• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition CD, Artbook, Keyring, Metroid 2 VC code +

MegalonJJ

Banned
According to Nintendo UK's page about this game, the special edition will be as follows and as usual NOE >>> NOA :D

While supplies last, fans will also be able to purchase a special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns which includes a physical version of the game, a download code for the original Game Boy game Metroid II: Return of Samus to be redeemed in Nintendo eShop, a SteelBook, a sound-selection CD featuring 25 tracks from across the Metroid franchise, a gold “S” pin badge, a Morph Ball 3D keyring and a 40-page artbook.

I cannot find any preorders yet...

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Metroid-Samus-Returns-1234232.html

Alright, what will be the best way to import this shit?

Edit: I'm serious by the way. What will be the best place to check/try when this goes live? Anyone?

I always really love it when preordering a new game in a series grants you free access to an older one. I remember how neat it was to get the XBLA port of Banjo-Kazooie for free after preordering BK: Nuts & Bolts. Incidentally, I had more fun revisiting the former than playing the latter.

Yazuka

Damn! That sound really awesome.
I don't buy special editions, but I might make an exception this time.

Ein Bear

Is it wrong that ever time Nintendo announce a cool piece of memorabilia, instead of excitement I just feel an immediate sense of disappointment knowing it will sell out before I even realise it's available to order?

Is it wrong that ever time Nintendo announce a cool piece of memorabilia, instead of excitement I just feel an immediate sense of disappointment knowing it will sell out before I even realise it's available to order?
It's wrong that Nintendo makes it so you have to feel that way, yeah.

Shiggy

Well, the FE Echoes LE was still available after release and still is. So are the Hyrule Warriors Legends LE, or the Bravely Second LE, or the Pokemon Moon/Sun LE. Actually, the only 3DS LE that was hard to get was FE Fates, wasn't it?

Wow, I need that.

But even as a European, it's always disappointing to see that Nintendo treats the regions so different. Just give all people the chance to get everything.

Well, the FE Echoes LE was still available after release and still is. So are the Hyrule Warriors Legends LE, or the Bravely Second LE, or the Pokemon Moon/Sun LE. Actually, the only 3DS LE that was hard to get was FE Fates, wasn't it?

Yes, Fates and Bravely Default. But even Fates got some smaller restocks after release. It's really not that hard to get the EU LEs for Nintendo games.

sphinx

the piano man
is this exclusive to the nintendo UK shop?? that would suck

EDIT: nope it also appears in the german store.

now I need a damn amazon link plaase

Kneefoil

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

I promised myself I wouldn't get any collector editions anymore, but how could I possibly say no to this? Help!

I'll post what I said in the other thread.

Is there ANY way to preorder this without having it pre charge it have an authorization hold on your account? Like what Amazon does? Any site?

Please?

MrT-Tar

I am planning on getting this. The FE Echoes limited edition was a grear purchase and I'm a sucker for artbooks.

Kinsei

Banned
I need that art book. I would totally import if the 3DS wasn't region locked.

I guess this confirms that the original game won't be unlockable like Metroid 1 was in Zero Mission.

Top Bottom