• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Good move if they pull it off.

Drafts picks are whatever as long as it's not anything past the 2014 draft. Pierce and Garnett ain't got much longer. I don't like the idea of giving up Avery Bradley though. He seemed like he could've made a different in the Miami series last year.

Pretty good trade for the Celtics but I can't see why the Sun's would do it unless it was for a shit load of picks.

Oj mayo is the best SG after Kobe now. I'd take him over Harden

KG isn't really better at PF since playing Center allows him to roam more and play closer to the basket.

Gortat would be an interesting guy, but I'm not sure he fits that well on the Celtics.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You think Harden is playing better than him?
Absolutely.

Its not Harden's fault that he's surrounded by garbage, has a coach that puts the entire team's scoring responsibility on his back, and run into the dirt.

Mayo's playing well. Don't ruin it for yourself.

Tom Penny

KG isn't really better at PF since playing Center allows him to roam more and play closer to the basket.

Gortat would be an interesting guy, but I'm not sure he fits that well on the Celtics.

Rebounding, scoring and a big in the middle of a "defensive" team that can't play a lick of D right now. I think he'd fit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You think Harden is playing better than him?

They need to get him in the dunk contest, even with the short rim.

I think if you are given a choice of Harden vs. Mayo. You got to take Harden over Mayo even with how their stats look right now. I like Mayo. I've always thought he should be a top SG, but put Harden on a decent team like the Mavs as the focal point compared to what he has on the rockets and you got to take Harden.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't want another old guy but at least Raja tries to play defense and he can hit 3s. Is Ebanks about to get cut?

LA@Memphis gunna be good. Tony Allen on Mamba,the Gasol/Howard matchup...sheeeit. Must see tv.

As much as I want LA to win, I still went with Memphis on the pickem. There's a fine line between fandom and denial, and LA winning does not look likely, though it breaks my heart to admit it.

DY_nasty

Stephanie Ready looks fine as fuuuuuuuuuu tonight

she's doing color in place of dell curry :eek:

I think if you are given a choice of Harden vs. Mayo. You got to take Harden over Mayo even with how their stats look right now. I like Mayo. I've always thought he should be a top SG, but put Harden on a decent team like the Mavs as the focal point compared to what he has on the rockets and you got to take Harden.

I don't see why. Mayo is getting a lot of attention on defense but he's playing with a good flow. He's not forcing a lot, just taking the open shot. I feel like Mayo is playing like Dirk in the sense that he plays within the system and doesn't force shots. Mayo is playing very smart right now, but initially I thought he was going to be more of a chucker. He hasn't over shot at any point this season.

DY_nasty

I don't see why. Mayo is getting a lot of attention on defense but he's playing with a good flow. He's not forcing a lot, just taking the open shot. I feel like Mayo is playing like Dirk in the sense that he plays within the system and doesn't force shots. Mayo is playing very smart right now, but initially I thought he was going to be more of a chucker. He hasn't over shot at any point this season.

No one else can score in Houston without Harden.

They're not even close to comparable at this point imo. Mayo's better than Joe so far though...

lol mullens taking josh off the dribble

Houston:

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

man I hope houston does something with their money. Harden can't score and provide shots for everybody on that team. I'm not a rockets fan but I'd lie to see Harden flourish.

asik is just terrible on offense , lin just passes the ball to harden on evry play and the rest of that team is trash.

Branduil

man I hope houston does something with their money. Harden can't score and provide shots for everybody on that team. I'm not a rockets fan but I'd lie to see Harden flourish.

asik is just terrible on offense , lin just passes the ball to harden on evry play and the rest of that team is trash.

Best player the Rockets could probably get next year is Josh Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom