• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Beasts Of No Nation’ Revelation Abraham Attah Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

He'd make a great Miles but there's no way that they introduce two Spider-men into the MCU this early on. If he is Miles then he'll just be a character named Miles Morales that never ends up getting Spidey powers.
Yeah, gotta save something for Spiderman Too: 2 Many Spidermen

If Miles gets brought in, I want him to be some random. Like, Peter saves some kids, and an old lady comes up to one of them and says something affectionate in Spanish while giving him a huge hug.

That's how I want Miles introduced. Some random ass scene that no one would pay any mind to at all.

Avixph

If Miles gets brought in, I want him to be some random. Like, Peter saves some kids, and an old lady comes up to one of them and says something affectionate in Spanish while giving him a huge hug.

That's how I want Miles introduced. Some random ass scene that no one would pay any mind to at all.
You're idea sounds awesome.

_Ryo_

Are they setting up for Peter to quit, take a break, or die and Miles to take over in the first movie?

I don't think they'd do that...
but in universe it would make sense wouldn't it?
Since apparently in this film Peter has been Spider-Man for quite a while already. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom