• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean who am I supposed to like?

Clay-this-cardboard-box-has-more-personality-than-me-Thompson?
Stephen-I-went-to-prep-school-and-had-private-trainers-and-tutors-my-whole-life-Curry?
Draymond-I-have-chronic-bitchface-Green?
Andrew-literally-nobody-on-this-planet-likes-me-Bogut?
Andre-this-dude-literally-just-shot-me-but-I'm-walking-around-fine-Iguodala?

Etc.

Salty. Where are you from?

Mxrz

SAS stole my take. if Kyrie was 100%, I'd easily take the Cavs.

Not as impressed with the warriors this post season as most. Brewer, Jsmoove, Ariza and Jet were tearing them up last round. Connely/Allen put on shows. Even Norris Cole went off on them. That aside, Cavs got a one-man bench. That horrible Bulls-Cavs series happened. JR is due his 1 for 18 game. Hobo will probably get suspended straight off after all the hubbub about him. LeBron will need four heroic games to win, none of that 37 shots stuff.

Debating the fanbases is silly. Cavs fans/gilbert aren't any worse than the bandwagon thats latched onto GS. LeBron winning another ring would make some folks extra pissed though, so I tend to root for that.

Is Irving still hurt? It would be interesting if Cavs were healthy but at the moment Warriors have a deeper team - lot more players who are capable of scoring.

Not as impressed with the warriors this post season as most. Brewer, Jsmoove, Ariza and Jet were tearing them up last round. Connely/Allen put on shows. Even Norris Cole went off on them. That aside, Cavs got a one-man bench. That horrible Bulls-Cavs series happened. JR is due his 1 for 18 game. Hobo will probably get suspended straight off after all the hubbub about him. LeBron will need four heroic games to win, none of that 37 shots stuff.

Debating the fanbases is silly. Cavs fans/gilbert aren't any worse than the bandwagon thats latched onto GS. LeBron winning another ring would make some folks extra pissed though, so I tend to root for that.

Best way to know your take is wrong is if SAS shares it.

Not liking a team automatically equates to being salty?

That's an interesting world you're living in there bud.

And I'm from Florida so don't try and twist this as me being a mad Houston fan or something.

It's okay. I'm sure D. Wade will eventually get back to the Finals someday.

Vegas, and anyone with common sense, is picking the Warriors. That's all you need to know.

But by all means, all you people picking the Cavs please think about betting on them so the lines even out more and I can make money betting on the Warriors.

It's okay. I'm sure D. Wade will eventually get back to the Finals someday.

So just because he's from Florida he's a fan of D Wade and the Miami Heat? Interesting world you live in there bud.

I mean who am I supposed to like?

Clay-this-cardboard-box-has-more-personality-than-me-Thompson?
Stephen-I-went-to-prep-school-and-had-private-trainers-and-tutors-my-whole-life-Curry?
Draymond-I-have-chronic-bitchface-Green?
Andrew-literally-nobody-on-this-planet-likes-me-Bogut?
Andre-this-dude-literally-just-shot-me-but-I'm-walking-around-fine-Iguodala?

Etc.
That's a pretty low bar for being unlikable.

Fjordson

Not as impressed with the warriors this post season as most. Brewer, Jsmoove, Ariza and Jet were tearing them up last round. Connely/Allen put on shows. Even Norris Cole went off on them.
Ariza was pretty decent, I'll give you that but:

Brewer 8 ppg on 34% shooting
J Smoove 14 ppg on 39% shooting
Jason Terry 9 ppg on 37%
Conley shot 38% the last 5 games of the Memphis / GSW series.

No one's really gone off against GSW. Maybe Davis, but it's Anthony Davis.

So just because he's from Florida he's a fan of D Wade and the Miami Heat? Interesting world you live in there bud.

How else am I suppose to interpret "The Warriors might be the most unlikable team in years"?

I don't like James Harden or Dwight, doesn't mean anything about their ability to play.

BadAss2961

Well one thing's for sure, they'd had it much harder than the Cavs. To get to the finals, the Cavs just beat 2 outmatched cupcakes and a decent Bulls team that was ready to fire their coach before the playoffs even started.

Healthy Kyrie or not, Golden State should win this series. They have all the pieces to run them out of the building. But will they? I'm not sure. LeBron is one lucky fucking bastard, and the Warriors don't have championship experience.

Bread

Banned
I'm rooting for the Cavs but my guess is Warriors in 6.

Do it for us lifelong Cavs fans, Lebron. We deserve this!

kaiju

This Warriors squad might just be the most unlikable team in years.

You're funny. The Warriors have more bandwagon fans than ever right now.

Even this guy likes them. Kinda.

CGDzWQtW0AEUFeI.jpg:large

Wizman23

Banned
Vegas, and anyone with common sense, is picking the Warriors. That's all you need to know.

But by all means, all you people picking the Cavs please think about betting on them so the lines even out more and I can make money betting on the Warriors.

Vegas also picked Alabama and Oregon to absolutely destroy Ohio State in the College Football semi final and national championship game and we see how that turned out. We will see how the young Warriors handle finals pressure a week from now.

Vegas also picked Alabama and Oregon to absolutely destroy Ohio State in the College Football semi final and national championship game and we see how that turned out. We will see how the young Warriors handle finals pressure a week from now.

lol, how many Cavs players had even been to the playoffs before this year? Try harder bro.

Fjordson

How could you not like Steph. Couldn't get a scholarship from any big college program, then took Davidson to the Elite 8. Was deemed too small and too slow to be great in the league and sprained his ankle like every other game, then he got healthy and is winning MVP's and going to the finals. Best shooter ever, daughter singing Drake lyrics at the podium, has a hot mom. Already a classic story in the making.

How could you not like Steph. Couldn't get a scholarship from any big college program, then took Davidson to the Elite 8. Was deemed too small and too slow to be great in the league and sprained his ankle like every other game, then he got healthy and is winning MVP's and going to the finals. Best shooter ever, daughter singing Drake lyrics at the podium, has a hot mom. Already a classic story in the making.

Baaaaang! he knocks it down....

I don't like him because he's too good at shooting.

kaiju

This should be the only sentence on Curry's Wikipedia page.

StMeph

GSW in 6.

I want to say 5, but I think CLE can take two games. James can win a game entirely by himself, and when he can't, there will be one game where the rest of the team shows up. Just one though.

Curry seems hard to like because all of the media attention is focused on him, but he's finally putting together a complete season after all of the ankle issues in the earlier part of his career. Bogut's not too likeable, but what's wrong with Iguodala? And Green being a tremendous defender is what's pushed GSW where they are now defensively.

PreFire

Warriors got this.

Only person that worries me is Dirty Delladova. Fucking scumbag

If you watch his tape, he has rolled on people's ankles and knees all year. He's fucking dirty

I would personally be extremely happy for either team that wins, but what keeps nagging at me is that scumbag delavadova or whatever the hell his name is. That guy has been playing dirty, literally taking out people's legs and trying to intentionally hurt people, and has been very successful at it so far.

It rubs me the wrong way to see someone like him possibly get rewarded after the shit he has pulled. So, if only for that clown, I'm leaning Golden State on this win, but it would be something else for the Cavs to take it. it would effectively solidify Lebron's legacy if he could get Cleveland this championship.

Still doesn't put him anywhere in Jordan territory, though imo.

Warriors got this.

If you watch his tape, he has rolled on people's ankles and knees all year. He's fucking dirty

I love how the announcers say he's not dirty but rather an irritant.

There's blatant dirty and there's subtle dirty, it's still dirty.

Fjordson

I can understand disliking Bogut and Draymond, they're the dirty work guys for the team. But Steph? Don't hate just cause he's blessed (way way way up).

Warriors got this.

You aren't doing it right if you don't have at least one dirty guy on your championship team.

Abounder

Banned
Dellavedova and the Cavs would be damn fools to play dirty because Steve Kerr can tell Andrew Bogut to enforce the floor like it was Jordan Rules.

Anyway I think it will be a 7 game series, GSW's depth wins out

By the way, I wouldn't put too much into such shitty rumors/reports.

At least 3 Bulls starters????

There's only 5 starters:\

I have heard that some Bulls players are for Thibs and some are against him but you'll never know who so it's pretty much a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom