• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

jwHbNL_z_400x400.jpg

This is disgusting

Cavs in 6!

diffusionx

Gold Member
Not as impressed with the warriors this post season as most. Brewer, Jsmoove, Ariza and Jet were tearing them up last round. Connely/Allen put on shows. Even Norris Cole went off on them.

I don't understand this. The Rockets got some good performances, yes. But they won 1 game in the series, who cares? The Grizz won 2, and weren't close to winning a third. Who cares what Norris Cole did? The Pelicans got swept.

By this logic the Warriors could absorb a monster LeBron series and still walk away unscathed. Which does seem to be the most likely course of events.

So long until this series starts...zzz

I have no dog in this fight, I just want this playoff series to be compelling, except for two series, these NBA playoffs have been trash tier, especially when you compare it to the NHL which has been compelling theatre throughout. Just give me an exciting Finals please, I don't really care who wins. It's kinda refreshing to see some relatively new blood in there instead one of the usual suspects.

I think I'll go with the Warriors in six, most likely. I don't really mind if one team wins over the other. As long as the fucking Boston Celtics aren't in it, I'm not too concerned if one team wins over the other.

Jonm1010

Banned
Didn't green intentionally try and attack Conley's face after he came back from his injury? There was a vine of it that I can't locate anymore.

The Warriors are not some model of good behavior either.

Yeah... this is why I like GS to win it. Yes they haven't looked great in the Playoffs but they've been playing teams with actual talent and fight to get to the finals.

The risk in thinking this way though is the potential assumption that the Cavaliers with Lebron aren't more than capable of rising to the challenge. It isn't their fault they haven't played more dangerous squads.

Fjordson

Didn't green intentionally try and attack Conley's face after he came back from his injury? There was a vine of it that I can't locate anymore.

The Warriors are not some model of good behavior either.
Nah, wasn't intentional. He and Z-Bo even had a Spartan-to-Spartan moment and dapped it out afterwards.

ALso helps to show that the East was quite strong during Jordan's era :p

Yep. Those Cleveland teams he took out with Price and Daughtery were all 50 game winners too.

Just shows how time has changed the conferences. Not LeBron's fault the rest of the East is weak.

I'd be really excited about this year's Finals if the East wasn't so damn pathetic. Words cannot describe how tired I am of seeing Lebron in the Finals every year. I can't wait for Durant to sign with Washington next summer and Curry with Charlotte the summer after that. The East needs a talent influx badly to make the league more balanced and entertaining to watch.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
lifelong warriors fan checking in. been a fan since the jermaine oneal days.

steve curry is the best player in the league. go my warriors

I'd be really excited about this year's Finals if the East wasn't so damn pathetic. Words cannot describe how tired I am of seeing Lebron in the Finals every year. I can't wait for Durant to sign with Washington next summer and Curry to Charlotte the summer after that. The East needs a latent influx badly to make the league more entertaining to watch.

You should probably cheer for the Cavs then, since if Curry wins, he's not leaving GSW anytime soon. The Heat were a different story his last year there. GSW should be good for a long while.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Yep. Those Cleveland teams he took out with Price and Daughtery were all 50 game winners too.

Just shows how time has changed the conferences. Not LeBron's fault the rest of the East is weak.

It's not, it's actually an advantage for him and other teams, because it's so much easier to get to the Finals. But it does need to be taken into account when thinking about the matchup.

So... you are 2, maybe 3, years old?

Oh and it's Steph Curry. Stephen is not pronounced "Steven" like most people with the name Stephen pronounce it...

And if that's a troll post... wow good troll.

Bread

Banned

i'm happy that our teams are facing off, we've gone through so much but one of our teams is bringing home the title!

my cavs have gone through a lot since i started rooting for them (blatt almost being fired, love getting hurt) but it seems like all of that waiting may have paid off!

i didnt even know jermaine oneal was on the warriors, let alone someone caring that he was

Yeah he was for a couple of years there 13-14 I think... he was relatively old by NBA standards at that point. Still, a pretty good guy to have in the middle. Nothing spectacular. Pretty sure that was a troll post (that I fell for!).

El Topo

I have no interest in a scenario where you can be rewarded (as the owner) for acting like a petulant child when your superstar leaves town. Then said superstar returns and you get your "way" with a championship?

Nerp.

I don't know, I just thought it would be nice for that a city that hasn't won a title in decades to finally get one. After all the crap that happened when he left, I think it'd be nice for them to finally succeed.

sooooooooooooo last year loooloaisjgh;kadflkhmdgfklhb
justkidding

i want warriors in 4 just so they can crush lebron's stupid stupid dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom