• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | November 2012 Thread | Welcome Accomplishmenteers

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Might as well post my card, been playing with P4G. So good.

StingX2

Anyone get 100% trophies or achievements on Fighting Vipers? I looked at a guide but I just can't get....

Skirt Destoryer - 60
Arcade Mode: unequip Candy's armor each stage, or destroy Candy's lower armor 10 times in a row.

Anyone have tips?

Only one I need for the 400/400... It's driving me nuts.

Well the easiest way is goto versus. Beat the opponent 10 times, then on the 11th match remove her armor like you did for the other unequip achievement.

izakq

I really should get around to Platinuming Rayman Origins someday...

Oh god, I have two trophies left for Rayman. I gave up on it months ago, as I just couldn't even stay alive, yet alone, beat the time trials for one of the last stages.

Atolm

My backlog keeps to pile up D:, my Virtue's Last Reward just arrived. I'll play the shit out of it before anything else, then next week Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita will arrive along with Dishonored, Darksiders 2 is still waiting, Bulletstorm and Uncharted GA are waiting as well, and next month Anarchy Reigns and Ni No kuni...I need 48-hours days.

brentech

AC3 at 98% complete for completionist trophy, but Delivery Request missions don't show up for me on the map...and even if I go to the correct person, they don't always offer the mission.

Seems I might as well quit now.

Top Bottom