• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$199 PS3 Holiday Bundle is Live on Amazon

Fox Mulder

That's an insane deal. If anyone missed out on the PS3 last generation, now's the time to experience its exclusives.

I really want one, but the current slim is ugly as shit. I might be better off finding a previous slim model used somewhere.

Good deal, but two games I couldn't possibly care less about.

Onward to $149 PS3 for Black Friday 2014, maybe?

I really want one, but the current slim is ugly as shit. I might be better off finding a previous slim model used somewhere.
Ugh, this too.

Still, I would rather roll my dice on a new box then buying a used PS3, aesthetics aside and all that.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I got it.

First time I've owned a console in nearly 5 years.

Gonna grab the cheap PS+ tomorrow while I'm at it.

Raw64life

So the deal is still live right now yet it still shows up on the calendar as a flash deal coming up in about 9 hours? Is it going to get lower or something?

bebop242

This is a no brainer for anyone without a PS3. Heck if I just didn't buy a PS4, I'd pick it up for a second PS3 in the bedroom.

Purchased a bundle along with Red Dead Redemption GOTY. This PS3 will replace my 60 GB phat model that ironically died on 11/15, hours after hooking up my PS4.

Raw64life

Went ahead and snagged one. Not worth trying my hand on eBay tomorrow to save $20 since it's a site I'm not too familiar with and I'd rather not try my luck. Hopefully I can get a decent price on eBay for the games as I have no interest in them.

Went ahead and snagged one. Not worth trying my hand on eBay tomorrow to save $20 since it's a site I'm not too familiar with and I'd rather not try my luck. Hopefully I can get a decent price on eBay for the games as I have no interest in them.

I'm going to wait to see if I can get the Ebay offer tomorrow. As it's not just $20 but another $12 in sales tax. I do use Ebay a lot and the seller seems very reputable. I'm also going to sell the games as I want Arkham for Wii U and there'll be a GOTY version of The Last of Us eventually (if not a PS4 port).

RPGamer92

Banned
Any must get exclusives for someone that hasn't owned a PS3? Uncharted seems to be the main ones.
Not to be all list wars but:
The Last of Us
inFamous 1+2
God of War Saga+Ascension
Demon's Souls
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Graces f
Ni no Kuni
Journey
Flower
Super Stardust
Heavy Rain
Beyond

The PS3 bundle is back up.

My 80GB just YLODed on me and I opened a repair with Sony but I think I'm gonna just keep the 80GB and go with the Holiday Bundle. Maybe down the road I can find someone to reball it. It sucks because I use the PS2 BC a ton, but I've got a PS2 with an internal hard drive, so I guess that's the best way to play PS2 games at this point.

I'm also gonna try to score that eBay holiday bundle tonight, but went ahead and got the Amazon one just in case. I'll just sell Batman and TLOU.

P90

I ordered the bundle from Sony for the same price. I didn't know that the bundle was live at Amazon. I went the safe and easy route.

Top Bottom