my legs sometimes but I feel like I have more freedom with them off.

This is #2 obv, for number ones I just use my zipper.

DemiMatt

reverse-toilet-sitting.jpg

Sometimes when I'm sitting on the bowl and feel a violent bowel movement coming on I get really hot and sweaty and have to take my shirt off. Apart from that, no I don't get nude to poo, that's silly.

happypup

I put on clothes whenever I have to go to the bathroom. Rather get the poop particles on some cloth than all over my naked body.

Spinluck

Only when shit gets real. When I gots the bubbleguts, the shirt gots to go. Then I go into that toilet fetal position then go to work. You know when it's a toughy if you tear up a bit and your nose begins to stuff up. I tend to release a huge sigh of relief afterwards (or cry).

But yeah, I usually don't need to go full bude.

Amikami

Banned
How is your toilet made in such a way that you think your shirt will drip in it. How will splashback reach that high unless you're wearing ridiculously long shirts and sitting on them when you sit on the seat? I gunna need some stick figures or something to even know how that happens.

On the other hand, use the toilet paper tip given by others. Feedback will be a thing of the pass.

fiore

Banned
I do. I'm too worried that splash back will hit my shirt otherwise, or that it would somehow dip into the tank. Pants stay around my legs sometimes but I feel like I have more freedom with them off.

This is #2 obv, for number ones I just use my zipper.
I get naked for #2. I will sit on toilet to pee as well. I'm a guy. Less cleaning work for me

Social

When you sit on the toilet to take a shit, you seal most of the bowl with your ass. So the only place splashback would happen would be... on your ass! So why the heck would removing your shirt do anything at all? I really don't get this one.

Do you guys get huge splashback between your legs onto your shirt or something? Weirdos!

Now sitting down to pee is of course 100% better compared to standing. That one I get! :)

At home, it's much more comfortable that way. Then of course, there's showering afterwards.

Obviously this doesn't apply in the rare event I go in public, and if I'm staying elsewhere it can swing either way.

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower
rather than going through a roll of toilet paper

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

Five

Banned
I sit to pee because I like sitting. Time to check Twitter? Don't mind if I do.

But, no, it's never anything above the waist that comes off. That would be a waste.

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Eteric Rice

I don't wear pants when I poop, I take them off completely. I do keep my shirt on of course, the back of a toilet is cold.

jax

Banned
Usually before I take a shit I remove my socks to avoid splashback and improve overall comfort.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Also

ಠ_ಠ

MIMIC

Banned
Also

You've never done this.

Bundy

Banned
Sometimes.....

Also

kf1m.gif

You've never done this.

id never do it if id being eating high fibre stuff but when i was on a liquid diet to drop some weight i used to multi task while in the shower and it worked quite well

im sure nobody wants to be jamming poo chunks down the plug with their toes so just save the experience to one of your not so solid days

id never do it if id being eating high fibre stuff but when i was on a liquid diet to drop some weight i used to multi task while in the shower and it worked quite well

im sure nobody wants to be jamming poo chunks down the plug with their toes so just save the experience to one of your not so solid days
But how would you know what kind of day it was until you got started?

Diamond

Also

From the archives.

Sometimes i shit n the shower and mash the turds with my feet so they go down the drain.

>>> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549288

I've shit in the shower. Multiple times. When you're finished you bend over and grab your balls and let the water clean you out.

No clogs yet.

>>> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=619521

I think it's a sect.

I used to, but I grew impatient with the process as I got older. If I'm taking a bath afterwards then yeah, I'll usually just get naked them.

I do have to take one of my feet out of the pants though, my stance is too wide to have my feet so closely constricted. Feels unnatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom