• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Pitting music artists against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

locustlx

This white dude has that Eninem flow going on right now... Also this totally sounds like an album sampler...just sayin'. Lovin' that D and B influenced drumming.

twenty one pilots, people.

It's not that hard.

giphy.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
ok what is with the Chinese/Russian flag hoodie?

Edgy obviously...still a weird a combo to have

still prefer Wiz and Fallout Boy

Why is the VMA so convinced we give a shit what Miley is doing/about to do? I'm wondering if Kanye has filed the presidential paperwork yet.

She's the host/Media love her because she's ridiculous and a very big attention whore....its the Disney effect

locustlx

Why is the VMA so convinced we give a shit what Miley is doing/about to do? I'm wondering if Kanye has filed the presidential paperwork yet.

locustlx

Why can't we have the old Truth ads back. You know the ones were excutives were being confronted with their bullshit and the commercials actually convinced people to stop smoking instead of this internet meme bs stuff.

Sou Da

Why can't we have the old Truth ads back. You know the ones were excutives were being confronted with their bullshit and the commercials actually convinced people to stop smoking instead of this internet meme bs stuff.

Those don't speak to the young audience? They also have these weird sci-fi horror commercials too.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

What you don't like the freaky monster jumping out at people? Honestly it probably will work.

locustlx

What you don't like the freaky monster jumping out at people? Honestly it probably will work.

Guess i haven't seen those ones. I just remember the Project Scum ones and the Derrick Beckles stuff. That stuff made me quit, these not so much.

Also does taylor swift not have a belly button or something shits freaking me out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom