• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabyskra

Banned
Melo has actually been damn good on offense tonight, the rest of the team though...

Yet if you believed the two dummies doing the commentary, you'd think he was not efficient with their talk about how many shots he took. Idiots, he didn't get foul calls, he's shooting above 45%

Mobb Deep carried the Knicks many games.

Shumpert - Hurt
Davis - Hurt
Novak - non-factor
JR Smith - DERP

That's it right there. Carmelo and STAT don't do it alone.

EDIT: JESUS Carmelo...

Judderman

drawer by drawer
untitled-2ovjj0.gif

LOL

I'm just saying they look like their mentally tired. They've gone as far as they can with the team they have available. No offence to any Knicks fans.

No offence taken, we used up all we had in the tank on Sunday.

GG Heat-GAF. You'll probably get complacent on your path of terror through the Leastern Conference and get punched in the mouth in the Finals.

masud

Banned
Crazy ass season. Glad it's over honestly. Hopefully next year we can be more consistent and lose to the Heat in the 2nd round.

Phil comming yo! knickbanners.gif

dont be an asshat. enjoy your well deserved win but dont pretend we didnt get boned by refs either
Obviously if the ref didn't call it, it never happened.
not yet...theyre still walking to the locker rooms
DEM WET SPOTS CAN BE TRICKY!
You know who complains about the calls all the goddamn time? Your heroes. Tell me that's false.
Not going to post the jpeg, it would be wasted now.

Omega

Banned
Soooo jelllouuusssssss. Eat it knicks fans- was a fun series, but I'm glad I won't have to hear you complaining about the refs every game.

Idk if there's any Pacers fans but I'm sure you'll hear it from them and Boston fans if anything like Game 1 happens.

I think they even called fouls on us during halftime.

Gabyskra

Banned
We'll just have to hear it from the next set of fans we face.

Nah don't worry, it's not about sets of fans with you guys. Everyone wants to see the Heat fall, it just happens so that there are too many Knicks fans on this board, so you have thekad writing "lol" in half his messages, others trying to lick their wounds like DY, etc, clown on the Knicks. From now on, it's gonna get worse for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom