• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition Announced

ReyVGM

I am not able to buy from game stop, hence I don't live in the US, so game stop is not an option.

Pisses me off. Wouldn't they make a ton more cash if they allowed people outside the US to buy too? You can't even buy using paypal, which is completely idiotic.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Pisses me off. Wouldn't they make a ton more cash if they allowed people outside the US to buy too? You can't even buy using paypal, which is completely idiotic.

There's plenty of reasons regarding exports why it's not easy. That's why countries have their own versions of the online stores. It's also they lose money with shippingn or ask for crazy amounts. Etc.

Yagami_Sama

Amazon should consider drop an email or any kind of notification regarding when the item will be available for pre-order, at least it would save me some time.

Play this waiting game is a pain every time.

I think I'm going to pass on this. Was expecting a little more, even though it's only $10 more than MSRP.

I will certainly get a CE for Prime 4 if that happens. Love the Prime series.

Yagami_Sama

Probably. But I want to believe that will be similar to Fire Emblem echoes and afraid of how many copies of this version they will have.

Because placing an order on amazon does not mean that is final and theyou might cancel it.

They'd have to start releasing GBA games on the eShop for that.

Which probably would be doable enough on the n3DS.
Looks like you found an avatar worthy of your username.

image.php

Was a thread made for when the pre-orders for the special edition went up? Or was this threads op just edited? I was checking the Twitter bots that post new threads all day but, didn't notice anything.

Been watching it like a hawk. Unless I missed it while I was asleep for 6 hours, I haven't seen it become available on Amazon.

I was working out yesterday when I saw the notification come through. Legit put off taking a shower for awhile, and stayed up a bit late to try to catch it.

Still waiting, but I did shower. Just so you know.

Top Bottom