• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop commenting on the comments, you metadouche

We talk about the game plenty.

Really can't put this one on Melo.

Before the last few minutes he had like 18 points on 22 shots. >.< It's a combination of a lot of things, but I think Melo has to take a huge percentage of that pie. Obviously not all his fault, but he has a big chunk.

Alrix

Stop commenting on the comments, you metadouche

We talk about the game plenty.

Really can't put this one on Melo.

We look like the 8-15 Knicks out there. damn shame, but what are you gonna do with all the injuries we have right now. Heats fan base is still mostly fairweather

thekad

Banned
We're not drunk enough. I'm at the game and i'm staring at the biggest titties of life 2 seats to the left of me

cp3cam.gif

down 14 eh? oh well

shame about jr smiths awful shooting. he hasnt had a single good game this series has he?

next season will be exciting. hopefully our guys recover and get to 100% soon

masud

Banned
down 14 eh? oh well

shame about jr smiths awful shooting. he hasnt had a single good game this series has he?

next season will be exciting. hopefully our guys recover and get to 100% soon

He hasn't played well since that game we were supposed to lose but didn't. Can't wait till he's gone.

Chalmers just shook Bibby out of his shoes.

With the Knicks current lineup only Melo and JR can create, and neither are great passers.

Chandler looks lost.

Smith and novak have been useless this series

its a shame woodson still couldnt figure out how to get him open this entire time. if we keep the guy, i hope he takes the offseason to learn to create his own shots instead of being reliant on others

smith is just, damn. but at this point i aint even mad. been a crazy ride peppered with injuries but the knicks should feel more confident now than they did before

i wish lin was healthy so fields wouldnt turn into a bitch and novak could have (possibly) gotten some open looks. even if hes turning over like 20 times, the other players feel more confident

He hasn't played well since that game we were supposed to lose but didn't. Can't wait till he's gone.

jr smith fucking it up in every way imaginable. *sigh*

i think hes just done, mentally. i dont blame him
This is not a very strong team mentally, and with all the injuries, ref hate (real or perceived), and the poor play has probably gotten to Tyson. Dude plays with an insane amount of intensity almost every night, and he can't bring it every night AND protect some of the other guys' deficiencies.
I don't think the DPOY can just check out in the first round. Dude has been straight scrubby today.
He's only had this one bad game... huhn?

I don't think the DPOY can just check out in the first round. Dude has been straight scrubby today.

absolutely not but what can you do. dude started the series with a flu and who knows what the status of his sickness is now anyways

This is not a very strong team mentally, and with all the injuries, ref hate (real or perceived), and the poor play has probably gotten to Tyson. Dude plays with an insane amount of intensity almost every night, and he can't bring it every night AND protect some of the other guys' deficiencies.

this too.

untitled-15ikqn.gif

lol. Knicks just haven't turned up at all.

god, fields, just...go take a nap

Fox318

its a shame woodson still couldnt figure out how to get him open this entire time. if we keep the guy, i hope he takes the offseason to learn to create his own shots instead of being reliant on others

smith is just, damn. but at this point i aint even mad. been a crazy ride peppered with injuries but the knicks should feel more confident now than they did before

i wish lin was healthy so fields wouldnt turn into a bitch and novak could have (possibly) gotten some open looks. even if hes turning over like 20 times, the other players feel more confident

jr smith fucking it up in every way imaginable. *sigh*
I have a sneaky feeling that Lin could play but dolan wants to baby him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom