• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomTervo

The actual game seems pretty cool from what I've played. And the graphics seem pretty good.

Sort of hope I start picking up on this stuff soon, haha.

Mass Effect Andromeda |OT| 2819: A Face Oddity

This is perfect - beyond perfect - it has to be this

Slaythe

aQO80IK.png

fixed it for you

oh my god

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Why are Mass Effect animations always like this? The running animation, something that is not at all uncommon, is horrendous.

That's how we run in Canada, so you're suggesting that Bioware hire non locals for their mocap? Y'all are the weird ones.

A-V-B

Well I mean it is possible.

Fallout: New Vegas has terrible animations and ridiculous amounts of jank and it's still one of my favourite games of all time.

Yeah, 'cause it's Obsidian + Chris Avellone rockin ours socks off on story

I mean, jank is okay in an rpg if the story is the bee's knees.

Asriel

That Kotaku article was too tactically written for my liking.

tl:dr It has some poor animations but it didn't affect my experience playing the game.

bullshit

Um, I definitely think the game has some odd animations at times and can be awkward, but I could say the same. The game is a blast and I'm enjoying taking my time with it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well this is what happens when you hand your big franchise to the Army of Two team. Renaming EA Montreal to Bioware Montreal seems to have fooled everyone.

Steveo

Banned
That's a really disingenuous comparison. The video creator obviously has an agenda and fishing for youtube views. That's an ME1 squadmate that could possibly be part of every scene and gameplay. The other in MEA is at best, an NPC you see now and again. That video needs to compare Cora with Ashley. I've played the trial so I could do just that to prove the video wrong.

Whether it's an NPC or not is moot.

There's a decade difference there. Nothing in ME1 should look better.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.

Godamnit ... something about her lips and cheeks, the flatness of her features combined with the obvious over emphasis is just... fuck me running weird. She looks HORRIBLE... more alien and awkward than the actual fucking aliens. Creepy.

But this is a perfect "Are you fucking kidding me?... k i'm out." gif :-D we may have to send Bioware a thank you note for all this wonderful message board fodder they have given the world.

Taruranto

Well I mean it is possible.

Fallout: New Vegas has terrible animations and ridiculous amounts of jank and it's still one of my favourite games of all time. I can see how these animations wouldn't take away someone's enjoyment of the game. It probably won't take away mine

NV is also not what I would call a cinematic game, though.

Slaythe

Well this is what happens when you hand your big franchise to the Army of Two team. Renaming EA Montreal to Bioware Montreal seems to have fooled everyone.

Wow I feel scammed now.

The site I preordered it from doesn't accept returns/refunds.

I didn't know that at all. Fuck sake.

Looks like she's letting out a huge fart. BioWare have there B Team on this, right?

Yes. The studio that made Mass Effect 1-3 is working on a new IP iirc. This is a new BioWare studio that only previously has worked on some DLC and ME3's multiplayer. So chances are the combat will be good at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom